Vap974

Hi there!
I've an omnivap since april 2016.
It performs like a charm with his original tip.
Yesterday I recevied my new Yll induction heater, my first IH.
WOW! This little box is a beast!!! I definitly prefer use it that my torch.
It's said that you have to hold your vapcap in the hole. It seems to be not necessary, i let my omni in the hole without hold it and it does the job as a pure handfree.
I really enjoy this Yllvape IH. It's well finished, small, not too expensive and brings a real comfort.
Allready addicted!

Last edited:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hey there my fellow Dynavapers!

I have a quick question, I was given some food safe silicone tubing to fit around the airport on my 21 M, but i have NO idea what the I.D. was on the tubing and I need to pick up some new fresh tubing. If anyone uses tubing like this, can ypu tell me the I.D. that you use?

Thanks a million! And have a safe and Happy Holidays everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (And happy holidays to those who celebrate another holiday instead!) :)

Love you all!

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Not sure what size it is, but the volcano whip tubing works marvelously for this purpose.

You got me feeling a little sentimental @HyDrOpOnIc1987 love you too!

Thanks to all the vapcap'ers on this thread.:spliff:

It's amazing to have a little place in the world to meet and share insights, questions, complaints, disappointments, success and joy.

Hope the new year brings legalization and well priced good herb to you all.(Hey, dreams are free!)

HyDrOpOnIc1987

3/8 should work. The DV is 10mm OD and 3/8 is 9.5mm
5/16 = 7.9mm maybe depending on how much material is carved away at the airhole.

3/8 folded back over itself makes a good seal in a 14mm glass joint too.

Not sure what size it is, but the volcano whip tubing works marvelously for this purpose.

You got me feeling a little sentimental @HyDrOpOnIc1987 love you too!

Thanks to all the vapcap'ers on this thread.:spliff:

It's amazing to have a little place in the world to meet and share insights, questions, complaints, disappointments, success and joy.

Hope the new year brings legalization and well priced good herb to you all.(Hey, dreams are free!)
Awesome, thanks to you both! I'll go putting around on Amazon later this morning and pick some up.

Love having a place to come ask these occassional questions :)

blisty

Get a torch lighter. It will perform better and be easier to dial in.
Yep, I bought one. Performs perfect now :)
Hits hard pfieouw. I'm perfectly medicated right now and it rips like a bong. Really need to get my waterpiece fixed to use it with the dyna.
Welcome to the cult..er, family! I don't know why this thing is so fun, but it damn sure is!

Yeah, and go low and slow. You'll get to the point where your natural heating posture reliably gives an excellent roast at the clicks. If you are counting past the click, you are probably heating too fast.

Essential advice.
Do you think that the newer tips have more convection extraction than the older ones or are they just less efficient?

Never tried a 17, how does it compare to the 18?

Congratulations and welcome to the family!

Bic lighters do work but are a pain in the derriere. As Grass Yes suggested, a torch lighter is a significant improvement.

Other heating methods, such as an induction heater or an alcohol burner are great methods too.

If you don't mind me asking, which dynavap did you get? :spliff:
I think it's the M 2021. :)

At some point I thought it was like a joint and had to relight it. But I just heated it for the second time and right after I stopped inhaling I reheated it. Got a crazy cloud but it was near pitch black roasted..Not so nice.. So it really gets me medicated. Love it already

MinnBobber

Just here to give positive thoughts on DV. Used it with my Portside Mini on a recent vacation and it was quick, powerful, big hitter.
Back home now so been adding in a bubbler for some easy to take , smooth sessions.

A nice alternative to my usual MiniVAP and Tafee Bowle vapes. 😀

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
In case any are interested, while perusing the Mad Heaters site this morning I saw there are Revolve Gen II factory seconds on sale. I ordered in black. With shipping it came to around $130.00. Normally in black it's quite a bit more expensive. They have black, blue, mirror, and one other titanium color. They are all listed around £99, and there are factory second Reloads as well.

I couldn't resist, even with a beta version. Absolutely looking forward to it. Thought others might want to know.

coolbreeze

Milkball:
IMG-3325.jpg

Vong with '21M tip, third heating to the clicks with single flame torch.

IMG-1012.jpg

coolbreeze

I’ve never seen a ‘21 vong with this wood though?
Looks like the blond cocobolo! Very nice! I have a bicolor one and the wood has been completely stable, never any tightness, never any binding. I HIGHLY recommend the cocobolo vongs!

Also, just an observation: the FMJ tames the roasty flavor that a Vong tip can sometimes suffer--it's my favorite way to use that tip.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Been living out of my suitcase in a hotel (and flying a couple times a week again). Long story short, torches and butane have been in short supply and desktops are out; my Dyna’s with a bic have been my life saver! Really good flavor too, as you approach the click much slower; the only drawback is some soot on the cap. If I bury it deep in the flame there’s little to no soot, but occasionally that method will smother the flame out.

My_50p_worth

Looks like the blond cocobolo! Very nice! I have a bicolor one and the wood has been completely stable, never any tightness, never any binding. I HIGHLY recommend the cocobolo vongs!

Also, just an observation: the FMJ tames the roasty flavor that a Vong tip can sometimes suffer--it's my favorite way to use that tip.
Ah yes so it is! You can’t order them in this country so I’m not sure how it ended up in my order, not that I’m complaining as the wood is beautiful

Yes I’ve certainly noticed less roastiness with this FMJ, it’s also nice to hit a DV and not have that “rush to the click” feeling, just chilled leisurely toking

I’ve been using the quad torch with this one, can you believe I’m getting 5 SECOND heat ups for full “RTL” extraction in one hit?

Absolutely crazy setup. Highly recommend for those big hits, and fast

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Been living out of my suitcase in a hotel (and flying a couple times a week again). Long story short, torches and butane have been in short supply and desktops are out; my Dyna’s with a bic have been my life saver! Really good flavor too, as you approach the click much slower; the only drawback is some soot on the cap. If I bury it deep in the flame there’s little to no soot, but occasionally that method will smother the flame out.

How do you keep from burning your fingers when using the Bic? Whenever I've tried using one, the metal components and plastic trigger get scorching hot.

TheThriftDrifter,
Reactions: cybrguy

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I angle the bic so the flame is going out the front, the spark wheel still gets warm but not near as bad as if you hold it straight up.

Also, the FMJ is even better with a bic, for the simple reason that it takes longer to heat, so you end up spinning it for a long time. I have an Omni with a SPV half bowl converter, and a thuya burl Simrell mod with a VonG ti tip and FMJ with me currently. Use the omni after work/relaxing, and the Simrell with a full bowl just before bedtime.

Planck

believes in Dog
I like Methyl Hydrate also called Methanol. It's cheap, readily available and burn clean with no soot. A litre from the hardware store is ~4 bux here.

Don't drink it, don't bath in it. :cheers:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
I've seen quite a few talk on here of the SJK inserts for the wand and I could verify it's definitely game changer for me has these little pads you could adjust the height got mine so dialed and consistent every single hit. You could adjust it to one hit extractions to three hit extractions to two if wanted

Top Bottom