Hey everyone. Just checked out the new 2020 m

the captive cap is what I’m wondering what that is.
any ideas??
Reminds me of the Omni a bit now.
I like how there is 2 airports now so the user can have a easier time partially covering it.

the tip grooves are also what’s really making me wondering how they work. I wonder what the airflow will be like.

Any ideas on that captive cap though?

TheResistance

3 down, 7 to go.
IMG-20200303-193013.jpg

How does someone go about ordering one of these??

TommyDee

Vaporitor
My only IH right now is the Caldron. I get my VapHotBox later today and will know more about how it compares this evening. I have caps that take longer to click that I use specifically for IH, and rarely go past the click more than a second or two with the Caldron. But I'm sure I'll get the count figured out so that the VHB works in a similar fashion to the Caldron.

And the method you speak about has been called dip and sip by some; you heat to the click take a sip and immediately put it back in the IH for a few seconds, and repeat that until the cap is done. Too much for this old man most days, but when you just want the hammer to drop 'sip and dip' is the way to go.
Wow... ancient history :uhoh: ...Caldren is a hot IH too. Yes, I go 3 seconds over and combust on mine. And yes, as others have said, I meant draw while heating. Not with a Caldren though. Too hot too fast.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Wow... ancient history :uhoh: ...Caldren is a hot IH too. Yes, I go 3 seconds over and combust on mine. And yes, as others have said, I meant draw while heating. Not with a Caldren though. Too hot too fast.

Yeah. As a farce, once, I tested drawing while heating with The Cauldron.

Just like YOU said, too hot too fast. For the longest time I would actually combust pretty easily with The Cauldron because I wouldn't be paying attention.

A split-second is all it takes, while you're talking to someone or whatever.

I have a titanium tip and 2 Shadow M tips, and I can't go 3 seconds PAST click on ANY of them without combusting in The Cauldron.

She's a GREAT induction heater, but you HAVE to pay attention WHILE you're using her.

All the Time in the World to Ramble On to someone AFTER you're DONE vaping. LMAO

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I don't think I'm in the market for an M, but once the hoopla dies down I'll probably pick up a new SS tip. I like the look of it, particularly what appears to be more cuts in the distal end of the tip. That's gotta give you even less air restriction.

I definitely can't go many seconds past the click on anything with my Caldron. Maybe a sec past on the first cycle to get the heat sink going in the tip. After that I pull it the moment I sense the click. This gives me a cooler hit, but also makes the flavor last longer.

I am actually not a first pull terpy hit guy, at least with flower. I think the first terp hit is kind of "green" tasting. I love hits 2 and 3. That blend of terpenes and caramel-like flavor is heavenly.

The vapcap plus IH combo has brought me back to vaping flower again. I was soley rosin for a long while. Rosin does vape nice in there also.:)

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
How many of you folks are like me and just plan on buying a new M every year? I kind of want to have them all in my collection.
Your comment made me look at my M collection...I think I subconsciously do this with all of my VAS...Once I find one I like, one never seems to be enough...

Hitting my 19 RosiuM this evening...

Looking forward to the 20!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Seems the DynaVap Community should all have received the “M”Powerment notice
By now:

“We are excited to announce the pre-order release of the 2020 "M" on March 12th! Straight out of the VapLab, the 2020 edition of the VapCap "M" is constructed from medical grade stainless steel to provide a high quality and durable device for an awesome price.”

Happy daze are hear again! :leaf::leaf::leaf:

PS It would be interesting marketing expansion by DV to make a “W” version,
of the male M, for the better half of the DynaVerse.

Filigrees, and paisleys. Multi colors. A slimmer M.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I like the idea. I have one cap that is my favorite because it doesn't click, but rather smacks like a whip – I am hearing impaired, so the volume of the click is important for me. But while it works nicely in an IH, the cap will often hop a bit when I'm torching it, so a bit of a more secure fitting is great.

I skipped the M19 but will probably get myself the M20. I'm surprised they apparently have come up with even more improvements.

LabPong

Yeah. As a farce, once, I tested drawing while heating with The Cauldron.

Just like YOU said, too hot too fast. For the longest time I would actually combust pretty easily with The Cauldron because I wouldn't be paying attention.

A split-second is all it takes, while you're talking to someone or whatever.

I have a titanium tip and 2 Shadow M tips, and I can't go 3 seconds PAST click on ANY of them without combusting in The Cauldron.

She's a GREAT induction heater, but you HAVE to pay attention WHILE you're using her.

All the Time in the World to Ramble On to someone AFTER you're DONE vaping. LMAO

Get a low temp cap.....use caldron.....be more happy with wider band of getting close to "to hot" and combust. Low temp caps changed my IH experience to be much better now. I use a Skeletor and Jarhead Pipes units.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I got the VHB yesterday afternoon and although I've only done two capfuls I can say that it works on a par with my Caldron and I'm only going a second or so past the click. I am using a single click, 'high temp', cap that I reserve for IH use, so it would operate differently with a normal cap.

I'm glad that Dynavap is at least selling IH's even if they're not producing them themselves. It's definitely a better experience for many of us. Certainly for me.

I'll see how it lasts and how the batteries hold up. But overall I'm impressed with the build, and it's dead easy to use; turn it on, drop a vapcap into the heater, press a button and wait for a click. Good job Steve.

Last edited:

notams

toke down Babylon
Gotta say, I am really having fun with the low temp cap in particular.

I just recently expanded my universe by going from a stock 19M with a torch to ordering (all at once) XL condenser, spinning mouthpiece, Ti tip, low temp cap and Dynatec IH.

I spent the past week going down the rabbit hole of the DynaLego-Land paradise.

Wow - I share the thoughts of @Siebter - I'm shocked they found anything that could be "improved".

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
I prefer the design of the M19...

I have to say I don't really understand this induction heater thing much.
I think the peculiarity of vapcap is that of being battery free ...
If I need a power outlet then I take an electronic device ...

The beauty of the vapcap is THAT it can be used in any number and variety of ways and NOT just locked into ONLY one.

If you are an electronic Vape fan, OR if you're a torch fan, your SAME favorite stem can be used in EITHER fashion and still perform just as well.:2c:

Top Bottom