picautomaton

Ordered the new Vong on Friday and should be delivered on Monday. As it’s from a local vendor I doubt there will be any freebies. I can’t wait. I have two older m’s which are ok but my favorite is my dark wood Nonavong ( it’s light, makes excellent vapor and feels like spliff in my hand). Keen to see how the new Vong compares.
enjoy your 2021’s

Shorner

Recieved my Omni 21 this morning shipped from Vapefiend UK, I preordered with the 20% off and i also recieved a free 20M !! So happy ! Top notch service as always from Vapefiend.

The Omni is amazing! Just did my first cap and it's so flavorful coming from a 18m shadow, and i got huge hits off it, the captive cap was loose but a quick squeeze on the sides and it fits nice and snug..really like the tube it comes in too.
Going to give it a real hammering later!!

DonMarteng

Any news on what this latest newsletter announcement is all about?
Btw I jumped on the new Omni and also received a free 20 M and a rosium cap!
I use the New Omni, or may I say the Nomnni, all the time and it replaced my Votexes for now.
Might be honemoon but it delivers great hits with a half chamber and a Flite :)

SourLemon

Yo,

Hope everyone's doing well. I just got my 2021m a couple of days ago and noticed super restrictive airflow to the point im forced to do mtl to get any air through with the carb closed. Tried it on my VOOG stem and same there. Also tried my Ti tip on the 21m stem to rule that out and that worked just fine.

I know there was some QC issued with the 20m when that first came out so im very curious to know if anyone else has this issue.
Cheers.

Mndeadhead

OK so I don't know how to feel about ordering a new vong now. Want(ed) one, but I've read about the problem and now the response, which came off as kind of not cool to me, I wonder what y'all think. I already returned an orion and they seemed genuinely concerned with fixing the problem, but this 'well hey it does other stuff' answer seems kind of like a tiny fuck you. Maybe I'm reading too much into things...
FWIW, received my vong yesterday. Not only do I not have any issues, I think it’s my favorite Dynavap in my small collection. I do find that the Orion is way to aggressive with this cap. Less than a second between clicks, and need about three rounds to produce vapor. If I use a torch the first time, then the Orion works great with it

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Yo,

Hope everyone's doing well. I just got my 2021m a couple of days ago and noticed super restrictive airflow to the point im forced to do mtl to get any air through with the carb closed. Tried it on my VOOG stem and same there. Also tried my Ti tip on the 21m stem to rule that out and that worked just fine.

I know there was some QC issued with the 20m when that first came out so im very curious to know if anyone else has this issue.
Cheers.
Won't receive the 21 M until next week so can't offer an opinion.
FWIW, received my vong yesterday. Not only do I not have any issues, I think it’s my favorite Dynavap in my small collection. I do find that the Orion is way to aggressive with this cap. Less than a second between clicks, and need about three rounds to produce vapor. If I use a torch the first time, then the Orion works great with it
Have to agree that the new Vong is a winner in all aspects. Been switching between the captive cap and standard cap with good results. The only improvement would be an XL Vong. Wallet ready.

Shorner

I'm getting good consistent big tasty hits off my 21 omni I'm noticing I'm not coughing either which i was on my shadow m, much tastier too. I have tried both the standard and captive cap and they seem to perform the same the captive is actually a tighter fit.

rohrballs

I ordered an Omni on the 24th and DV is supposedly telling people that everything ordered before 3/27 has been shipped. I haven't reached out about my order yet but has anyone else been told this?

rohrballs,
Reactions: sirwalter

Vaporware

Won't receive the 21 M until next week so can't offer an opinion.

Have to agree that the new Vong is a winner in all aspects. Been switching between the captive cap and standard cap with good results. The only improvement would be an XL Vong. Wallet ready.

I believe you can still use an XL condenser and spinning mouthpiece or the Omni condenser or the Simrell Stinger in it and any of those should make it XL. :)

Edit: Removed irrelevant accidental text.

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Yo,

Cheers.

Haven't heard of any issues with the 21M yet, the one I've got works all good. Got any photos of it you can post so we can have a look?

Wolfsie

What's up ya'll new to the site and thread, been lurking for a little while. Just got my first Vapcap in February. Since then I've collected quite a few more, including the new lineup. Really love each of them, lucked out with the quality as far as I can tell so far. Didn't get my order till a few days ago, though I ordered the first day of the preorder. Really love each of the new models in their own way. The feel of the 21M is top notch, and sturdy. The Vong sleeve could feel better finished, but the vapor production from all of the new tips is really nice. So far loving the Vong with it's titanium lining. The new mass on tips improves vapor production and is very noticeable when running through a piece. The Omni 21 is my first full Omni piece, and it is a ripper. I love the cooling the new condenser offers, in my opinion it cools better than a Simrell intercooler. At first I wasn't sure I was getting enough vapor production because of the improved cooling the Omni gives. After running the Omni through a piece I could see that I was still getting milky hits. When vaping in the right lighting you can see the surprising amount of vapor the Vong and Omni can produce.

