Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My caps will never see a torch.

tenor.gif

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
C'mon, it's not all about who's got the biggest torch :razz:

Nope.

It's ALSO about WHO...

Can put JUST the TIP of their stem in the heater at just the RIGHT DEPTH, for just the RIGHT amount of TIME to make the MAGIC happen. :nod:

AND

WHOSE tip can TAKE the MOST heat WITHOUT combusting, on the spot!

POSSIBLY, even resulting in making a MESS all over the... Hot Box... :brow:

*crickets chirping*

Anywho, :spliff:

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :cheers:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
They should all be portable... but yes, portable is available. My brain isn't torch friendly. It revolts physically.

It’s all about legends, and ritual.
After all the shit Prometheus went thru, to give us fire?

But yes, I am with Smokey, I hate (forest) fires. I too tend to use mag heaters, (except when I need to
heat my cappie up with something light, and portable. Then I use a lighter).

Whatever floats your ark.

It’s all good.

Whose getting a few new fangled M20?

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Is that new packaging? Pretty cool. I guess they ditched the tubes or at least free tubes. Happy to say I placed my first wholesale order just b4 the 2020 preview. Can't wait till they come. Really digging some of the latest changes. An adjustable stainless bowl is huge to me. I prefer it with my ih and woodscents because it holds heat longer. And now I can set the size too. Got like 10 sets of tip coils and caps intended to be for sale but already claimed half for headless stems.

LabPong

Happy to say I placed my first wholesale order just b4 the 2020 preview.

You have an online store or brick and mortar?

I prefer the design of the M19...

I have to say I don't really understand this induction heater thing much.
I think the peculiarity of vapcap is that of being battery free ...
If I need a power outlet then I take an electronic device ...

Yes, I understand ... I'm just saying that if I already had a vapcap and a battery-powered device I certainly wouldn't buy an IH.

When you try a IH......you will then understand what you have been missing and that your perceptions were/are cloudy from not experiencing an IH. ;)

That said.....I think the peculiarity of the vapcaps are the fact that you can use many heating devices.....and you get good vapor!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
That said.....I think the peculiarity of the vapcaps are the fact that you can use many heating devices.....and you get good vapor!

Exactly. The Dynavaps are battery free, period. Which means that they don't rely on batteries, just as they don't rely on butane torches, candles or a glass lens and some sunlight. When either of them fucks up, there's plenty of alternatives to still use the DVs and *that's* the thing.

@TiSteamo – The IH experience is more than just some method of heating the cap. What makes them so popular is the convenience factor. For me personally it's just perfect to be able to press a button, wait 3-5 seconds and then be able to have my hit. Back to back-hitting with a torch is just not possible like that. That doesn't mean that torching the cap is inferiour *at all*, it's pretty much all personal preference.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
You have an online store or brick and mortar?

I have a small piercing shop I run out my house. I sell some pipes and glass and jewlery. Ive pushed them on my last few clients just having them around so figured u not have some on hand. Most of my order is tips and caps as I have a bunch of. Grav glass chillums that make cheap completes
Edit messed somthing up and cant fix it

Modnote: Removed reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people,

here's a judas tree Vap Cap stem, with an acrylic touch and red narra accents...

20200302-133054.jpg

The 10mm OD glass tube is a Glass Charlie one and the vc tip is now fitting in a stainless steel ring...
Do you like it? :cool: There's rasta vibes in this one!

Planck

believes in Dog
This new captive cap, I don't think I want this. The existing cap is infinitely adjustable and consequently fits perfectly. I have a magnet in my debowling device that removes my cap without fuss first time every time.

Do I want the cap more securely affixed and hence more difficult to remove, hell no. It is perfect as is. Two hands to remove a cap, hell no.

Perhaps it will be optional?
Perhaps I need to stock up on old school caps while I can?
The stuff of first world nightmares?
Speculation ends.

If it don't broke, ain't fix it! :mental::uhh:

yeswecann

Yeah. As a farce, once, I tested drawing while heating with The Cauldron.

Just like YOU said, too hot too fast. For the longest time I would actually combust pretty easily with The Cauldron because I wouldn't be paying attention.

A split-second is all it takes, while you're talking to someone or whatever.

I have a titanium tip and 2 Shadow M tips, and I can't go 3 seconds PAST click on ANY of them without combusting in The Cauldron.

She's a GREAT induction heater, but you HAVE to pay attention WHILE you're using her.

All the Time in the World to Ramble On to someone AFTER you're DONE vaping. LMAO

Happy Vaping! :leaf:
Caldron is an absolute beast. 6 seconds to click on 19 "M," like clockwork.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Do I want the cap more securely affixed and hence more difficult to remove, hell no. It is perfect as is. Two hands to remove a cap, hell no.

I don't think this is true at all, fwiw.

Seems to me like it's to prevent caps falling off if they are slightly too loose and held vertically... would be silly for there to be no play. I would be impressed if it required 2 hands to remove.

Top Bottom