Alexis

...and just like that I've switched to using the carb fully open again. I had been using it with the carb closed for about a year now, because every time I tried the carb open method I felt like I'd get an airy hit. Now I started drawing just a bit slower and steadier with the carb open, and I've been getting very strong effects. The flavor is much nicer, and the clouds are smaller, but still visible. I'm able to absorb more of the vapor it seems, since I'm now blowing out such dense vapor.

It's funny, people here like Squiby have been describing this technique forever, but I've never had as much luck with it until now. I'd always prefer to chase the massive clouds, killing a bowl in 2-3 hits. Now the bowl is dragged out to about 4 hits. Since the vapor is less dense it's easier to hold in, so the whole process is more efficient.

I'll still switch to the carb closed for certain circumstances, especially when I'm looking to speed up my session. It just amazes me how different the vapor profile is when used in different ways.
Are you using the Omnivap? I also can get excellent results with the airflow mostly open (mouthpiece 80% clockwise).
It is smoother, tastier, cooler, and no sacrifice in terms of hit size, effect and speed of extraction. I can easily extract a full bowl in 3 cycles with dark abv, and good taste throughout.

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
...and just like that I've switched to using the carb fully open again. I had been using it with the carb closed for about a year now, because every time I tried the carb open method I felt like I'd get an airy hit. Now I started drawing just a bit slower and steadier with the carb open, and I've been getting very strong effects. The flavor is much nicer, and the clouds are smaller, but still visible. I'm able to absorb more of the vapor it seems, since I'm now blowing out such dense vapor.

It's funny, people here like Squiby have been describing this technique forever, but I've never had as much luck with it until now. I'd always prefer to chase the massive clouds, killing a bowl in 2-3 hits. Now the bowl is dragged out to about 4 hits. Since the vapor is less dense it's easier to hold in, so the whole process is more efficient.

I'll still switch to the carb closed for certain circumstances, especially when I'm looking to speed up my session. It just amazes me how different the vapor profile is when used in different ways.
This experience is similar to my experience with the Omni. It changed the way I want to use my Vapcap. Less heat and more hits due to the vapour to air ratio improving.

Squiby

Can't quite believe how much money I've saved since my first VapCap--
I can't say that I have actually saved money, but my herb stash has certainly continued to grow. I just don't consume the amount of weed that I used to since the Vapcaps are such incredibly efficient vaporizers.

I love my Vapcaps! :luv: :love: :luv:

I love everything about them. Their efficiency, beauty, stealthy tiny size, the modularity, the simple genius design, the range of models, the aftermarket custom stems available, the versatility.

Not to mention such over the top stellar customer service that just makes you want to do business with them,,,, over and over.

Is there nothing the Vapcap can't do?

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Can't quite believe how much money I've saved since my first VapCap-- that is, if I hadn't
used the $$ to get more VapCaps....:nod::2c::leaf:

The VapCap Mobius.:rofl:
I did a quick inventory,
OG-35
OG S-50
M-50
Ti woody s-100
Nonavong s-100
Ti omni-160
That's 495 worth of vapcaps alone, in about a year. :shrug:
I have saved money on :leaf:. I regret not one dollar spent, and I can't wait to order more goodies. But I'm not sure how much I'm really saving overall.;) But I have a collection I will be proud of for a looong time to come. Very likely it will outlast me. That's money well spent imho. :love:
Have a great day friends:)

Squiby

Alert: Totally off topic…

It doesnt seem too keen to hoover my bedroom, which is in a state but I have only had the energy to do once so far this year due to fatigue levels!

I bought a Roomba many years ago and it didn't do much.... total waste of money. But it was an early model robotic vacuum. It did a crappy job of cleaning floors, got lost or stuck or hung up or would bounce off furniture like a drunken sailor all the time and needed set boundaries.

But this year I invested in a Neato Botvac. It runs on whatever schedule you give it and needs no physical boundaries. When the battery needs charging it stops vacuuming, turns around and meanders over to its charger and wiggles itself into position. Once charged an hour later, it goes back to finish where it left off. It cleans my entire house. And....it learns. I literally watch it getting better and better at navigating my house. This thing is incredible.

