Baron23

Hi folks - as you know, I have a few VapCaps and am a big fan, particularly of the OG (Omni is perhaps in the future) but I guess I'm just not as inventive as some here because all I have done over the course of the last several months I have owned them I have only used them natively.

Well, last night upon my slightly liquid and sloshy return from my retirement dinner (at Morton's...wow, very nice of them, right?....GREAT wine and lots of it) I put my OG on a 14 mm joint of a water pipe.

I was shocked....SHOCKED I SAY (LOL), at how I was able to immediately milk the WP on the first draw. I can sort of kind of see the glass condenser of my OG milk when drawing (looking cross eyed at a focal distance of an inch LOL) but had no idea how much visible the vapor would be with a WP, and this is an 80 mm can-style WP, I believe. Sucked the load down in three draws and have to say that this was very kind and gentle on my throat/lungs.

I personally love the flavor of the first draw natively, but I will use via WP in the future quite often I think as it worked perfectly.

Cheers

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Hi folks - as you know, I have a few VapCaps and am a big fan, particularly of the OG (Omni is perhaps in the future) but I guess I'm just not as inventive as some here because all I have done over the course of the last several months I have owned them I have only used them natively.

Well, last night upon my slightly liquid and sloshy return from my retirement dinner (at Morton's...wow, very nice of them, right?....GREAT wine and lots of it) I put my OG on a 14 mm joint of a water pipe.

I was shocked....SHOCKED I SAY (LOL), at how I was able to immediately milk the WP on the first draw. I can sort of kind of see the glass condenser of my OG milk when drawing (looking cross eyed at a focal distance of an inch LOL) but had no idea how much visible the vapor would be with a WP, and this is an 80 mm can-style WP, I believe. Sucked the load down in three draws and have to say that this was very kind and gentle on my throat/lungs.

I personally love the flavor of the first draw natively, but I will use via WP in the future quite often I think as it worked perfectly.

Cheers
Congratulations on your retirement! :clap:

That sounds like a wonderful dinner and nightcap. I too was completely shocked when using a VapCap with water for the first time. I had heard they milked but I was still skeptical. It's not just that they milk either, they do it so fast, it's like the chamber is just instantly full.

Sometimes I like to heat just to the click on the first cycle, and use my VonG dry for the flavor you mention. The second cycle I heat past the click for two seconds and use it with water for massive clouds. If I'm in a rush or the strain isn't particularly tasty I'll skip the first cycle.

SuperLuigi

You'll love the Vapcap!

There are a lot of Canadian Vapcap lovers here. Dynavap ships to Canada for $13 US. No additional customs fees or other nonsense. I've placed several orders, no issues and this is one fantastic vape.

If you want to save shipping costs, order more than one and maybe a stash, cause at the end of the day, you'll be back for more. Just sayin... :shrug:

I'm excited to try it but having a hard time justifying the price. I want something to replace my MFLB. Also, not sure if I should get the OG or upgrade to a woody right away.

I did find some prices though:
Vapcap, it costs about $65 CAD, Puff it up is 60 CAD and vapefiend is $50 CAD but it ships from the UK.

SuperLuigi,
Reactions: Alexis

herbalist33

Cheers

Yep this is exactly the same as me too, didn't expect the Vapcap to do much through water: stunned when it milks my bubbler as good as my enano, first go.

Now empty the water out of your can and try it dry:

https://vid.me/lfYd (Omnivap through a dry orbiter).

You won't believe how smoothe those dry massive hits are!

Peace

kohr

Yep this is exactly the same as me too, didn't expect the Vapcap to do much through water: stunned when it milks my bubbler as good as my enano, first go.

Now empty the water out of your can and try it dry:

https://vid.me/lfYd (Omnivap through a dry orbiter).

You won't believe how smoothe those dry massive hits are!

Peace

I'm still trying to learn about these vapes, and been in communication with George a bit.

Can you please tell me what's that connected to your Omnivap that's allowing you to connect it to your water adapter? Is that this piece? http://www.dynavap.com/product/fat-mouthpiece/

kohr,

Chose

I'm excited to try it but having a hard time justifying the price. I want something to replace my MFLB. Also, not sure if I should get the OG or upgrade to a woody right away.

I did find some prices though:
Vapcap, it costs about $65 CAD, Puff it up is 60 CAD and vapefiend is $50 CAD but it ships from the UK.
. I went for the woody I'm clumsy with glass I had I pvhes turbo stem for one night it rolled off the table and smashed on a tile floor 27 pounds gone in ten seconds
If it had been wood i would still have it

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Chose,
Reactions: Squiby

FreddieFresh

I believe the OG VC is the device that will make quite a few of my friends finally say "FUCK COMBUSTION!" They like my other vapes also, but the VC is efficient, effective, and most importantly, CHEAP! My friends are a frugal bunch, so unsurprisingly they perked up when they found out they could actually afford this vape :lol: It's been so popular that I actually sold mine to a friend for full price, and I ordered a couple more from PIU.

I get a lot of enjoyment from seeing how interested everybody seems in vaping :) It's a blast showing them what all my vapes can do. And it's even better seeing their minds get blown from how high they get off so little. Once they realize how much they can save, they're immediately intrigued. Most of them still aren't willing to shell out $100 or more for a good vape though. That's where the VC comes in, and I believe that's what will continue to make it increasingly more popular. It fits in a nice little niche of the market that's needed to be filled, where simplicity and performance meet, and the price is right :2c:

fågel

᚛ᚓᚐᚅ᚜
with my poor impulse control it was only a matter of time before i picked up some cheap glass.. i'm going to be so glad i did once it gets here! these recent posts :drool:

and i totally agree with @FreddieFresh re: conversion/price. it's fantastic to have found a device that will appeal to my combusting friends that i can also afford to buy for them as a holiday gift!

