thunderstealer1337

Imma skip on the rhodium, thanks for the link, my vas is in super overdrive and getting another stem is not a priortiy, but getting more vapes are!

I just finished tuning my vhb carbon, 14 sec clicks, this thing is insane, the vapor is soooooo thick on first few seconds of drawing through the wpa, like whitewall thick but when exhaling at the end of the hit there is barely anything, gonna make me go back to dynavap more often for daily rotations now lol

I feel like Charlie Brown. This great sale and all I got was a XL condenser/MP.
All I got was a new 3pack caps

thunderstealer1337,

sag

I am no connoisseur, but a minor change may be nice: mouthpiece should be flared a bit, or slightly elongated, so it is less likely to slip off from one’s lips
When baked—or biking downhill. YMMV
That flat mouthpiece looks nice. I'm with stark1 on the mouthpiece. Can't wait for some of the vape artisans to start your mouthpiece adventures. KG Woodcrafts? Other than that...I'm a fan of the shell shock stem. Waiting to see dv's new and improved omni.

sag,
Reactions: stark1

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I sent an email and was given a code to use for the $7 off shipping. I bought a cap Pack and a Ti Tip. $96 all in with shipping. Not bad.

I have a ShellShock on the way although it's still on pre shipment after 3 days. The Dynavap order should reach me before the VGoodiez one.

Since I have an extra Tip and Caps now, can I just buy a 8mm inner diameter tube to be used as stem? Glass and SS?
The Atlanta postal system has been a bit of a wreck lately. I ship same or next day most of the time so this is all in transit. They don't like to scan things or move them along properly nowadays. I am having delays on both stuff coming in and going out.

We keep talking about paint as if this is a big issue yet nobody has produced an image much less a sample we can review. Again folks, hundreds sold and I threw my mine against a brick wall repeatedly so where are all these issues? Send it to me so I can have a look.

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

The Atlanta postal system has been a bit of a wreck lately. I ship same or next day most of the time so this is all in transit. They don't like to scan things or move them along properly nowadays. I am having delays on both stuff coming in and going out.

We keep talking about paint as if this is a big issue yet nobody has produced an image much less a sample we can review. Again folks, hundreds sold and I threw my mine against a brick wall repeatedly so where are all these issues? Send it to me so I can have a look.
Got it buddy. Its all good. Mucho Gracias!

I believe there were pictures posted on previous page. I recall at least two.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
t flat mouthpiece looks nice. I'm with stark1 on the mouthpiece. Can't wait for some of the vape artisans to start your mouthpiece adventures. KG Woodcrafts? Other than that...I'm a fan of the shell shock stem. Waiting to see dv's new and improved omni.
hi I make mouthpieces out of copolymer acetal and out of wood. To date only DV spinning type and mp/condenser, but...
give me the specs for the "driptip" or maybe Ill just buy one. For now, a pic of the mp dissconnected from the stem eould be a start thsnks

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Got it buddy. Its all good. Mucho Gracias!

I believe there were pictures posted on previous page. I recall at least two.
I have gone back 10 pages or so and the only pic I see seems to be where all of the paint was filed off.

If anyone has a green one losing paint please contact me but I feel this issue has been overblown here.

VGOODIEZ,

Vapefanatic

I have gone back 10 pages or so and the only pic I see seems to be where all of the paint was filed off.

If anyone has a green one losing paint please contact me but I feel this issue has been overblown here.
I had a small spot and just gave it a rub with my nail and it does seem to be coming off pretty easy tbh..

Great stem though!

Does this one count? Just trying to help buddy. Nothing else.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: TommyDee

Vapefanatic

Didn't see that, thank you. If someone wants to send me one I'll replace it but I don't think this is an issue with all green units. I can't get mine to do that even with some effort.
Defects are normal. A one in hundred is acceptable even in large production lines. Let alone a relatively smaller setup. I'm pretty sure the ratio is way smaller than 1% in this case, as hundreds have been sold, if not thousands, and only a couple have had issues.

I'll live with it if mine scrapes. Shipping to and fro is almost the price of the stem itself. Maybe even more. If it works just fine, aesthetics don't bother me. I vape 100% discreetly so who am I gonna show it to anyways lol? Except probably on FC.