It is not super powerful, but it can pick up small rocks!! I have it scheduled to vacuum my house every morning and that stays on top of things. It's vacuuming right now, while I putz away on the computer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!!! It keeps my floors clean and all I have to do is empty the canister and clean the filter.

Other than the Vapcap, this is one of the all time best purchases I've made!!!

Now all I need is a laundry robot that will collect the laundry, sort, wash, fold and won't lose any of my socks....

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I'm glad the sale was for a week, and not just on 4/20. I've filled my cart, then emptied it so many times, it's gotten kind of obsessive. One day wouldn't have been enough to make the commitment.
Thought I would get an M and an omni vong, and that was that. But now I'm leaning to a Ti Vong XL and wait for the omni xl to come out and just order that xl condenser and interchange. So that makes my TI Woody my take anywhere unit, my Ti Vong xl my home w/water unit, and my future omni xl would inter change with tips, caps and bodies from my TI's.
I feel the M would be neglected by me with those other units, so I will just be getting 3 of those for friends that I have shown my current vapcap to. One yank was all it took for them to say yes.

Alexis

Yup. It's kinda scary to see my order history on the DynaVap website but hey, I don't drink, smoke or gamble and 10 grams of weed lasts me 3 months :tup:. Definitely not ordering anything more though - my arsenal is complete....... except for water, I haven't got any water tools :uhoh:
This is similar logic to how I justify the many hundreds (or somewhere ober a thousand maybe, near to two) £'s I have spent on vaporizers over the years.

Due to illness, I havent been on holiday for over 12 years, or even away for a night, weekend- not an option.
I cant, and wouldnt want to eat take away food. I dont drive. No children to care for. No real hobbies or anyhting that costs me money, except vaporizing!

All money is very carefully and dilligently spent wisely for basic healthy food, essential health treatments/supplements.
And I haven't spent money on weed for years, due to being allergic to all of the fertilisers out there, chemical and organic!

So I feel like I am allowed to have some fun right? :nod:
Pretty solid justification for vaporizer purchases I feel!
I often still feel a bit guilty and deliberate long and hard, when the precious money would do so much good if spent on more health treatments, like more regular chiropractic, and some badly needed accupuncture!

Instead I suffer more!

@Squiby , thank you for sharing that about the robo-hoover! Would that be a form of AI? Soon to attempt to take over the world?:lol:

Actually, hoovering the floor is no big deal, in my bedroo, anyway. I am OCD and what I really like to do, is hoover all of the surfaces, and dust as well to visibly clean all over.

And there are so many things that need moving around on the floor, around the house- mats, rugs, items etc, to get all the nooks and crannies. I dont think a robot could do that yet!

Wait until they have their real army up and running, then we'll be the ones running!:borg:

Last edited:

Alexis

It turns out the Vapcritic closed his poll becausd he fetl it was being compromised by a stream of vapcap voters, many not giving any reason for their vote, or background.
He seems genuine in this, so fair game I guess.

It is just tricky I suppose to conduct a truly fair, accurate unbiased poll like fhis on the web, certainly in such a short space of time.
But I am pleased to hear that he did it for the right reasons though. I know many think very highly of his vape reviews.
Still, I would like to see what actually IS the most polular vape out there. There must be a lot of vapcap owners now, but Storez And Bickel have had a big headstart!

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I ended up ordering another M, on top of my first order (omni in ti and M). I'm really tempted to add a ti woody, but I'll try not to.

Maybe it would have been better on most of our wallets if the sale was only on 4/20 like he first said it would be. Letting us wallow in VAS for 7 days with a discount and free shipping was a fiendishly clever move.:D

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Alert: Totally off topic…

I bought a Roomba many years ago and it didn't do much.... total waste of money. But it was an early model robotic vacuum. It did a crappy job of cleaning floors, got lost or stuck or hung up or would bounce off furniture like a drunken sailor all the time and needed set boundaries.

