Glorg

I just wanted to confirm that I’ve also receive a 7fin and cvap free up in Canada, they even covered the express international shipping costs ( which dhl sucks for being so high ) the green case as a bonus is wild I’m very happy to say the least.

I too was hesitant to sign up given the price, but the small text stated that it was a way for the dynavap team to gauge interest and not a firm commitment for purchase, and I was in fact interested.

Joined the tea time Sunday night before the 7fin sign up date (12/6) and George said they weren’t going to reach out regarding purchase until after the holidays anyways, so I figured sign up, save a bit, and make the decision a few weeks from now.

Package showed up this morning. Surprised and excited, the sign up was the only logical reason I could think of. Posted on Instagram, chatted with a few friends, then chatted with a few dynavap team members and was told happy holidays, enjoy, and all who signed up were also getting a surprise :brow:

but let’s not forget... this is the internet... I could be lying right now! I may not even be an anchovy doctor... but we may never know for sure!:razz:

I do hope everyone who signed up gets one!

(Joking aside, I agree with the unfortunate fact that truth is often folded in shilling, bullshit, and sketchy “influencers” with YouTube videos and websites. Sometimes, it is even entirely pushed to the side in exchange for “likes” and internet attention. I promise you that anything you see from me isn’t that, and if it was I would at least have the guts to be transparent that I was being encouraged to share my opinion by outside influences. But for now, I’m just a guy who likes cannabis, and the vape community.)

- Doc Anchovy 🐟
Who the hell is going to give my pet anchovy the liver transplant he desperately needs ?!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:tup::tup:
Merry Christmas GIF by Hallmark eCards
A 7-fin Xmas for true believers!

Darr1

I just wanted to confirm that I’ve also receive a 7fin and cvap free up in Canada, they even covered the express international shipping costs ( which dhl sucks for being so high ) the green case as a bonus is wild I’m very happy to say the least.

Who the hell is going to give my pet anchovy the liver transplant he desperately needs ?!
I'm in the UK and received a shipping notice from DHL yesterday. First off I thought it was a scam as I hadn't ordered anything but had just registered for the tip. Thought I'd come on here this morning just to check and looks like I'm getting one and international shipping paid! CS at its finest

KidFated.

Unknown Member
George never ceases to amaze. Post just dropped off a package from dynavap with a pair of 7 fin tips and a heat treated 18m. This version is somewhere in between the gen4 (left) and LE7 (middle). Fins are thinner but the helix doesn't run all the way down the fins. Thanks @VapCap

View attachment 4262
Those look barely used!

tips will last forever, they don’t expire. I haven’t come across a tip that hasn’t provided good rips. My oldest tips still function the same as day one.

had to take an unexpected road trip, I brought my OG M with the filed tip. This thing still RIPS.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Oooh that new 7 fun looks nice. Might be the best looking tip yet. Congrats to those getting it. DYNAVAP awesome as always :)

I am not OCD, but I cringed when I first saw the cuts on my OG fins. Learned to live with it.

Have to agree, @mrb that the latest incarnation is a beaut! :tup: Streamlined

How’s the performance?

Last edited:

Vaporware

So mad at myself for sleeping through the sign-up...I did actually want at least one tip and I know plenty of people who could use a c-cap too, now that we’re finally recreationally legal. :disgust:

I’d suspected something else might be up, like maybe the new Omnis would be wrapped up in this somehow, but this is also very cool!

I’m still happy for everyone who didn’t screw it up and got a nice surprise in the mail, and happy for Dynavap since they turned what was looking like a lot of annoyance with them into something really good for everyone. :)

I’ve been away from the thread for a long time, always planning to catch up on reading from where I left off, but I guess I’ll just put that on the “maybe someday” list and stop falling even more behind.

I still use my VapCaps quite a bit - even more now that I’ve got an induction heater, and I’ve successfully converted at least one smoker with an M. :)

Oh, also I picked up a cheap j-hook from Grav during their sale, and I would recommend trying it if you have a nonavong or other WPA solution!

You should see me around the thread a lot more again now...I hope that‘s a good thing. :rolleyes:

Skinku

I am very confused about this Ti tip, I certainly have envy and fancy one.
I couldn’t justify the price with shipping and fees to Blighty and strangely feel penalised for such thoughts.
If you put together a list @thunderstealer1337 I would love to put my name down.
Damn VAS, it never stops does it?
Congratulations to the winners though and really pleased for the international customers for whom it must have been a bigger surprise,
DynaVap moves In mysterious ways.

Top Bottom