Meditation

If you mean mine the paint wasn’t filed off it chipped of quite happily on its own, I finished it off by gently rubbing the digger end of a cap along it. No file was used. I even used my thumb nail for some of it. It took no effort at all so Its obviously a manufacturing defect wether it effects 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 it’s still happening.
I don’t think anybody is blowing anything up just reporting there experience.

If you mean mine the paint wasn’t filed off it chipped of quite happily on its own, I finished it off by gently rubbing the digger end of a cap along it. No file was used. I even used my thumb nail for some of it. It took no effort at all so Its obviously a manufacturing defect wether it effects 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 it’s still happening.
I don’t think anybody is blowing anything up just reporting there experience.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
I wouldn't mind exchanging mine for one with more robust finish if possible. Bought it from a vape retailer here in London (UK) two weeks ago. Should I just contact the retailer? Thanks

I am sorry, please let me be clear. I am looking for one that is in process of losing the finish. Also in the US unless you'd like to take care of shipping. Are there any examples out there except for this one that has been completely removed of any color? Has anyone been able to replicate this on any level? I cannot.

VGOODIEZ,

JJ785

Hi. It isn't starting to lose its paint after only two weeks? Also a couple of other spots near the airport.

In this country, we would normally return to the retailer rather than manufacuturer after just two weeks.

Thanks anyway.. no worries tbh.. :tup:

JJ785,

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Hi. It isn't starting to lose its paint after only two weeks? Also a couple of other spots near the airport.

In this country, we would normally return to the retailer rather than manufacuturer after just two weeks.

Thanks anyway.. no worries tbh.. :tup:
I will stand by any products purchased from VGoodiez but I cannot speak for other retailers.

I have a customer who sent me a picture and it looks as if he has a defective one. I am going to get it back and compare to my units here. I believe this is an isolated issue with a few units out of a batch and not a widespread problem but let's see what happens.

VGOODIEZ,
Reactions: jds

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
for some reason I thought you were the manufacturer...:peace:
I am not but if you are having problems (given say 30 days or less of use) and want an exchange I'd contact the retailer you purchased from. BB Vapes is absolute class and they stand behind their products. They will take care of their retailer with any defects and your retailer should take care of you.

Toivarita

999 Forever
What do you guys do to get rid of your new cap smell in an induction heater.
I have a 2019 and 2020 M and to use them with torches for a few months until I got an induction heater. Everything was great, couldn’t be happier except my heater was wall powered.
Then I got a good trade for a nearly new 2018M. I thought it was good until I put it through my IH and noticed a bad smell and sometimes a bit of smoke coming up. I would smell the induction heater after and it would have a very bad, robust smell to it. After some testing I found out it was the cap to the dynavap making the smell.
Thankfully Dynavap has a Black Friday cap pack sale where I got what I needed!
When I received the caps I noticed that all of them produce that same smell.
I’m guessing my month’s of torching the first M’s got rid of anything but I like the soft and symmetrical color change that a IH gives compared to a torch. The packaging for my caps don’t say to clean them and I’ve heard the cap is the one thing you should not deeply clean.
Has anyone else noticed this type of smell from their new dynavap/cap with their induction heater (that is clean, I promise).

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Toivarita – I never noticed anything odd when using new caps in an IH, but anyway: cleaning a new device is always a good idea (esp. when 2nd hand), in case of the cap a q tip lightly damped with iso should do the trick.

Siebter,

Toivarita

999 Forever
@Toivarita – I never noticed anything odd when using new caps in an IH, but anyway: cleaning a new device is always a good idea (esp. when 2nd hand), in case of the cap a q tip lightly damped with iso should do the trick.
Hmm. I have also tried that but not too aggressively as I have heard it can compromise the *click*.
A new dynavap or dynavap with very minimal discoloration from minimal torch exposure seems to leave a smell in my heater, while my other devices and caps that have seen a good amount of torch exposure, do not leave any sort of smell in the IH

Toivarita,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Hmm. I have also tried that but not too aggressively as I have heard it can compromise the *click*.

The cap is the most fragile part of a DV, but that doesn't mean you can't clean it at all – a q tip with a bit of iso is no prob, soaking in iso on the other hand is not a good idea. Also make sure to let the cap dry thoroughly after using whatever kind of cleaning solution (even plain water), because leftovers in the cap can rapidly expand and make the discs crack when being heated.

Top Bottom