Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Thanks man, i was interested in both, you know the battery capacity of the psm?

Demonic chronic,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Haven’t kept up with the chunky Apollos, thought they were all tethered to Mother Earth. Corded.

Perhaps if the batteries were flat-packed batteries they wouldn’t look so

Again, not to be critical, wish Orion’s were slightly trimmer/thinner ( “No, Monica, I am not being glad to see you” )
in the pants. :wave:

Skinku

Damn I missed the IH show...
IH.jpg
Mini Atlas snaffled off EntExchange.
I love the control, 3 seconds past click for Ti and 5 for SS.
It doesn't have a magnet on it but I use a tin (or DynaTin as I call it) with magnets as a heatsink, I prefer it's cleaner look.
Even after using the TinyMight for over a week I still prefer my Atlas and Ti/75mm glass stem, for now.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Can anyone recommend pipes caldron and psm, all these fuckin IH pics has giving me the itch:rofl:, only ever used lighters.

If you had been in a cave and miraculously emerged out into the open blue skies— it is like being a cave man, and
Suddenly emerging into the 21st Century.

It’s the difference between being a Neanderthal, and being “Civilized”.

A bit of drama, but yeah, a big difference :popcorn: especially cordless EDC

Donny-saur

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Would help to know German. Only German I know is “Ich bin ein Berliner” June 26, 1963. :popcorn:

stark1,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@stark1 – Wow, you wrote that without any accent!

I have translated the specs, the rest of the text is only describing the general advantages of using an IH without adding much info for us IH veterans.

My current IH setup:

full.png

[Slim Automatic by Mag Heater]

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The size is not so much to impress, but to give room for all the high tech from the future. It's not very pocket friendly, that's true.

Siebter,
Reactions: stark1

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hello Everyone. I’m new to the forum and I recently got the 2019 and 2020 Dynavap M. I like them A LOT but I’m sure I’d like them so much more with an induction heater. What’re your recommendations? Are there any 18650 battery powered heaters?

Razzle

Wow, it’s finally here. Excited to see how the Dynaverse expands with more outside uses.

Razzle,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was using a wooden gong the other day to go with a small bubbler. It was not as enjoyable for me as the dry stems I have come to love. I think it has a lot to do with enjoying the joint-like experience, however I came to realize something else. When you use a dry stem, the experience lends itself to using the mouthpull method. This is the technique I have come to use all the time.

But when you use the vapcap through a bubbler or the like, it makes it almost impossible to use the mouthpull method and you (or at least I) naturally go back to direct lung hits. Probably because there is a greater volume of air that needs to be inhaled. I realized this after wondering why I was getting tired from all the long hits. I'm going to try something in-between tonight, such as using a gong with a dry J hook and see if it's easier to do mouthpulls with it.

Just been added 2 the waiting list for the Portside mini:rockon:

You'll be very pleased. There are a few new kids on the block, but the PSM is rock solid. Lov mine.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I posted a while back and got no feedback.

Have there been many different generations of condensers?
Does one made today perform better than one from years ago?

I know there have been vast improvements to the tips, but nobody ever talks about the condenser component.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I went to dynavap looking at something else. Length of Omnivong. But I saw the Hydavong XLS for $105, usually $165 I think. Shipping was $7. So I HAD to order one. $112 delivered. Still won't believe till it's in my hand.

$165 sounds like the price of the Omnivong, not the Hydravong.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom