Aside from the unglued lid, and magnet (unlike TD’s), it seems to chugg along. YMMV :cheers: :spliff:

Also, if you have $200 to spare (plus postage),
there will soon be a new kid around the block; maybe, 2. Possibly 3.

Options. Options.
I think that I'll wait a bit :brow:

For now I'll look at the titanium tip and a... titanium condenser ? is there a difference with the stainless steel one ? only the weight I imagine ?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
FlatPack is still thinner :rockon: It's a good offering. I'm sure Dynatec and DynaVap would have preferred the announcement at their leisure though. They've been milking this cow for over a month now!

TommyDee,
Reactions: ataxian

hinglemccringleberry

Speaking of milking, this one has had little attention. anyone?

extension downloader for instagram
Love mine.
IMG-20200529-191704.jpg

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Tried searching but I couldn't becuase the search term "BB9 or BB-9" was too short... Just curious if anyone's tried the new BB-9 glass yet? I have a 2019 M and the BB9 looks pretty interesting. I find the 2019M to be too harsh so I use hot water in a bong. I wonder if the BB-9 would make it cool enough to use without the water piece?

I really enjoy using my BB9, when it's clean I use it straight as the flavor is amazing, mostly I use it through water. I think it does run slightly cooler than an M, but it's not THAT much cooler once you are chasing those big cloudy hits.

Morty

Has the titanium tip gotten any airflow-related updates since 2018?
"The HydaVong’s titanium tip has larger cuts that increase the airflow..."

I shredded the o-rings on my '20 M tip. I've got some new ones arriving today. Any advice on the best way to get dem lil' buggers on? I'm thinking nose grease. Anything else? :shrug:
The condenser's useful for so many things!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Orion is launching 9/14.

I wonder how many caps per charge? I run 2x 3000mah 18650s and get about 30-40 caps on dynacup, hopefully it can do more then 10caps per charge

Yeah, too bad it’s only 1000mAh pack, but that’s a main issue when you design for a tiny box. My Fluxer Deluxe is 3- 18650’s, in series, 12.6 volts, the mAh when in series, will only be the rating of a single battery, so for mine, same as yours, 3000mAh, should last 3x as long, approximately. But there is a huge interest in a small portable IH, so the runtime may not be the biggest factor for a consumer. I’ll be curious to see how well it performs in real world usage. I don’t need a tiny portable right now, but nice to see the market expand.

thunderstealer1337

TBH that is the incorrect price point for such a small capacity imo

We dunno, it could have some crazy board that makes it extremely frugal in its battery usage

Wasn't the original dynatec apollo portables around $150 or $160?

Top Bottom