RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
New DV device, the Bonger:

I'm not sure why they went with a condenser, unless it's just to keep it clean? I'd think a more open hit would be better for a DV WPA.

So the short airpath is SS, instead of silicone.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
New DV device, the Bonger:

I'm not sure why they went with a condenser, unless it's just to keep it clean? I'd think a more open hit would be better for a DV WPA.

Saw this one this morning, kind of reminds me of that concept I showed you for my VonG/ZonG :D

invertedisdead,
  • Haha
Reactions: coolbreeze

Maryland Vapor

So, I bought a 2020m tip, low temp cap(these 2 are my favorite combo!), And a couple of glass stems.

There is something about the 2020m tip that doesn't look right to me. It's rounded where it should be square, and ....well, doesn't look right. I wanted to ask other experiences users here before I complained.

Am I just high?

ETA: looking at it further, even the fins are different from my previous 2020m tip.

ETA:the tip overall doesn't look ok like the one even on the sellers website! Derp. Guess it's complaint time for me.

But I'll give it till tomorrow before I do that. Maybe a change came that I missed?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

So, I bought a 2020m tip, low temp cap(these 2 are my favorite combo!), And a couple of glass stems.

There is something about the 2020m tip that doesn't look right to me. It's rounded where it should be square, and ....well, doesn't look right. I wanted to ask other experiences users here before I complained.

Am I just high?

ETA: looking at it further, even the fins are different from my previous 2020m tip.

ETA:the tip overall doesn't look ok like the one even on the sellers website! Derp. Guess it's complaint time for me.

But I'll give it till tomorrow before I do that. Maybe a change came that I missed?
To me that looks more like a "worn" '21, or a '21 with soft edges. I don't believe that's a '20 tip at all.

Saw this one this morning, kind of reminds me of that concept I showed you for my VonG/ZonG :D
Oh, that was sooooo much cooler! But they're trying!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

Am I just high?

Definitely not a 2020!

As coolbreeze mentioned, it looks like a 2021 but with a matte or flat finish instead of the usual polished finish.

Complaint time indeed. :spliff:

coolbreeze

Sorry for the crappy pic, but hopefully you can make out some of the differences: the blue is '20 and the green is '21. You can see how the edges/angles etc look sharper and more defined and the surfaces more polished, but the tip you've shown looks more like a '21.
IMG-3507.jpg

My_50p_worth

I ordered one on Aliexpress. But based on the site you linked it looks like they might not ship until the 30th :(
They have a third, XL size which is exclusive to the UK. Holds heat a little longer for bigger hits

You should have tried to get that one imported, probably would’ve been faster too

My_50p_worth,

Maryland Vapor

I keep forgetting to post here. Sorry, I am a little high ....most of the time .....

So, after looking and comparing my pics to different tips, I realized that the tip I received is a 2021, and seems to fit all the standards of that too, with fin shape, etc. After reaching out to POTV, I was told they seem to need a few weeks to figure out what I got shipped. Whatever exactly that means.

Now, I just hate to use something I am gonna end up shipping back. But I just have to. Never used a 2021 tip before. Doesn't feel like it replaces my 2020m tip ....yet

Feels kinda meh

Maryland Vapor,

DonMarteng

There is a 50% discount on vapes until tomorrow on the US site, if you change your password.
Unfortunately it is not working on the EU store which is a joke.
They opened up an european branch just to be more expensive than every other reseller with no interesting or unique stuff.
Whats the point?

coolbreeze

There is a 50% discount on vapes until tomorrow on the US site, if you change your password.
Unfortunately it is not working on the EU store which is a joke.
They opened up an european branch just to be more expensive than every other reseller with no interesting or unique stuff.
Whats the point?
M only, it looks like. Still, cheap as the B!

coolbreeze,

Maryland Vapor

I saw $50 M after updating my password.

On another note, I am starting to like the '21m tip. My ADHD(great excuse for sooooo many things) usually doesn't let my brain compute when I like something new, or how to like something new ..

coolbreeze

I saw $50 M after updating my password.

On another note, I am starting to like the '21m tip. My ADHD(great excuse for sooooo many things) usually doesn't let my brain compute when I like something new, or how to like something new ..
It's a great tip. It seems more refined than the old tips with more convection and airflow. I know people like the old ones for big hits, but I do just as well with the '21s, tbh.

ghost

Has anyone else's cap stopped clicking? Mine just suddenly stopped clicking the other day for seemingly no reason. I just tried to use it and combusted. At first I thought I was distracted and just missed hearing the click, but the realized I didn't hear it because there was none. :(

Bummer, since Its been one of my daily drivers for years. I have no clue why it would suddenly just stop clicking.

For reference, its a Ti woody XLS from several years back. Before they started making them with the wider more rounded air grooves. (if that makes sense)

Dustin McKief

Has anyone else's cap stopped clicking? Mine just suddenly stopped clicking the other day for seemingly no reason. I just tried to use it and combusted. At first I thought I was distracted and just missed hearing the click, but the realized I didn't hear it because there was none. :(

Bummer, since Its been one of my daily drivers for years. I have no clue why it would suddenly just stop clicking.

For reference, its a Ti woody XLS from several years back. Before they started making them with the wider more rounded air grooves. (if that makes sense)
I would check the interior of your cap visually. If you see a lot of crud in there, you may have overpacked your oven. Use your solvent of choice on a swab (do not submerge it) to clean it up and then test with an empty oven.

Mono Loco

Howdy, howdy.
I'm just fine, thanks.
I had just learned about the Dynavap $25 2021M deal from a friend and I wanted to share it with folks here ASAP - I was so excited!. I was driving at the time and only took a quick peek to see if anyone had already posted it already ... I didn't look far enough back to see that someone HAD, indeed, shared the info already. I tried to delete the message, but ended-up just editing it to delete the content ... again, I was driving and using speech-to-text and ... oh well, so it goes!

I now have - or will soon have - (4) sets of virgin/unused Dynavp M years 2018-2021 in my collection (actually, one of sets also has a 17M, too) Someday, I'll sell them and get rich ... it's part of my retirement plan LOL.

Now that Connecticut is fully legal, retail sales having started Jan. 10, I am getting back into the green flow. I am in the process of converting a coworker form combustn' to Dynavapn' ... he's pretty much in awe and is stoked. It's rewarding to enlighten folks. :)

Top Bottom