Vape_Or_Die420

I couldn’t justify the price with shipping and fees to Blighty and strangely feel penalised for such thoughts.
Feel the same way 100%, although i shouldn't... i couldn't fathum paying $77 for a tip... wished i would have just signed up now :bang:... especially since i defended their integrity and right to charge such a price... LOL!! But this is my luck soo... :peace:

Last edited:

Texus

Seems like a lot of people liked shellshock, so I figured I'd post another heads up that the pre-order page for tectonic stem (same maker) is now up at vgoodiez https://vgoodiez.com/collections/re...-expected-to-ship-late-december-early-january
Love my Shell Shock so far, also the best fit for the surprise 7-fin that just showed up. Standard Ti tip was a smidge loose in Shell Shock and the 7 fin was a bit tight getting into the 2020 M. But 7 fin into Shell Shock is juuuuust right.

Note: All of these are well within expected tolerances. That isn't to say that I find any probs with either Shell Shock or 7 fin.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was very tempted just to support their effort to satisfy the requests of their customer base, but now that I am forced out of work by covid I just couldn't rationalize the price when I already have many VCs including an original 7-fin and an LE. I am very happy for the folks who got one, tho, and to see them spread the love which I see as their trademark. I guess that makes me a fanboy. :cool:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
So who else thinks that the free me $77 7-fin tip may be a pre-Christmas intro of the very same tip
That the rumored newly re-designed Omni will sport?

Can’t wait.

Dance Dancing GIF by Kéké

A fine way of Beta testing the tips. Random acts of joy, in a time of stress.

Last edited:

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
That new 7 fin looks great! Really fun promo to watch unfold, and I’m happy for the folks who got them. Genuinely curious though, how many of you will be buying caps etc to make complete vapcaps out of those tips?
If I actually receive the tip for free, all the money I planned on paying for it (and then some) is going right to dynavap, for sure.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Is Wisconsin a legal state? Hope so, as the volume of mail from DV must be mountainous, aye?

ST, you lucked out on the 7-fin bonanza?

Last edited:
stark1,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Wisc is NOT a legal state.

They don't even have a medical program at this point. CBD only... :(

If they don't mind a little southerly drive they are welcome to visit here... (by me, not the authorities)

Last edited:

Kins

I gave up on this thing. Shipped it back for store credit. I still have the dynacoil and titanium body or whatever it is.

Kins,
Reactions: spindle

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Not disgruntled. It's just not for me but I'm sure it's great for a lot of folks.
Cool. Understandable. I prefer heavy hitting vapes. 98% of the time I’m hitting a desk top.

Where the Dynavap shines for me is how pocketable it is. I’ve yet to find a vape that can pack a punch in such a small concealable package.

What wasn’t working for you. To small of a bowl, harsh, heating methods? Just curious.

The Stray Fox,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Years of smoking a one hitter, I love the similar feel from DV.

I was all ready to request two 7-fin tips. I could use them but I knew I wouldn't actually buy them right now so I didn't submit my request. Trying to be a nice guy, not requesting stuff I didn't want to pay for. Oh well. Pretty cool of DV to do this.

Anyone still think they're gougers? ;)

Vapefanatic

Anyone still think they're gougers? ;)
Me! Cos the facts are too hard to ignore. I look at it as a matter of fact. The fact that the product is genius has nothing to do with it. The fact that freebies are given don't change this as well. Most arguments are based on emotions which still does not change the fact.

I still buy DV products because I get to decide how I spend my money. The product is genius, yes. They are price gougers, yes too imo. So what? Its a product offering in a free market. If I can justify it in my head, its a purchase! Looking at how popular they are, I'm guessing many others feel the same. Does not mean all these customers don't look at them as price gougers? I feel they are, but I still buy them. My VAS trumps my principle with price gougers. Simple as that.

Mr.Sifter

Well Well Well.
That is an amazing Dynavap move from them.
They got me really worried at first and I have to admit that I was angry at them for the price tag.
Of course I did not sign up.

George has some good humor. That‘s for sure

now my envy is talking:
the ones that were able and willing to spend 77$ on a tip plus shipping are gifted the tip.

Sorry, I am grumpy.
Nothing to do with Dynavap.
It is impossible to please everyone, I‘ve heard.

Top Bottom