PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Hard choice to make!
I don't have a brick but I hear they are hard hitting. :mmmm:

I do have a wand and I fully recommend getting one. So much easier and civilized than a torch. :love:

Either way you'll come out a winner. :spliff:
I might have to do both but I would say the wand it on the priority side
The wand is the best IH I've tried.
That's good I've been debating between this and VHB I know they're both top-notch

PutOneInTheAir,
Reactions: coolbreeze

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
dusted off the old 19m today and dam every time I come back to this vape I wonder why I don't use it more!.... I know why, its cause a full DynaVap is double my regular load and I refuse to use the CCD's!!! hate them so much! titanium mesh screen for me all the way! I know I know I should grab a half bowl converter, they will work with mesh but dam they are the expensive and I don't need anything else from sneaky and I refuse to do any order that doesn't have free shipping. so my DynaVap doesn't see as much action as it could but that does make the times I reach for it special, and every session reminds of the first and transports me back to the first time I actually got really high vaping back in the early days.

Squidge

Butane powered
dusted off the old 19m today and dam every time I come back to this vape I wonder why I don't use it more!.... I know why, its cause a full DynaVap is double my regular load and I refuse to use the CCD's!!! hate them so much! titanium mesh screen for me all the way! I know I know I should grab a half bowl converter, they will work with mesh but dam they are the expensive and I don't need anything else from sneaky and I refuse to do any order that doesn't have free shipping. so my DynaVap doesn't see as much action as it could but that does make the times I reach for it special, and every session reminds of the first and transports me back to the first time I actually got really high vaping back in the early days.
You don't have to :-
1. Cash the bowl in one session or,
2. Fill the bowl with a full load.

I'm more than happy to spread it out/reduce load with my M19.

Jams67

You're making me nervous I have a sticky brick and one cart and the wand in the other. Both are around the same price and only one can be chosen
Not to put any pressure on but I had the wand in my basket for ages when recommended vape supplies were offering 20% off last week and by the time I decided to go ahead they were sold out, I was briefly annoyed with myself for missing out. That being said I know I will keep adding 1 or 2 vapes or accessories everytime theres a good sale on (420/Black Friday) so I’m not too worried about what order I get things. Was also waiting for a sale on the RIO but nothing came up so I looked at what else was on my list and thats I now have the Vong I on its way.

The sticky bricks are awesome as well so you wont be disappointed with either, and one way or another you will probably end up with both down the line so dont feel like your loosing out picking one over the other.

I was on the fence about getting the Vong I or last years vong. I really like the look of the vong with the wood but the practicality of the Vong I one me over and will be the perfect vape to take on my camping trips. Can anyone tell me if I should expect a noticeable difference between the vong and my M, through water or direct?

coolbreeze

Can anyone tell me if I should expect a noticeable difference between the vong and my M, through water or direct?
I think you will. They both do bongs well, but it may be easier to blast through a VonG bowl because it heats/cools faster and is designed built for it. It comes at a cost, though: it's easier to end up with some scorch flavor in a Vong bowl and easier to avoid in an M. So, expect bigger hits to be quicker to get to, but more treacherous. You can dial back for more flavorful dry hits pretty well. I like it with an M tip or an Omni tip for reliable flavor, or with a low temp cap. I tried an older cap at someone's suggestion and that worked well, too. Bottom line is, it'll be different but those differences can be positive, complimentary, or mitigated.

Jams67

I think you will. They both do bongs well, but it may be easier to blast through a VonG bowl because it heats/cools faster and is designed built for it. It comes at a cost, though: it's easier to end up with some scorch flavor in a Vong bowl and easier to avoid in an M. So, expect bigger hits to be quicker to get to, but more treacherous. You can dial back for more flavorful dry hits pretty well. I like it with an M tip or an Omni tip for reliable flavor, or with a low temp cap. I tried an older cap at someone's suggestion and that worked well, too. Bottom line is, it'll be different but those differences can be positive, complimentary, or mitigated.
Cool cheers for the input. I really like my M but have the tip in a bb9 stem since I got that fairly recently. I preferred the bb9 as it can drop in a 14mm water price without using an adapter and you can see when the vapour stops flowing through the stem which is a good indicator to lift and clear. I will definitely try some different combs with the tips and stems etc👍

Bad Dog

You don't have to :-
1. Cash the bowl in one session or,
2. Fill the bowl with a full load.

