Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I received my new handmade stem from @Rabid Kiwi the other day. It's purdy :love:

IMG-0275.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Puffitup selling 2019 M models for $45 shipped, check your emails. This is the first vape I've bought in about 2 years or so, hope it works great as a on-the-go concentrate machine. I'm gonna try shoving some volcano mesh-pad material into the stem before I outlay the money for the concentrate screen. Cheers, all.

Ordered, Thanks. It's worth it, just for the new tip and cap.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Ordered, Thanks. It's worth it, just for the new tip and cap.

I'd like to find a deal like that on an '18 stateside just for the cap. Mine is well worn.

When I saw this I said "NO FUCKING WAY!!!"... Then I looked at it some more and sure enough "FUCKING WAY!!!"
Someone posted this beauty up on Thingiverse - and DynaVap is okay with it.
Tube -n- Stash no less!

49914319073_de8d6c571f_c.jpg

Made on a 3D Systems CubePro v2.02 with ABS at 200 microns. Went together perfectly right off the printer. Printed at 175% actual size.

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
Do you mean the threads? They have just been moved to New FC.
Unless you are referring to something else?
Either way, best to stick to VC topics in the VC thread.

...I thought I posted that Pax question on the Pax thread...

...I had failed to notice that there was a Pax 2 and a Pax 3 thread...

...the Pax thread was my entry into FC in 2012...

...FWIW, the DynaVap was my reentry into vaping after I gave up behind the Pax...

...right now DynaVap is my go to but not really my favorite...

...as mentioned often @ Vapelife the two most defining aspects of the Dynavap Experience for me involve combustion and throat irritation...

...I discovered the customer support and QC to be.........inconsistent...

...the efficiency and potency of the infernal device has kept it (them) in rotation...

...I never leave home w/out it...LoL... .!.:D.!.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:mmmm:No worries. My marbles were loose a while back. :rofl:

The Collective won. Resistance waz futile. :evil: ( Plus, Donny sent a check )

VapCap on. :cheers::spliff:

Last edited:

junny89

Borrow or get a cheap ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. :nod:

Drop it in there for about 10-15 minutes. :tup:

Even those stubborn beads SHOULD come out like brand new. :rockon:

Good luck with those...

*ahem*

Blue Balls! :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :wave:

Shall give this a go! I have one for my vapes so shall try it.

Careful. I have this image in my head of an airborne BB9 that ends badly...

It turned out fine :)

@junny89 Yep, I’ve had my blue balls stuck too. That’s fun to say. But seriously, mine are wedged (two together) at the carb. I’ve tried needles, washing, soaking...nothing moves them now. Really doesn’t bother me as I had taped off the carb anyway. Stuck Blue Balls, probably never type that again.

do what I did below, multiple times. And once released soak over night otherwise will get stuck again instantly.

Well, if they're stuck, I guess they must be sticky. Does "sticky blue balls" sound any better?

I'd like to find a deal like that on an '18 stateside just for the cap. Mine is well worn.

When I saw this I said "NO FUCKING WAY!!!"... Then I looked at it some more and sure enough "FUCKING WAY!!!"
Someone posted this beauty up on Thingiverse - and DynaVap is okay with it.
Tube -n- Stash no less!

49914319073_de8d6c571f_c.jpg

Made on a 3D Systems CubePro v2.02 with ABS at 200 microns. Went together perfectly right off the printer. Printed at 175% actual size.

where is that available from ? I don’t have a 3D printer but I really want one.

ok so, I tried the boiling water and leaving the bb9 for some time.
While it did help it did not release the blue balls.
Then I used a tyre air pressure machine at a low pressure with a needle nose. Put it in all directions from front and back, and the carb hold. This helped.
However soon as I used it they are stuck again!
What I found is the balls are completely covered in resin until they are released and Re cleaned otherwise they jam up again!
I love the bb9 but I just wish them balls would not get stuck!
I find that if the tube was slighter bigger and more room for the balls they won’t get stuck.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mods are building a NFC (New FuckCombustion). Members here should contact one of the mods
To get registered.

The present beloved site may soon be dead in the water at worst, or be abandoned....

Just sayin.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Hey @junny89 - Someone with close ties to DV made the model and posted it on Thingiverse, a 3D sharing site. It has a very generous stash at the tip and holds the M nicely. These would make awesome shipping containers from DV. There's plenty of smaller totes, but this was just too cool to not print.

Top Bottom