condition

Well considering you can only obtain the 9 fin tip at the moment on American metal tube manufacturer/driller austyn simrell's hYpEr nInE system that was released on Thursday it doesn't shock me :rofl:I would recommend you keep the dollars in your pocket for the armoured cap and a standard titanium/steel tip that will cost you probably less in totality than just the 9 fin.

The last 7 fin was 77$ or something like that, so 99$ for the ULTIMATE NINE FIN SIMRELL COLLECTION EDITION is a "reasonable" guess

MOAR FINS MOAR INNOVATION BABY, SLAP A PATENT ON IT :science:
:rofl:
Unfortunately I bought the omni 2021 (as well as the updated Orion IH:bang:) and it was my biggest waste of money for VAS. I used it for a couple of weeks and then I return to the old model 5 fin ti tip.

As for availability, I had long time to visit this thread and last time I check for dynavap parts the 9.fin tip was widely available. Now got that I checked, online stores like verdampftnochmal & madheaters don't list anymore. Only Dynavap EU

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Unfortunately I bought the omni 2021 (as well as the updated Orion IH:bang:) and it was my biggest waste of money for VAS. I used it for a couple of weeks and then I return to the old model 5 fin ti tip.

As for availability, I had long time to visit this thread and last time I check for dynavap parts the 9.fin tip was widely available. Now got that I checked, online stores like verdampftnochmal & madheaters don't list anymore. Only Dynavap EU
The Omni tip is not what we are referring too when we say 9 fin, there is a new 9 fin titanium design for the tip that was released last Thursday as a collaboration between Dynavap x Simrell Collection. Only available on a Stem/Tip combo sold by Simrell.

I agree, the 5 fin ti tip is my favorite out of all the DV tips.

coolbreeze

There's a decapper for the heavy lid, too:

Ariwe

Yes, to clarify, it's not the cap itself, the cap should be fine. Other stuff surrounding the release was the shit show.

It's a bit more than the FMJ when you add the cap into the price, but not by much. The other thing is it'll work with many/most IHs and it will fit the stashes, etc. So, maybe less than $10 more all told, but with a couple benefits. Not trying to sell it, just some points to consider. I think a big question is, given the constraints in size and design (and the qualification over the number of hits), can it match the FMJ in terms of results?
Those are good points. Haven't considered the IH aspect or storage aspect.
Yes – I am going to wait to see how it performs.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
The Omni tip is not what we are referring too when we say 9 fin, there is a new 9 fin titanium design for the tip that was released last Thursday as a collaboration between Dynavap x Simrell Collection. Only available on a Stem/Tip combo sold by Simrell.

I agree, the 5 fin ti tip is my favorite out of all the DV tips.

Isn’t there an older limited edition nine fin tip that isn’t connected to simrell? I think it was a bonus that came with past editions of the Omni. That’s what I’ve been referring to as going for a princely sum on the used market. I wasn’t even aware of the simrell 9 fin collab.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: pop22

coolbreeze

Isn’t there an older limited edition nine fin tip that isn’t connected to simrell? I think it was a bonus that came with past editions of the Omni. That’s what I’ve been referring to as going for a princely sum on the used market. I wasn’t even aware of the simrell 9 fin collab.
I wonder if that wasn't the older, blocky 7-fin, or are you remember something else? Here are some of those older tips:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, I am considering getting an Armored Cap to try it out. As I have said elsewhere I am NOT looking for a bigger hit, regular DV hit are good with me. But if I can get a second hit without reheating that would be worthwhile for me.

No interest in going over to reddit to see the ugly. I don't like cleaning shit from my shoes. I am a little disappointed if George is trying to pick winners and losers, but George gets to do what he wants just like everyone else.

coolbreeze

So, I am considering getting an Armored Cap to try it out. As I have said elsewhere I am NOT looking for a bigger hit, regular DV hit are good with me. But if I can get a second hit without reheating that would be worthwhile for me.

No interest in going over to reddit to see the ugly. I don't like cleaning shit from my shoes. I am a little disappointed if George is trying to pick winners and losers, but George gets to do what he wants just like everyone else.
In a nutshell, support ALL the aftermarket creator/innovators you have an interest in; together they bring far more to the ecosystem than any one individual can themselves.

Squidge

Butane powered
Right? But then he blew my mind with the nonavong!
Yeah, I give up with the mystic numbers and "it's not a carb, it's an airport" (No, George, an airport is a place where aeroplanes land and take off from), "Chiral" (!?!?), and "Thermal extraction device" (It's a VAPE!)

Now DV thinks they're some kind of fashion leader/house so present us with chi-chi adverts that make no sense... 🙄

George, please, stop with the word salad and general wankery of your ads. It's not needed. The devices are good by themselves.

condition

There's a decapper for the heavy lid, too:
ok don't laugh but I included it in my order, could be the first owning one, LOL

2023-02-17-09h11-41.png

Tji89

I ordered the new armored cap from Simrell to nothern Europe. Paid 15 USD for shipping. Dynavap wanted over 110 USD for shipping, but maybe their EU site has better prices., I didn't check. Just some information for those considering.

condition

I ordered the new armored cap from Simrell to nothern Europe. Paid 15 USD for shipping. Dynavap wanted over 110 USD for shipping, but maybe their EU site has better prices., I didn't check. Just some information for those considering.
Additionally, orders from Dynavap EU, are not subject to import tax, for the Europeans. DHL also charges me handling expenses or customs brokerage sometimes.

condition,
Reactions: Tji89

Vape_Or_Die420

I’m hoping the armored cap is less able to dent. If so I’ll snag one. Otherwise prolly stick with my FMJ.

Vape_Or_Die420,

condition

I hope for the new armored cap to work properly with the wand and not to click very late to avoid the burnt taste. Also I prefer to leave the cap into ISO for more than 30 mins without stains or discoloration, same with torching it.

Top Bottom