Majordude2626

Is the low temp cap that good? What the difference with regard to the effects etc. Thanks.
It’s magic, although I only needed a couple, I still enjoy the original. You can extend the session, the flavor can last longer. It’s just nice option. Kinda hard to quantify. When they first announced I thought what’s the point. Just don’t heat reg cap as long. Somehow it’s a whole nother beast. I’m looking forward to dialing it in with Orion LED blinks.

murf2010

I personally dislike the drop in efficiency with the 2020 M. No vapor until the 3rd cycle unless you DISrespect the click and worst of all the 2020 M body gets extremely hot because of the extra metal in the tip and the number of heat cycles required to fully extract the bowl. I prefer the 2018 M.

yeah not a big fan of this thing. Had it for 6 months. Not impressed at all.

Dutch-Mic

I personally dislike the drop in efficiency with the 2020 M. No vapor until the 3rd cycle unless you DISrespect the click and worst of all the 2020 M body gets extremely hot because of the extra metal in the tip and the number of heat cycles required to fully extract the bowl. I prefer the 2018 M.

That is exactly my 'critique' on the 18M: it extracts so quickly if you don't look out haha.
The 2020M gives me greater control with the heating process, both with the flame and the IH. This control is important to me, because high temp hits are not my cup of tea (lower temp hits give me better medical effects).

Isn't it fantastic that the Dynavap line-up suits the needs of many people with different needs and preferences.👏

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry I missed your posts @danielj - Omni condensers are bigger and they seat in the Ti tip. Ti tips have a special bore to close off the Omni at 5mm. Withdrawing the condenser slowly opens the bleed area because the tubes are still engaged with a restricted clearance. This is the reason the PMO uses the full 17mm of intrusion -and- uses the Ti tip. But 12mm may be better. This is what needs tuning by the user. But it is no Omni. Maybe an Inmo, get it -in--more- LOL

no problemo bro Im a bit embarassed by the whole mixup....that condenser sticking out the front always seemed wrong, but I didnt connect the dots. All squared away now.

My condenser material is a bit larger od than the reg DV ...A bit closer to 5mm. It does close off a Ti tip

what is the od of the omni condenser...5.5mm A6mm is too fat

Smokey McVape

That is exactly my 'critique' on the 18M: it extracts so quickly if you don't look out haha.
The 2020M gives me greater control with the heating process, both with the flame and the IH. This control is important to me, because high temp hits are not my cup of tea (lower temp hits give me better medical effects).

Isn't it fantastic that the Dynavap line-up suits the needs of many people with different needs and preferences.👏
I couldn't agree more about the diversity of the Dynaverse!
I file my 2018M steel tips for extra air flow and being an ex-smoker I appreciate the slightly hotter hits the 2018M provides.
I changed the captive cap on my 2020M for an old, tight standard cap and find it so much more enjoyable in terms of vapor BUT my biggest complaint is how hot the body gets and the unbalanced feel in the hand due to the tip being 20% heavier than 2019/2018 versions.
I imagine that if you pair your 2020M with a low temp cap you may enjoy yours even more (if you haven't already)!

Smokey McVape,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

TommyDee

Vaporitor
no problemo bro Im a bit embarassed by the whole mixup....that condenser sticking out the front always seemed wrong, but I didnt connect the dots. All squared away now.

My condenser material is a bit larger od than the reg DV ...A bit closer to 5mm. It does close off a Ti tip

what is the od of the omni condenser...5.5mm A6mm is too fat
I do not know but the finding of having a bigger OD solves the PMO stainless tip problem. You just made it dirt cheap by using SS tips. The Ti tip will work but the range and/or function won't be there. I'm lovin' it!

TommyDee,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

GoldenBud

I got to understand, this night, why the captive cap ever created for. og kush. on "180C'. feels like a 100% convection taste. unreal taste of "gasoline" and abit skunk

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Neimi2D

crudo

Hi, I need help guys:

I so far only have the Simrell Vortex with the TI Tip and I just bought the Orion.

Now that I feel like im vaping way too much and struggle a bit in life because of that, I want to lower my consume a bit and was thinking, that the low temp cap could help me there.

