• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Blown

I'm checking out my SJK IH tonight. I started putting these tiny nugs in whole and picking up the heater, heating the cap until just before the click and then inhaling while the M is still being heated by the IH. I'm getting very nice fat FLAVORFUL hits. On the next hit I wait until the first click and then I start inhaling in the same way. I don't see myself doing this everyday but it is fun to change things up. It's also a very similiar action to using a LSV which was the first vape to win me over, however this set up is a little more weed conserving and robust in terms of glass breakage. And of course the added bonus of being able to use it with a lighter while out and about.

Does anyone else use the IH this way?

Blown,
Reactions: Ricardo
I have never tried to draw while the VC is still in the heater. Interesting.

Kind of like hitting it while the flame is still on it (with a lighter). I believe I have read about people doing that.

Hackerman,

pacpav

So last year I decided to purchase a vapcap M, I was interested in a volcano but could not justify the price. After my initial vapcap purchase the VAS got me.. Just got my 7th vapcap in today the OG glass :)

juzf9l.jpg

Vaporware

I am fighting VAS so hard atm. Omni XL is all ive used for year now and it gets me the highest ive ever been.

Ive had a mighty, solo 2, firefly, splinter, pax 3 and various mid tier vapes and none satisfied me like the Vapcap so. i dont even know why i have vas because i know what i have now will get me wrecked, is kind to my stash, easy to clean and super stealthy so if it ticks all my boxes why am i fiending to buy something new.

Fury 2 interests me but small battery puts me off, mighty is overhyped it makes me cough and leaves my avb too green so only option left is the vapexhale but i dont like long airpaths they feel like too much hard work and cant be arsed with breathing techniques i just wana hit the thing and get ripped the whistle also puts me off.

Tried sticky Brick and theres too much technuque involved, i like to just have 1 vape that does the job everytime i dont have time to experiment and play around. Vapcap 3 cycles per bowl everytime, dark even fully extracted avb everytime its so consistent & if i dont feel it i know its the bud not the vapcap.

I got a pipes induction heater and the uneven avb it gives me dosent appeal to me the bottom of the load is always green.

My omni XL & Aoimi lighter are all i need so why do i still have VAS!?! lol

It sounds like you need to check out the NewVape FlowerPot (or just stick with the VapCap and find something other than a vape to have _AS for). ;)

Frenchy

Out of curiosity, how many of you with an Omni actually adjust the airflow at all? And if you do, why?

Frenchy,

Vaporware

Out of curiosity, how many of you with an Omni actually adjust the airflow at all? And if you do, why?

I haven’t done it in a while since I settled on fully extended with the carb hole closed for most of the draw, but I started out using it wide open and I’m sure I’ll play with different settings again.

My sense of it is that most people do what I did, find the setting they like best and leave it there most or all of the time, but if I was getting vapor that was too dense I’d shorten the condenser and uncover the carb hole more.

For me it’s not a critical feature (at least right now), but I’m glad I got to try different settings when I started using it and I’m not sorry I have the option of adjusting it in the future. :)

Ricardo

Well, if you buy an OmniVap you have to set it one way or another. I set mine to almost fully closed but if I'm honest I think feathering the carbhole is much more of factor than the length of the condenser. Even set to fully open (more airflow) I still inhale first to mouth and then to lungs.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I got a pipes induction heater and the uneven avb it gives me dosent appeal to me the bottom of the load is always green.

Same here, uneven roast and incomlete extraction every time wgile with a torch I can get consistent and full extractions.
I guess I should put my IH on Classifieds soon...

When I didn't have two separate tips I used to set it fully open when direct drawing for cooler vapor and fully close with water for thicker hits.

The Beagle,
Reactions: Frenchy

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Same here, uneven roast and incomlete extraction every time wgile with a torch I can get consistent and full extractions.
I guess I should put my IH on Classifieds soon...

There should be a way to adjust how deep you insert VC into IH coil, this can make huge difference
Also counting a couple of 1000 after click helps

I get same even roast as with torch every time

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: Squiby

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I have an Omni and Omni xl, both of which I never ever have the screen set for anything other than full capacity (regardless of how much material I plan on using), and both of which I always leave wide open as far as air control.

So...

Did I really need omni’s?

Yes, because they are titanium, and I’m a DynaVap addict. Lol. Someday I may turn them into spinning mouthpiece units, but I still feel like I haven’t played with the adjustable airflow part enough to do that yet.

Vaporware

I must resist VAS with all of my being. :nod: :lol: :rofl:

Joking aside, while I have other great vaporizers and still want more, if I were stuck on an island with just what you’re getting, something good to fill it with and a heat source, I would do fine and be happy.

If you can’t afford to collect a bunch of this stuff right now, don’t resist VAS, just know you’re in good shape with what you have and don’t let VAS start unless/until you’re ready for it. ;)

If you want some perspective, I know that just about everyone here loves shiny new interesting things, but I know someone who smoked for 40-50 years and just has a single standard 18M now. He is VAS-free. :)

Gigsabits53

It's very hard to resist VAS, as others have mentioned. I'm pretty much a failure at avoiding the syndrome.
I like to try new vaporizers so I find myself wanting almost all of them. I probably have too many vapes but it's
something I find interesting, a hobby I guess.

The best thing to do is dont get ahead of your wallet, so to speak. Keep things in budget and buy the right product.
Like right now there are three vapes I know I am going to buy at some point in the next year. Solo II, SB Runt, and
the Flowerpot.

Who am I kidding, it's never-ending. I just call it one of my hobbies and I justify it to myself that way.
Enjoy!!:)

Top Bottom