smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
Im going to say this and it might sound backwards to most people. I would get a omni for on the go use because it so much faster to temp than the steel tip. I use the M at home when I can use it more session style. Even though I'm more worried about losing the omni than the M

Last edited:

Alexis

I would get the M with the Titanium Tip. I like both with carb closed completely, so they are both essentially the same in the end, the only difference is that the all titanium one is lighter and the tip is about a second faster and has a bit better airflow. So really the M with the Ti Tip is exactly as good as an Omnivap if you like the carb closed completely...which I think many people would like as well.

I do personally feel there is great value in being able to vary the airflow with the Omni condenser/mouthpiece. I am preferring mine much more open than most people report.
I still get huge clouds and dense vapor, but a much easier draw.

It may require a certain torch technique that I just cracked on to possibly, Im not sure.
But there is much more to how the Omnivap works than simply being a matter or airflow/carb coverage. I suspect that the Omni with condenser screwed into tip, will function very differently to the M with carb fully open, and going by reports, may produce better and thicker vapor that way, than the M wide open.

So it gives a bit more option possibly? (Not used the M yet, just going by what I have picked up).
I appreciate your take however thank you!:tup:

@Alexis Omni
After almost 2 months i'm still amazed.
You can't go wrong on this one
Thanks also! I do have an Omni myself. I was fully set to gey my mum an M,, until I suddenly realised I could build her a complete Omnivap by just paying an extra $15 to pick up aj Omni condenser and mouthpiece to pair with one of my spare Ti tips, and spare glass Omni body.
So your reassurance is very appreciated! I never get tired of hearing praise for the Omnivap!:clap:

Im going to say this and it might sound backwards to most people. I would get a omni for in the go use because it so much faster to temp than the steel tip. I use the M at home when I can use it more session style. Even though I'm more worried about losing the omni than the M
This is largely why I am getting myself an M! (Your last point.) I would no way "lose" my Omnivap when out. Im just not careless like that. But the possibility that it could get "confisacted", stops me from feeling really relaxed about taking it out and about!
The M is perfect for the road!:nod:

Formersmoker85

The dude abides
This is largely why I am getting myself an M! (Your last point.) I would no way "lose" my Omnivap when out. Im just not careless like that. But the possibility that it could get "confisacted", stops me from feeling really relaxed about taking it out and about!
The M is perfect for the road!:nod:

That's also one of reasons why i just bought an M. I can't imagine what i would do when my omni gets taken by the police.

b0

Cloudy...
That's also one of reasons why i just bought an M. I can't imagine what i would do when my omni gets taken by the police.

Seems like a bunch of us did it for the same reason! :cheers:

I'm worried I can lose it too. It already happen me once with my Ti Glassy! But that time was my fault, I lost it while going out drunk. And everytime I fly (usually between 15-20 per year) I get worried. I mean never happens anything and if they check my backpack is always because something else, they never paid attention to any of the vapes I had (some times 2 or 3). But I love my Omnivap. Would be a sad day if I lose my Omni or my spalted Mi...

I mean I never had an issue flying with a vaporizer but I never flied outside Europe :shrug:

Last edited:

jds

Seems like a bunch of us did it for the same reason! :cheers:

I'm worried I can lose it too. It already happen me once with my Ti Glassy! But that time was my fault, I lost it while going out drunk. And everytime I fly (usually between 15-20 per year) I get worried. I mean never happens anything and if they check my backpack is always because something else, they never paid attention to any of the vapes I had (some times 2 or 3). But I love my Omnivap. Would be a sad day if I lose my Omni or my spalted Mi...

I mean I never had an issue flying with a vaporizer but I never flied outside Europe :shrug:

The main reason I got a M along with my Omni is for the same reason as you. I'll keep the Omni for home use and M for bringing around.

grokit

well-worn member
I'm with you guys, my og glassy is what travels in my dynastash. If I lose/break it or it gets "appropriated", then the m is what backs it up. The longer ti woody xls stays at home like my upcoming omni xl will. I wish they would bring the glass bodies back, with an older tip it could be the omni to best travel with :2c:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
My remedy for post-combustion aftertaste is to vape a couple of caps of mint herb at low temperature. :tup:
For combustion prevention brought on by my inexpierence. I will test my Dynacap with mint first after an initial dry heat run. With 2 of the same vape side by side, I can sort out what is happening with the parts. If I goof putting one back together or if one is defective. Still have one working unit.

The main reason I got a M along with my Omni is for the same reason as you. I'll keep the Omni for home use and M for bringing around.
That just gave me that much more piece of mind in my decision. Why I chose the 'M' for back country hikes.

So there advantages to upgrading to a Ti tip? Does the cap stay on better? @phattpiggie mentioned something to that effect. :ugh: I want to avoid losing any part while fumbling with my gear miles from home.

