2pumpchump

So it looks as though the big announcement was an armoured cap. I assume ita just the FMJ built in (without the copper oxide worries)

Also without wanting to drag fuckcombustion down to its level, the reddit r/dynavap sub has been drama central this week. Theres a mega thread in r/vaporents if you wanna get the jist of whats been going down.

Love you FC, stay classy!
So do we know what the armor is ? I'm not worried about copper oxide .. maybe silver oxide considering hand crafted FMJ from silver .... dose any one know the weight of a typical FMJ

Actually not even worried about copper oxide. If anything gets me it will be brake dust or 1 of any spray cans telling me it will give me cancer. So more curious than concerned

I dropped my DynaVap right after heating it until the cap clicked, it landed on my lap onto a plastic car seat cover. There’s plastic fibers (or whatever it is) stuck onto the cap. How do I safely remove this? Should a Q tip with rubbing alcohol be ok?

Thank you
Happens to the best of us and never fails it just click good.. at least 3 times for me I know! I used fine steal wool for polishing wood and metal and my normal cleaning fluid .. someone else suggested scotch bright pads not sure if they meant the green pads ? But scrub what you can off as it burns and harden repeat it seems to let go better that way

UnidenWallet

I really want an AuruM but they don’t make em anymore. So I figured I’d ask the DynaVerse. Anyone know who or where I can send in a M to have a gold PVD Coating applied? Or if it’s simple enough, how to do this at home?

Thank you.

UnidenWallet,

Baboose1948

I find all these "innovations" to clear a bowl in one hit amusing. I've never had a problem clearing a full bowl with any of my dynavaps. I can't imagine needing or wanting anything hotter than a 2018 tip heated really low and slow. But to each their own and all that✌️

coolbreeze

Simrell is not the go to stem maker I’ve found as his stem offerings are very expensive as he’s doing one off stems in his gallery. I’ve found his stems performance inferior with the problem being the air hole as I’ve Futo stems are better in this area. Quality for both is excellent and I’ve considered Simrell products state of the art in quality control and everything comes fully tested and ready to go. I’m still a big fan of the Stinger condensers both ti and wood mp’s and have enough Stingers to deter a Russian MiG attack. :2c:

examples in my collection:

From left: Simrell XL stem w/wood mp Stinger, Futo Reg. stem w/ wood mp Stinger, Futo XL stem w/wood mp Stinger mounted to Anvil USA, Futo XXL stem w/ti Stinger

Simrell XL stems, MVS, w/wood or ti Stingers

Futo XL stems w/ti Stingers

Futo Regular stem w/Simrell Performance kit condenser, 2 Futo Regular stems and Futo XL stem now w/Dynavap tip w/wood mp Stingers

Your post made me realize I've never gotten a Futo stem before, so I remedied that! It's brier, rare in the vaping world for some reason:
IMG-3783.jpg

Last edited:
So it looks as though the big announcement was an armoured cap. I assume ita just the FMJ built in (without the copper oxide worries)

Also without wanting to drag fuckcombustion down to its level, the reddit r/dynavap sub has been drama central this week. Theres a mega thread in r/vaporents if you wanna get the jist of whats been going down.

Love you FC, stay classy!
I wonder if the Armored cap lives up to its name and won’t dent as easy as the current caps. I’ve been guilty of dropping and denting a cap here and there.

2pumpchump

So signed in saw the video confused me so bad I re-watched it wile re meding up. sadly more than once till my sometimes kick in and don't remember what I came for . I guess time to walk in every room of the house till I remember !! So confused I don't remember if I was going to say something or ask something ???? I'll let you know when whatever that was leaves my brain

vandalizedbythelotus

went back and re watched the commercial.

Has george finally lost it? What on earth is that twoddle!!

Did we even get a product announcement? Or is it just the armoured cap? Im confused!!!
sad to see what they choose to spend money/energy on, instead of more important stuff like QC/CS, and perhaps a better understanding of thermodynamics. coz pretty much everything they released since 2019 has convinced me their initial success was a happy accident and they really don't know how and why.

seems like a new M(+) incoming probably including armored cap. dis the hype(cringe) ad campaign.
armored cap so cool it works with IH's, but not dynatec ones. it works with the wand, the only IH NOT made for dynavaps :lol: (another happy accident).

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I find all these "innovations" to clear a bowl in one hit amusing. I've never had a problem clearing a full bowl with any of my dynavaps. I can't imagine needing or wanting anything hotter than a 2018 tip heated really low and slow. But to each their own and all that✌️
Yeah I don't understand it either

tinctorus,
Top Bottom