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
I completely and totally respect the click. I hardly ever go past it. I also prefer the low temp cap. However, I'm cheap and greedy, so I suck it til it's dark brown and all flavor is gone.

But.... with the '21 Vong and Omni tips I get weird AVB. Fantastic flavor, big clouds - all that fun stuff. I just can't get the AVB dark. The exact same cannabis, torch, cap, technique - everything. But, barely brown AVB. Weird.

I took pictures. But, it looks like totally normal AVB in the pictures. Really hard to convey the color. Does anyone else's AVB look lighter in the new Ti tips?

BTW the '21 M tip on the Omni stem and condenser can turn AVB into something blacker than the devil's asshole in 1 heat cycle if you preheat and go deep - that little guy is a powerhouse.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I completely and totally respect the click. I hardly ever go past it. I also prefer the low temp cap. However, I'm cheap and greedy, so I suck it til it's dark brown and all flavor is gone.

But.... with the '21 Vong and Omni tips I get weird AVB. Fantastic flavor, big clouds - all that fun stuff. I just can't get the AVB dark. The exact same cannabis, torch, cap, technique - everything. But, barely brown AVB. Weird.

I took pictures. But, it looks like totally normal AVB in the pictures. Really hard to convey the color. Does anyone else's AVB look lighter in the new Ti tips?

BTW the '21 M tip on the Omni stem and condenser can turn AVB into something blacker than the devil's asshole in 1 heat cycle if you preheat and go deep - that little guy is a powerhouse.

I notice from the 2020m on, the tips have a bit more mass, harder to combust

whatitdew,
Reactions: notams

Vaporware

@notams Have you tried using the standard Omni’s AVB with another setup that gets it darker? If so, is whatever you get out of it worth getting?

I’m wondering if the Omni is managing to get more convection into the mix. That could leave it lighter but still well extracted.

That doesn’t necessarily mean you’d get nothing from heating it again, just not much I’d want to get.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

In my experience with different vaporizers, darkness of the ABV is not always representative of the level of extraction.

I too tend to extract every bit that I can out of my flower, so I usually vape till no vapor is produced at the highest temp I prefer to vape to, no matter the color of the ABV or the loss of preferable flavor in the hits. I've found that the more efficient the extraction of the vape, the lighter the ABV will be when the vapor stops being produced.

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
Perhaps I stated my quandry in a misleading way. Nothing is wrong or incorrect. I'm loving everything about the 2021 lineup.

I just find it interesting that the Omni and Vong tips seem to produce lighter colored AVB then older models.

I couldn't care less what color the AVB ends up. I don't usually see the color until it's in the debowler. I just heat and puff til it's done. When I taste and see that there's nothing left I dump. Doing that with the Omni means my finished product turns out lighter colored. Nothing 'wrong' with that, just strange.

I've done thousands of vapcaps and usually know what color is going to dump out when I'm done. The Omni and Vong always surprise me with how light the finished product is.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Haven't received the M yet, but IMHO the 21 line up is a lot more more than cosmetic. Actually using the captive cap on the 21's with success. Going to have to rethink this standard vs captive cap. Been squeezing the captive cap as I would a standard cap resulting in the same custom fit I'm looking for. A bit more air flow with the captive cap though.
What's up ya'll new to the site and thread, been lurking for a little while. Just got my first Vapcap in February. Since then I've collected quite a few more, including the new lineup. Really love each of them, lucked out with the quality as far as I can tell so far. Didn't get my order till a few days ago, though I ordered the first day of the preorder. Really love each of the new models in their own way. The feel of the 21M is top notch, and sturdy. The Vong sleeve could feel better finished, but the vapor production from all of the new tips is really nice. So far loving the Vong with it's titanium lining. The new mass on tips improves vapor production and is very noticeable when running through a piece. The Omni 21 is my first full Omni piece, and it is a ripper. I love the cooling the new condenser offers, in my opinion it cools better than a Simrell intercooler. At first I wasn't sure I was getting enough vapor production because of the improved cooling the Omni gives. After running the Omni through a piece I could see that I was still getting milky hits. When vaping in the right lighting you can see the surprising amount of vapor the Vong and Omni can produce.
Welcome to the forum! Having similar experiences.

jds

Perhaps I stated my quandry in a misleading way. Nothing is wrong or incorrect. I'm loving everything about the 2021 lineup.

I just find it interesting that the Omni and Vong tips seem to produce lighter colored AVB then older models.

I couldn't care less what color the AVB ends up. I don't usually see the color until it's in the debowler. I just heat and puff til it's done. When I taste and see that there's nothing left I dump. Doing that with the Omni means my finished product turns out lighter colored. Nothing 'wrong' with that, just strange.

I've done thousands of vapcaps and usually know what color is going to dump out when I'm done. The Omni and Vong always surprise me with how light the finished product is.

Interestingly enough, my experience has been similar, and I was actually wondering similar things to myself last night. I can't get the ABV coming out of my Omni anywhere near as dark as with my Ms.

Top Bottom