• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I don't own an Omni, but if I did, I would probably touch it at least a couple of times a day. Not sure if I would touch someone else's Omni though......

Have you ever touched your Omni:

In the bath.

While in bed.

In front of the mirror.

When on holiday.

After eating oysters.

During a date.

At a cafe.

Come on people, help me out! :brow:

I must be touched; my old Omni torched my wallet. 🔥

Can’t wait to torch/induct the new Omni. —Touché, OMNI! :spliff:

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Aye 2 the low temp cap, I always use it unless i go through water and want the higher temp hit

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
hey all
would like to know the travel distance of an omni condenser....or condenser length at both its most open and most closed position. - few pages back, I showed my take on a PMO poormans omni. I just made the condenser long enough so it would go from fully closed tip, and the usual .44-.66 that the end of a standard DV condenser is recessed into the tip end of the stem. but dont know if omni adjusts the same amount.

thanks Dan

danielj,
Reactions: Xclerk

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
INFO:
There were a few posts mentioning using the Magic Eraser on their DV tips and caps. Worked a bit on my Ti tip, but I think some of the discoloration I’m seeing is how the IH heating has effected the Titanium over time. What I didn’t realize is that soft sponge is like a 3000 grit sandpaper, probably why in some cases you get metal really clean, but be CAREFUL.

In fact, a magic eraser can do real damage to some surfaces. Here are four things you definitely want to avoid cleaning.

1. Your car
A magic eraser can feel soft when it’s wet, but according to Apartment Therapy, it has the abrasiveness of 3000 grit sandpaper. That’s why you should never use one to clean a car, which can scratch the highly polished surface.

2. Stone benchtops
Magic erasers can scratch delicate surfaces such as granite and marble benchtops and make them appear dull.

3. Nonstick pots and pans
Cleaning a non-stick pot or pan with a magic eraser will damage the coating and scratch the surface, rendering it less effective and possibly toxic.

4. Stainless steel
Proceed carefully before using a magic eraser on a stainless steel surface as it could dull and scratch the high gloss finish.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It's 5mm.
woww that answer really surprised me. I obviously dont know the omni concept

so, how much does the condnser stick out past the end of the stem, when the condenser is fully extended ( as it will go further into the Ti tip)

thanks

danielj,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@danielj – Also 5mm; the condenser is flush with the stem when it's fully open, so it goes up to 5mm into the tip when it's fully closed.

Siebter,

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@danielj – Also 5mm; the condenser is flush with the stem when it's fully open, so it goes up to 5mm into the tip when it's fully closed.
thanks so much bro your info go me onto the right path...at least reg the Ti tip
the clean ti tip I have for fittage testing, is non compliant in its smaller bore, almost the same as The SS tip. Using that defective tip, furthered me along the wrong path.

I grabbed a "in use" ti tip and sure enough there was the cone choke (that I had forgotten about) My too long, test condenser will work for a SS tip, but not the Ti

so your 5mm travel makes perfect sense and guite helpful. now my PMO project for the Ti tip will be better looking and functional

thanks

shopdognyc

I tried something on a whim. I gave a strong draw where I felt like there was no air and quickly feathered the carb and got the most clouds I've ever with this thing.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Sorry I missed your posts @danielj - Omni condensers are bigger and they seat in the Ti tip. Ti tips have a special bore to close off the Omni at 5mm. Withdrawing the condenser slowly opens the bleed area because the tubes are still engaged with a restricted clearance. This is the reason the PMO uses the full 17mm of intrusion -and- uses the Ti tip. But 12mm may be better. This is what needs tuning by the user. But it is no Omni. Maybe an Inmo, get it -in--more- LOL

Last edited:

Smokey McVape

Gonna purchase a new M as they’re going on sale and already absurdly cheap! Question, which lighter do you guys prefer, a single flame torch or multi?
In my opinion there are only 2 choices.
The Aomai single jet torch lighter (approx $10) or the Vector Summit single jet torch (approx $30-40). I have both and having tried over 50 different torch lighters with various numbers of jets I found them to be consistent and reliable with no jet clogging.

Smokey McVape,

Smokey McVape

True, if the 20M is similar to the 19M, I’ll pass!

I remember posting about how I prefer the 18M over the 19M and being surprised at how many people felt the same way.

Fellow 18M lovers! Let a brother know how the 20M compares to an 18M!
I have 2017,18,19 & 2020 M's and the 2018 is the king in my opinion. I have 4 spare 2018 tips and I have filed each one to match the TI tip and I use them almost exclusively.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
INFO:
There were a few posts mentioning using the Magic Eraser on their DV tips and caps. Worked a bit on my Ti tip, but I think some of the discoloration I’m seeing is how the IH heating has effected the Titanium over time. What I didn’t realize is that soft sponge is like a 3000 grit sandpaper, probably why in some cases you get metal really clean, but be CAREFUL.

In fact, a magic eraser can do real damage to some surfaces. Here are four things you definitely want to avoid cleaning.

1. Your car
A magic eraser can feel soft when it’s wet, but according to Apartment Therapy, it has the abrasiveness of 3000 grit sandpaper. That’s why you should never use one to clean a car, which can scratch the highly polished surface.

2. Stone benchtops
Magic erasers can scratch delicate surfaces such as granite and marble benchtops and make them appear dull.

3. Nonstick pots and pans
Cleaning a non-stick pot or pan with a magic eraser will damage the coating and scratch the surface, rendering it less effective and possibly toxic.

4. Stainless steel
Proceed carefully before using a magic eraser on a stainless steel surface as it could dull and scratch the high gloss finish.
Great tip. I just got done cleaning a ss tip. What a difference. My caps though are pretty discolored and are not coming clean. I did see Troy @420vapezone recommend a cleaner called Dark Crystal. Non toxic, cleans glass bangers, vapcap tips. I think $18 on Amazon.

Smokey McVape

Me! It is even my favourite Vapcap so far. If you respect the click then it extracts a bit slower than the TI/19M tip, which seems to preserve the taste better.
I personally dislike the drop in efficiency with the 2020 M. No vapor until the 3rd cycle unless you DISrespect the click and worst of all the 2020 M body gets extremely hot because of the extra metal in the tip and the number of heat cycles required to fully extract the bowl. I prefer the 2018 M.

Top Bottom