Jen

The wait for my Ebony OmniVap is killing me - would love a little hit round about now - mid-morning Sunday, pre-lunch - but I can't risk firing up the Ascent. I'd either get totally blazed or underdo it so that it had no effect. What I'm trying to say is that with the VapCap I could load a tiny load, take just one nice rip and be buzzed for an hour or so but be confident that I'd be perfectly sober for family lunch. I was only beginning to learn how good it is for microdosing before the crash... Oh well, as my dear old dad used to say, "Everything comes to he who waits".

I finally ordered an Omni this weekend and can't wait to get it! It'll be my first dynavap product, and the situation you have described is exactly how I plan on using it most.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
150mm stem, overall length 180. 4mm SS condenser at 140mm.
The SS has a 0.3mm wall and I found some bamboo skewers which fit a treat, much needed to enable an easy clean.
FOHn3Gz.jpg

needalift

@phattpiggie I talked to you before about wanting a long stem when you get around to starting your next waiting list . I had mentioned taking a liking to the padauk one you made , but was hoping to tweek it a little when you had the time to make me something . After seeing this last pic , I feel like you've somehow found the ability to read my mind . That piece is awesome !! I totally want something like this when your list winds down ..

duff

Well worn
I finally ordered an Omni this weekend and can't wait to get it! It'll be my first dynavap product, and the situation you have described is exactly how I plan on using it most.
This was my first Vapcap and I absolutely love it. Hope you have the same experience...and welcome.

150mm stem, overall length 180. 4mm SS condenser at 140mm.
The SS has a 0.3mm wall and I found some bamboo skewers which fit a treat, much needed to enable an easy clean.
FOHn3Gz.jpg

That is totally badass.
Yes please.

Sketch420

@needalift the Padauk one is the reason why I'll be trying to get condensers in everything from now on.
Padauk leeches color, if you use a white cloth to apply a wax finish the cloth goes red, and as I found out so does the reclaim.

Damn that's no good to hear. Hopefully it won't lech anything as it gets warm while in use. Oh well, we will find out soon enough once usps decides to bring my package to my house. Either way it's too beautiful to pass on. Thanks again PP.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
The Padauk I use is condenserless and is the reason I noticed it.
Mine has had hot vapor pulled thru the small wood path and it's not tainted flavor or caused me any harsh vaping.

@Sketch420 you've got a different set up to myself, there should be little or no reclaim anywhere but in the condenser.
I saw you were down for a Saturday delivery.

SiDankies

Initially i was not too impressed with my VapCap, but recently I have found myself grabbing it over my air more and more frequently. I have found more and more need and love for this thing. Anyways. What do you guys use to condition your wood? Also no iso on the orings right?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Initially i was not too impressed with my VapCap, but recently I have found myself grabbing it over my air more and more frequently. I have found more and more need and love for this thing. Anyways. What do you guys use to condition your wood? Also no iso on the orings right?
The only thing I use on my wood and o-rings is bees wax and recommend it for all the wood stems that you own. Keeping things freshly waxed will keep dirt and moisture out of the wood grain and restore the shine of the wood.

SiDankies

The only thing I use on my wood and o-rings is bees wax and recommend it for all the wood stems that you own. Keeping things freshly waxed will keep dirt and moisture out of the wood grain and restore the shine of the wood.
Thank you. I think my gilfriend has some so thats convenient.

Whats the changes in the new bowl? Just a couple months ago mine was the newest one lol. They sure are trying to make things as good as possible.

What is a good local source for beeswax? Is that the kind of thing you can find at a health food store?

VapCap

Manufacturer
Greetings!

Winter decided to return to our location this past week. Temperature has been dropping below water solidification threshold regularly.

IMG_20170214_173313535_BURST001_zpsj2ih5l2l.jpg

A quick picture of a cold landscape to set the mood.

We also have a winter storm warning for tonight and tomorrow. So it is likely everything will be white in the morning. I sure hope I'll be able to get to work. It would be like being sick and missing a day of vacation to have to stay home.

And as some of you may have noticed, we are shipping the new NonaVonG.

It took a bit of refining and dialing in, but I think we have the design close to optimal for now.

We kept the OD right at 14mm to make them fit with most 14mm female connections. This means they might be a bit tight in some of the older generation DynaStash. If anyone has one that doesn't fit, please let us know and we will figure something out for you.

All our new DynaStash inventory will have a slightly larger diameter garage and stash compartment to better function with the NonaVonG.

Out in the shop, the titanium machining is progressing well too.

Here are a few brand spanking new Ti tips, just looking for a new body to mate with.

IMG_20170310_104822595_HDR_zps3qhazav2.jpg

We are getting better at producing chips and scrap too.

IMG_20161229_130808210_zps4zpnuvwu.jpg

This material is amazing. I've been trying to figure out how to utilize it for something interesting or useful.

IMG_20161221_150328303_HDR_zpsy427r123.jpg

It also will burn when the shavings are really thin, (like some of these) and some of it turns really pretty colors when heated.

So if anyone is interested in some shavings or scrap, please just let me know.

And finally, yes there are more awesome things coming.

Cheers,

George

Top Bottom