hinglemccringleberry

Anyone roast their Dynavap loads to the point of midnight-brown AVB and a "coffee" taste? It's very satisfying getting every last bit of out of your bud without combusting, and experiencing a taste that is NOT like dirt as it is on some other devices. It does require heating a bit past the click. Not recommended for newbs.

Last edited:

junny89

Mods are building a NFC (New FuckCombustion). Members here should contact one of the mods
To get registered.

The present beloved site may soon be dead in the water at worst, or be abandoned....

Just sayin.

Any particular reason why?

Hey @junny89 - Someone with close ties to DV made the model and posted it on Thingiverse, a 3D sharing site. It has a very generous stash at the tip and holds the M nicely. These would make awesome shipping containers from DV. There's plenty of smaller totes, but this was just too cool to not print.

I’ve seen this numerous times already and I actually posted it on here some time ago. However it’s only 3D printed, I don’t have one nor know anyone with one. Was hoping someone would actually print and sell.

vaping herbs

Hi guys

I'm a newbie and totally excited about my M20.

But I am bothered by the Leute jet flame and want to buy a portable heater. Which one would you recommend?

It should be portable and you should be able to change the battery yourself.

vaping herbs,
Reactions: stark1

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@junny89 - I don't know if DV would get upset selling their badged products. Disney's all up in arms about that. Do they have 3D printing services at libraries in the UK? You know I'd make you one if you wanted to come pick it up next time you're in Oregon.

Hey @vaping herbs - most portable induction heaters are on a waiting list. However, there are a few plug-ins that can tide you over while you wait. Caldron and Apollo 2 are probably available now. Caldron will come from Canada. Fluxer and Portside Mini are the two front-running portable IH's. There is also one out of Germany called Mag Heaters.
More into and makers here - http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/induction-heater-2020-offerings.48911/

Oh, yes, Alpine 2020 - portable may still be on special pre-order. Should be available very soon, like June was expected.

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
hoping the NFC comes together well and with minimum hassle.

Much thanks is due to the Mods who are taking this on for our behalf, to keep the community alive.

reg registration... should we just wait to see if our log in transferes, or just create a new acct?

Finally, dearly hoping we all suceed in staying in touch

blessings all and much thanks for enriching my life
danielj

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Anyone roast their Dynavap loads to the point of midnight-brown AVB and a "coffee" taste? It's very satisfying getting every last bit of out of your bud without combusting, and experiencing a taste that is NOT like dirt as it is on some other devices. It does require heating a bit past the click. Not recommended for newbs.

Yep dark brown for me too.
I've even been known to take it to black if I need the most from my meds.
Living on the edge of combustion though! But certainly possible to achieve, doesn't taste the best. :spliff:

junny89

@junny89 - I don't know if DV would get upset selling their badged products. Disney's all up in arms about that. Do they have 3D printing services at libraries in the UK? You know I'd make you one if you wanted to come pick it up next time you're in Oregon.

Hey @vaping herbs - most portable induction heaters are on a waiting list. However, there are a few plug-ins that can tide you over while you wait. Caldron and Apollo 2 are probably available now. Caldron will come from Canada. Fluxer and Portside Mini are the two front-running portable IH's. There is also one out of Germany called Mag Heaters.
More into and makers here - http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/induction-heater-2020-offerings.48911/

Oh, yes, Alpine 2020 - portable may still be on special pre-order. Should be available very soon, like June was expected.

Cheers bud, thank you for the kindness. I do visit USA but to the Boston area. And doubt I’ll be coming any time soon. I’ll see if any one local has a 3D printer. Sadly then libraries are far from where I am. We are still catching up.

that’s so sad to hear but love the commitment for bringing over to new site. Do I use my same login details for this fuckcombustion and everything will port over ?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, nothing automagicly moves over. It's like starting again in a new forum with new stats. If you want to be recognized, use the same name. Or, if you want to create a new rep, start with a new name... ;)

Will be interesting to see if this thread at the new place quickly takes the lead on pages.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Will be interesting to see if this thread at the new place quickly takes the lead on pages.

I'm assuming George knows he has to initiate starting the thread over at the new site? My understanding is manufactured vaporizer threads are supposed to be started by the manufacturer at the NFC. I would have thought it would have happened already.

edit: I guess I'm wrong. I see a number of vape threads continued by the mods over there. I thought I read that somewhere though :hmm: Maybe it's only for vapes that hadn't had a thread running here yet.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Cheers bud, thank you for the kindness. I do visit USA but to the Boston area. And doubt I’ll be coming any time soon. I’ll see if any one local has a 3D printer. Sadly then libraries are far from where I am. We are still catching up.

that’s so sad to hear but love the commitment for bringing over to new site. Do I use my same login details for this fuckcombustion and everything will port over ?

Was it you then who asked for things to do around Boston, and places to see, a while back? Had I known it was you then, I would have gladly suggested an insider’s guide to greater Boston.

One reason to register early is to keep your handle before someone else decides to do so; another is to
Keep apace with the formation of a new site, and possibly help in its evolution.
Hope to read your posts in the NFC!

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
report on regist. on NFC
used my handle and old password

NFC sent an email for confiration, took a bit to find it as it went to spam folder, with a warning that the NFC site was suspicious

confirmed email amid another warning concerning the site

but it worked and am now regist on new site

juanavape

report on regist. on NFC
used my handle and old password

NFC sent an email for confiration, took a bit to find it as it went to spam folder, with a warning that the NFC site was suspicious

confirmed email amid another warning concerning the site

but it worked and am now regist on new site

Exact same thing happened to me BUT the confirm button didn't work (disabled by my browser ?). Because I logged in with my same username as here one of the mods recognized me and let me in.......

Planck

believes in Dog
I'm assuming George knows he has to initiate starting the thread over at the new site? My understanding is manufactured vaporizer threads are supposed to be started by the manufacturer at the NFC. I would have thought it would have happened already.
My understanding is that if the manufacturer is active on FC they should start the new forum. That begs the question is a post every three months or so active.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Can't wait for the new DV thread on newFC.
It's weirdly sad to say goodbye to this site.

Warning! Warm fuzzy follows. :p

I hope to see each and everyone of you on the new site. So many of you have contributed to my understanding and passion for Dynavap and vaping in general.

We will be leading the pack in no time NO DOUBT! :smug: :dog:

DynaVap

In the beginning, there was smoke. This primordial soup, was a mixture of gas, dust and small amounts of vapor.
The convergence of these elements in conjunction with a spark of creativity initiated ....

the BIG CLICK!
And thus, the expansion of the DynaVerse was set in motion.

A continuation of the legacy FC thread

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Welcome DynaVap to the new FC!

49798926297_a23c5588e1_z.jpg

DynaVap 2020 M - Make It Your Own!

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
In the beginning I smoked, and then in the middle I smoked too, then . . . I found Dynavap!

My weed has never tasted better, lasted longer or been anywhere near as healthy. Dynavap is the new Rizzla, smoking papers in the car glove box, or tool box draw is old news people - These days you rock an 'M'

Now when is @stark1 going to get this party started in here. .

Last edited:
Top Bottom