The 'M' is tube shaped enough to resemble a mini torch flashlight. So don't get confused trying to find it if you throw it in your gear bag. Just sayin'. ;)

Have an assortment of magnets and container options. But once I get a standard ritual going with the 'M', it will be easier for me to come up with the right ergonomically friendly kit.

If I find myself using the 'M' at home more, then I'll consider upgrading sooner than later.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
The longer ti woody xls stays at home like my upcoming omni xl will.
Is there an XL Omni available yet? Or is that on the horizon still?
In the compatibility chart on the FAQ page, listed is an xl omni condenser with mouthpiece and pictures of the XL Omnivap and XL Omnivong. But none in the shop.
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Omnivong, but would love it in a XL.

Squiby

So there advantages to upgrading to a Ti tip? Does the cap stay on better?
Caps can come with a tighter or looser fit, but this adjustable. By gently squeezing the cap you will bring it slightly out of round and the fit will change. Play around till you have the fit you like.

While the SS tip on the M offers very very good results, I feel the titanium tip is superior, offers a higher convection ratio than the SS tip and has better heat control.

Is there an XL Omni available yet? Or is that on the horizon still?
Last I heard, maybe a week or so ago, the XL Omnivap will be offered publicly in the next few months. When it is released, I will definitely be getting one.

It sounds like a lot of us will be…

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
While the SS tip on the M offers very very good results, I feel the titanium tip is superior, offers a higher convection ratio than the SS tip and has better heat control.

Last I heard, maybe a week or so ago, the XL Omnivap will be offered publicly in the next few months. When it is released, I will definitely be getting one.

It sounds like a lot of us will be…
Thanks. Omni Vong it is then, plus an M

Choughed

I really don't need a third Omni, but I have this double crown blackwood body gathering dust - it's criminal really. I originally got it because I was worried that I wouldn't like the carbon body, but ohmigosh I do, I do love the carbon body! I tried the blackwood, it lasts all of a bowl before I'm changing it out for the carbon again. So, to ease my mental anguish, I just ordered all the bits I need to make another omni for my body. lol
It adds up quick, doesn't it? A few spares here, a torch there, next thing you know, 240 aussie bucks have departed my credit card. Ah well. It's actually easier to cough-up the dough knowing the products and their quality now. The first order wasn't difficult either, since the OG's were so cheap.. I agonized over the second order though, and soon I'll be a whole 'nother Omni richer, so I guess there's an upside. :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Something strange is going on with the vaporizer poll.

While there has been votes for our "Mite-ty" VapCap since last week, the count has not been changed.

"Bud", has closed his survey as of the 17th, stating also that his count will stay as is. Meaning that the
votes since his last update (April 10th?) will not be included.

Ah, well, a "budding" politician. :rolleyes:

Alexis

Something strange is going on with the vaporizer poll.

While there has been votes for our "Mite-ty" VapCap since last week, the count has not been changed.

"Bud", has closed his survey as of the 17th, stating also that his count will stay as is. Meaning that the
votes since his last update (April 10th?) will not be included.

Ah, well, a "budding" politician. :rolleyes:
If this is the case, and therefore the poll is just a farcical unrealistic "propoganda" reflection of things, for "whatever" reason, I think I will have to voice my disapproval to the vapecritic!

I hate disingenuity (golly, me and my long words again!). What is the point of starting something like that and not letting it run its course? Makes it meaningless, and his interests a bit suspect.

Last edited:

Alexis

Sorry double post but necesaary-I think the Dynavap site just crashed! I was literally just going to see my neighbour to jog her into decision making mode, showing her all the options, with suggestions to make- I need her money in my bank tomorrow to order in advance.

And the page has gone haywire, with computer code! Cant access the site now! Of anyone can confirm please?

Okay, I think its back now, sorry folks!

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Sorry double post but necesaary-I think the Dynavap site just crashed! I was literally just going to see my neighbour to jog her into decision making mode, showing her all the options, with suggestions to make- I need her money in my bank tomorrow to order in advance.

And the page has gone haywire, with computer code! Cant access the site now! Of anyone can confirm please?
The site is back up.......patience, Padwan:myday:

Farid

...and just like that I've switched to using the carb fully open again. I had been using it with the carb closed for about a year now, because every time I tried the carb open method I felt like I'd get an airy hit. Now I started drawing just a bit slower and steadier with the carb open, and I've been getting very strong effects. The flavor is much nicer, and the clouds are smaller, but still visible. I'm able to absorb more of the vapor it seems, since I'm now blowing out such dense vapor.

It's funny, people here like Squiby have been describing this technique forever, but I've never had as much luck with it until now. I'd always prefer to chase the massive clouds, killing a bowl in 2-3 hits. Now the bowl is dragged out to about 4 hits. Since the vapor is less dense it's easier to hold in, so the whole process is more efficient.

I'll still switch to the carb closed for certain circumstances, especially when I'm looking to speed up my session. It just amazes me how different the vapor profile is when used in different ways.

Top Bottom