I'm more than happy to spread it out/reduce load with my M19.
I don't like coming back to a partial used DynaVap load and I'm not super good at specifically guessing when I've extracted half.
not filling full doesn't seem to give me as even abv as a full load, not terrible but not the same. I lightly straw load anyway so I'm not filling as full as I could either so that helps, I use to really cram it in lol.

Vape Cloud City

I pulled the '21M out the other day to use for a while. I've been going all VonG and Xmax v3 lately and the '21M is just completely out-classed in every way by the '19 M. The stem of the 21 is the only usable part, but the tip is just garbage IMO. Right now I only have an Apollo II and it just can't give the 21 the heat it needs to function properly and in my experience, it's not much better with a torch.

They should have stopped at the '19 M.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't like coming back to a partial used DynaVap load and I'm not super good at specifically guessing when I've extracted half.
not filling full doesn't seem to give me as even abv as a full load, not terrible but not the same. I lightly straw load anyway so I'm not filling as full as I could either so that helps, I use to really cram it in lol.

Has anyone ever tried using a quartz ball or the like as a spacer?

Bad Dog

Has anyone ever tried using a quartz ball or the like as a spacer?
that could work, I use a terp pearl for hash but I don't like the idea as much for flower, a 6mm pearl would work but I don't like the idea always having to load and unload with every bowl........ guess I'll just have to suffer through those double doses and get way baked...... sigh life is hard:rofl:

coolbreeze

and get way baked.
Awe yeeeeeeee

e6xdmhzi5ooy.jpg

Bad Dog

I pulled the '21M out the other day to use for a while. I've been going all VonG and Xmax v3 lately and the '21M is just completely out-classed in every way by the '19 M. The stem of the 21 is the only usable part, but the tip is just garbage IMO. Right now I only have an Apollo II and it just can't give the 21 the heat it needs to function properly and in my experience, it's not much better with a torch.

They should have stopped at the '19 M.
I hope the 21m isn't to bad??? maybe its no 19 but is it at least pretty good? have you tried it with a different cap? I just bought one for a new forum member, hoping it does a better job for him than his air which isn't getting the job done.

little afternoon delight, cheers DynaVap thread

HyDrOpOnIc1987

I hope the 21m isn't to bad??? maybe its no 19 but is it at least pretty good? have you tried it with a different cap? I just bought one for a new forum member, hoping it does a better job for him than his air which isn't getting the job done.

Looking forward to joining the Dynaverse lol and gotta say, looks like you've got a nice relaxing afternoon/evening ahead of you! :)

coolbreeze

Contrasting opinion: The '19 is well-loved and I agree, but the 21 is arguably on par. I've never had anything but easy success with torch or various IHs. Some of its refinements are pretty key (half-bowl, 10mm fit). I feel the similarity and refinements add up to an M at least on par and it doesn't make me love my 19 Ms any less. I think the place '19s shine is they excel at aggressive use, tho the 21 is right behind. I wouldn't be surprised if they like it just fine.

Last edited:

jabba

Contrasting opinion: The '19 is well-loved and I agree, but the 21 is arguably on par. I've never had anything but easy success with torch or various IHs. Some of its refinements are pretty key (half-bowl, 10mm fit). I feel the similarity and refinements add up to an M at least on par and it doesn't make me love my 19 Ms any less. I think the place '19s shine is they excel at aggressive use, tho the 21 is right behind. I wouldn't be surprised if they like it just fine.
I agree with this. The 19 is loved because it rips hard. This can certainly be a desirable attribute, however, the 19M is a bit of a one trick pony. I keep one around and occasionally use it, but it is typically not my go-to

Top Bottom