So, do you think the vortex with ti tip and low temp captive cap would do the trick or do you think I should also invest in the M20 because of the SS-Tip? Or even maybe then use the M with the TI tip and the Vortex with the SS Tip from the m20?

So with that, I would have a huge hitter with the vortex for the weekend and for the other days I could microdose with the m2020 and low temp cap?

-> what does work best for microdosing during the day? SS or TI Tip?

-> what does work better in a induction heater for microdosing during the day? SS or TI Tip?

If SS TIp is the way to go, here in germany I have 3 options: SS 2020, SS 2019 SS 2018 TIP. I was not able to find out which one is overall prefered by you guys.

Im so overwhelmed and struggle so hard to decide. It makes me sick and I need help. Thank you.

Skinku

It’s magic, although I only needed a couple, I still enjoy the original. You can extend the session, the flavor can last longer. It’s just nice option. Kinda hard to quantify. When they first announced I thought what’s the point. Just don’t heat reg cap as long. Somehow it’s a whole nother beast. I’m looking forward to dialing it in with Orion LED blinks.
I had dismissed the low temperature cap as I heat past the click.
Interesting stuff.
I can squeeze one in my DynaCase now I have upgraded from the DynaTin which was full.

Smokey McVape

I find this to be very interesting information.

I've got a spare reg cap, so on the 2020 she'll go first thing tomorrow. :spliff:
I guarantee that you will enjoy it! I did the same and gave my captive cap to a friend. The difference is bigger and better than you might expect.

Hi, I need help guys:

I so far only have the Simrell Vortex with the TI Tip and I just bought the Orion.

Now that I feel like im vaping way too much and struggle a bit in life because of that, I want to lower my consume a bit and was thinking, that the low temp cap could help me there.

So, do you think the vortex with ti tip and low temp captive cap would do the trick or do you think I should also invest in the M20 because of the SS-Tip? Or even maybe then use the M with the TI tip and the Vortex with the SS Tip from the m20?

So with that, I would have a huge hitter with the vortex for the weekend and for the other days I could microdose with the m2020 and low temp cap?

-> what does work better in a induction heater for microdosing during the day? SS or TI Tip?

If SS TIp is the way to go, here in germany I have 3 options: SS 2020, SS 2019 SS 2018 TIP. I was not able to find out which one is overall prefered by you guys.

Im so overwhelmed and struggle so hard to decide. It makes me sick and I need help. Thank you.
Easy answer. The lower temp cap will NOT necessarily lower your consumption. As you have the TI tip I suggest you adjust the screen inside the bowl to the smallest setting as this will halve the amount of herb the bowl can hold. This will DEFINITELY lower your consumption.

erkanostatic

My Orion IH is here guys im very impressed, everything works fine! (I hope the inductive sensor doesnt break because of the heat). Only one clear negative point, the battery is not changeable. This kind of battery what is inside works only 1-2 year max in a IH not more. I mean a VTC5a can deliver 35amps, thats also enough for this kind and size of IH. It would be better when the battery was a changeable 18650. Nevertheless at the moment it is one of the best available IH's.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hey all - since the question seems to be out there a lot... thought I’d see what M is FC’s favorite.
Please vote if you have a chance! (not nearly as important as voting in the elections, but ya know, not everything is monumental)

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Hi, I need help guys:

Your vortex setup, is all you need to start micro dosing. :tup:

Vapcaps are well known for their ability to effectively and efficiently vaporize small amounts.

Have a read about other members dosing experiences on the micro dosing thread.

It also sounds like you might have caught VAS (vaporizer acquisition syndrome) not sure if I can help you with that problem though. :spliff:

shopdognyc

I don't own an Omni, but if I did, I would probably touch it at least a couple of times a day. Not sure if I would touch someone else's Omni though......

Have you ever touched your Omni:

In the bath.

While in bed.

In front of the mirror.

When on holiday.

After eating oysters.

During a date.

At a cafe.

Come on people, help me out! :brow:

I am trying to find a response for this but right on. Give love to the things you love!

Top Bottom