TommyDee

Vaporitor
@1101010100101 - My biggest peeve with Orion is the delay on incursion detection. Made modulation impossible.
I also have reservations on the aggressiveness. I had 3 very diverse caps when I tried the Orion. There was no commonality in the bake.

We all make these things our own. We are very eclectic in the peculiarities of how we vape using the VapCap. I could not keep the Orion from combusting the Ti tip with an older cap. The 2020 cap was way under-done. These same combinations work great in all my other heaters. I rarely combust.

I sold the Orion since I could not put it in rotation. That delay in firing is the primary reason.

@1101010100101 - My biggest peeve with Orion is the delay on incursion detection. Made modulation impossible.
I also have reservations on the aggressiveness. I had 3 very diverse caps when I tried the Orion. There was no commonality in the bake.

We all make these things our own. We are very eclectic in the peculiarities of how we vape using the VapCap. I could not keep the Orion from combusting the Ti tip with an older cap. The 2020 cap was way under-done. These same combinations work great in all my other heaters. I rarely combust.

I sold the Orion since I could not put it in rotation. That delay in firing is the primary reason.

Thanks for your insight! Maybe I have a "lucky" orion, or some good caps, or - more likely - I am just not detecting as nuanced of details as some in here, which is fine!

I do see what you mean about delayed detection - that's definitely the case with mine. I haven't tried to do much with "modulation", maybe beyond stopping before I think it will click, waiting a few seconds, and then heating again until click, so that particular issue hasn't occurred to me or bothered me.

I'll keep my eye out on the new IHs! It sounds like there are many more improvements that can be made here!

seki

THE-2021-VONG-Dyna-Vap-5.png

Has this been posted yet? Looks like the new Ti tip.

Vap-Cap-M-2021-Dyna-Vap-7.png

And the new SS I assume.

JEMSKU

Smokey McVape

Ummmm...I don't know how to feel about these. :hmm:

I'm scared. I think I may need an adult. :tinfoil:
Looks like there is a lot more mass to the new Ti tip. The extra mass in the 2020M made it considerably inferior to the 2019M tip - I hope this isn't the case with the new Ti tip.
I'm gonna let some of you beta test the new Omni before I make my decision - I'm guessing there may be a price hike too.

Jozin88

Hmm, a new Omni huh? Will wait for the initial reviews.

Slightly off-topic, Austyn Simrell mentioned on IG Live that a Simrell Vortex 2.0 might be in the works that will include a bunch of improvements he had in mind....now that I can't wait to see.

Baboose1948

Hmm, a new Omni huh? Will wait for the initial reviews.

Slightly off-topic, Austyn Simrell mentioned on IG Live that a Simrell Vortex 2.0 might be in the works that will include a bunch of improvements he had in mind....now that I can't wait to see.
Now that's something I would be interested in. This new stuff, not so much.

Top Bottom