FreddieFresh

@fågel yea I plan to give a few out as Christmas gifts this year :spliff:

Also, I haven't seen it mentioned before but I may have missed it. The VC only fits full length 14mm female ISO joints, and not the shorter US size. I have a 14mm j-hook that it won't seal with and falls right through. Just a heads up to anyone ordering 14mm female glass. Most sites don't specify joint length so it can be difficult to make sure it's correct. I prefer to use mine with an 18mm male joint for this reason and because its raised a bit so it's easier to cover the carb

pocketed

I'm excited to try it but having a hard time justifying the price. I want something to replace my MFLB.

I've just bought an OG to supplement/replace my battery powered MFLB and I'm pretty happy with it. It was that or buy a 3rd set of batteries. I've also been unable to remove a carbon build up on the MFLB screen which further compounds my weak battery problem.

Now, I have no heating problems :).

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@herbalist33 I love the way that glass fills. I don't see it posted here, don't know whether you knew about this thread?
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/glass-and-milkshot-video-thread.7443/

Menu looks nice @Baron23 enjoy your retirement.

This stem came about from a previous try out and has been getting a bit of hammer the last few days

fpFzl6H.jpg

And it lead to another couple of ideas being tried out one of which is this

vk12QMF.jpg

I have finally got round to speaking to the glass man I've used and will be trying out a few more of these.

Squiby

Can you please tell me what's that connected to your Omnivap that's allowing you to connect it to your water adapter? Is that this piece? http://www.dynavap.com/product/fat-mouthpiece/

You have some options to choose from when considering using a Vapcap with a water device.

1. Any model of Vapcap from the glass OG, to the Ti tipped models, to the Omni that has a straight midsection- body or stem, will fit into a 14mm female connection if you take the fat mouthpiece and slip it over the mp end of the Vapcap. No other modification is required.

2PFhFoK.jpg

51F7Isq.jpg

srRMcJd.jpg

20160519_175059_zpsckiev27m.jpg

2. You can outfit or switch out the body of any ti tipped Vapcap model that has a regular length condenser with a 45mm long VonG body and mp. They come in 14mm or 18mm diameters. You can also choose a 62mm long stem without a mouthpiece. It Is 12mm in diameter at one end and 14mm at the other.

14mm and 18mm VonG Body.

IMG_20160519_213933702_zpsvfktqbz7.jpg

VonG Stem
IMG_20160519_212956128_zpsw4xypkj9.jpg

3. If you have a ti tipped Vapcap that uses an XL condenser you can use the 62mm long VonG stem with a mp.

IMG_20160519_212604342_HDR_zpsbn86ur7n.jpg

it's fantastic to have found a device that will appeal to my combusting friends that i can also afford to buy for them as a holiday gift!

The best gifts come in small packages. :love:

kohr

You have some options to choose from when considering using a Vapcap with a water device.

1. Any model of Vapcap from the glass OG, to the Ti tipped models, to the Omni that has a straight midsection- body or stem, will fit into a 14mm female connection if you take the fat mouthpiece and slip it over the mp end of the Vapcap. No other modification is required.

2PFhFoK.jpg

51F7Isq.jpg

srRMcJd.jpg

20160519_175059_zpsckiev27m.jpg

2. You can outfit or switch out the body of any ti tipped Vapcap model that has a regular length condenser with a 45mm long VonG body and mp. They come in 14mm or 18mm diameters. You can also choose a 62mm long stem without a mouthpiece. It Is 12mm in diameter at one end and 14mm at the other.

14mm and 18mm VonG Body.

IMG_20160519_213933702_zpsvfktqbz7.jpg

VonG Stem
IMG_20160519_212956128_zpsw4xypkj9.jpg

3. If you have a ti tipped Vapcap that uses an XL condenser you can use the 62mm long VonG stem with a mp.

IMG_20160519_212604342_HDR_zpsbn86ur7n.jpg

The best gifts come in small packages. :love:

Thank you so much for your post, and pictures. I'm def of ordering a Woody S with titanium mouth piece, and the fat mouth piece to use on glass, along with dynastash as soon as I hear back from George!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I believe the OG VC is the device that will make quite a few of my friends finally say "FUCK COMBUSTION!" They like my other vapes also, but the VC is efficient, effective, and most importantly, CHEAP! My friends are a frugal bunch, so unsurprisingly they perked up when they found out they could actually afford this vape :lol: It's been so popular that I actually sold mine to a friend for full price, and I ordered a couple more from PIU.

I get a lot of enjoyment from seeing how interested everybody seems in vaping :) It's a blast showing them what all my vapes can do. And it's even better seeing their minds get blown from how high they get off so little. Once they realize how much they can save, they're immediately intrigued. Most of them still aren't willing to shell out $100 or more for a good vape though. That's where the VC comes in, and I believe that's what will continue to make it increasingly more popular. It fits in a nice little niche of the market that's needed to be filled, where simplicity and performance meet, and the price is right :2c:

I agree, it's not easy to sell someone who typically buys rolling papers on a $400+ vaporizer. I find a lot of old school smokers know they shouldn't really be combusting, and are open to vaping but generally don't want to invest anything into it, and don't want to be tied down to electricity, so they go back to what's familiar. Vapcap! It's a game changer!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thank you so much for your post, and pictures. I'm def of ordering a Woody S with titanium mouth piece, and the fat mouth piece to use on glass, along with dynastash as soon as I hear back from George!

I haven't heard of that one, but it would be pretty cool to have a Ti mouthpiece on a Woody S. They just might accommodate that. Who knows? Never hurts to ask...

kohr

What butane torches / lighters you guys using?

Anyone using anything fancy? I'm thinking about getting a St DuPont mini jet or maxi jet.

Top Bottom