But this year I invested in a Neato Botvac. It runs on whatever schedule you give it and needs no physical boundaries. When the battery needs charging it stops vacuuming, turns around and meanders over to its charger and wiggles itself into position. Once charged an hour later, it goes back to finish where it left off. It cleans my entire house. And....it learns. I literally watch it getting better and better at navigating my house. This thing is incredible.

It is not super powerful, but it can pick up small rocks!! I have it scheduled to vacuum my house every morning and that stays on top of things. It's vacuuming right now, while I putz away on the computer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this thing!!! It keeps my floors clean and all I have to do is empty the canister and clean the filter.

Other than the Vapcap, this is one of the all time best purchases I've made!!!

Now all I need is a laundry robot that will collect the laundry, sort, wash, fold and won't lose any of my socks....

I LOVE my neato. Especially as a dog caretaker. It works exceptionally well, and I love that I can just push the big orange button on my way out the door and when I return home it will be clean! It also keeps my home cleaner as I am less likely to throw stuff on the floor, as Im conscious of how it will be in the way of the vacuum! :D I'm amazed at how it squeezes under beds, tables, dressers, etc. all the places that are difficult to get to. I agree a million percent that it's a great purchase. The only thing is you will inevitably run down the battery faster with a daily cleaning and it will need replacing sooner, but well worth it for a clean environment free of all that dust and debris. I run mine daily too and what really amazes me is how full that chamber gets with a DAILY vacuuming. It's absolutely an eye openter that the once or twice a week job I was doing previously is not enough.

hinglemccringleberry

Regarding VapeCritics poll, I can't say I disagree with him. LBH, this vape does have a cult-like following and the unbiased, unskewed nature of the poll went out the window. But he may have taken it down because the Vapcap is not one of the vapes that he gets a referral sales commission on like some of the others on the list.. if people in the market see that poll, Vapcap sales will soar even more and he wouldnt get a cut - and if he did, maybe he wouldn't have closed it, or maybe he would've let it go alittle bit longer before closing it. So he probably had 2 reasons to close it. Just me speculating.
I went on his forum the other day and he did recently get a vapcap. So maybe this will change. Hoping he does a review video soon.

Last edited:

Krazy

Regarding VapeCritics poll, I can't say I disagree with him. LBH, this vape does have a cult-like following and the unbiased, unskewed nature of the poll went out the window. But he may have taken it down because the Vapcap is not one of the vapes that he gets a sales commission on like some of the others on the list..
Rather my take as well. No matter how you cut it "People that liked Vapcap were voting for it and altering the results!" is suspect.

Just got off the phone with the Vapcap crew; tweaking my order. They were super helpful!

Last edited:

dopse

I am having second thoughts on what I have ordered. As of now I would get the Omni Ti and M. However, since the M is not compatible with the Omni, I am thinking about changing my order to a Ti Woody and Omni. This way I hope I could have two interchangeable units, right?

So now I am wondering which Ti Woody would allow me the most interchangeability. Would appreciate if somebody could guide me in my decision.

bounce5

I have no reason to get one of these...
Why am I on the dynvap website...
Someone help me with my affliction.

You have every reason to get an "M". I recommend getting it with the Ti tip, although it's great, almost exactly the same with it's SS tip. Gives surprisingly smooth and cool vapor dry. I had to begrudgingly admit that it is indeed better than the Vapman. And it will last you forever as long as you have extra Silicone O-rings.

I am having second thoughts on what I have ordered. As of now I would get the Omni Ti and M. However, since the M is not compatible with the Omni, I am thinking about changing my order to a Ti Woody and Omni. This way I hope I could have two interchangeable units, right?

So now I am wondering which Ti Woody would allow me the most interchangeability. Would appreciate if somebody could guide me in my decision.

The Ti tip from the Omni is interchangeable with the SS tip from the M. So in that way the are interchangeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member

I'm guessing aTI woody with spinning mouth piece, since the omni has a built in mouth piece, the bodies would be interchangeable. Not the Xi Ti woody. Btw

Top Bottom