• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

coolbreeze

How how to use a vc with a wpa when there is no airhole?
To answer what I think you're asking, you don't need it in that case. If you use a glass wpa with a DV tip the vapor just shoots straight through to the downstem and into the water. Any dilution or cooling is taken care of by the water, air, and turbulence in the piece. I've noticed in my little rig, though, the bb3 seems to work better for me, airport open.

happynomoretobacco

To answer what I think you're asking, you don't need it in that case. If you use a glass wpa with a DV tip the vapor just shoots straight through to the downstem and into the water. Any dilution or cooling is taken care of by the water, air, and turbulence in the piece. I've noticed in my little rig, though, the bb3 seems to work better for me, airport open.
But there is nearby zero airflow... Isnt it really hard to suck on it?
Mine wpa has no airport like the bb3

Last edited:
happynomoretobacco,

coolbreeze

But there is nearby zero airflow... Isnt it really hard to suck on it?
Mine wpa has no airport like the bb3
Yeah, it is hard, hence the bb3 (the M works pretty well, too). If you're using an older tip, you might try one of the '21s. The serrations on the tip allows a bit more airflow along with the looser fit of the cap (maybe a perforated cap, too?). Idk, DVs are just plain tight when it comes to water, but they definitely work better on some pieces than others, and some DV setups are slightly more open than others.

coolbreeze

I have the 21m but still hard to suck without airport
Yeah, that's how they be. They work easier on smaller pieces using mouth-to-lung, I think. A '21 M tip on a wooden WPA>ceramic steamroller is my go-to 'dry bong' set up, and using mtl it hits like a...steamroller. Likewise I've never had too much problem using the older DDave showerhead/bell piece with his modded wpa. For bigger or more complex pieces I go with the vong, omnivong, an M, or the BB3 left at least partially open.

Sweet-vapour-69420

Pretty sure he also showed off a silver cap not long afterwards

Surely it’s easier for them to just make a heavier/thicker cap than taking a normal cap and adding something thicker and heavier? I’ve mentioned before that the new caps feel more flimsy so changing the metal/alloy has obviously been done in the past

Also that DDave omega blaster - I’ve tried one. You can make them yourself with a generic E-clip too. It’s a total pain in the ass to remove the E-clip, and I’ll be honest I didn’t get much in the way of extra thermal power, the E-clip just doesn’t weigh that much. That’s just me though, others seem to like them

Sweet-vapour-69420

I've seen that posted up. I've also heard that they will have a new M, but with a bigger bowl, but a different name. But still basically an M, being all stainless at a price just a little higher than the M.
Where did you hear this?

I’ve heard about the 21M becoming the M, but I haven’t heard of this new “M+”

Sweet-vapour-69420,

Sweet-vapour-69420

Got two C-vaps with my order, one of them had a gold DEEP groove 19m tip on it. Oh man this breathes like a Ti tip with all the extra thermal firepower of SS

Funny how some old vape made up of refused parts has better extraction performance and harder hits than anything in DV’s current lineup :hmm:

Sweet-vapour-69420,
Reactions: endof3d

jedge

Hi
Have you tried the perforated cap, dit it really improve the experience.I'm going to buy a cap and don't know what to choice between captiv,classic, or perforated.I prefer long session and use exclusively cbd strains.
Thanks
Good vape

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
I use the classics myself but the perforated caps are supposed to extend sessions according to vapefiend, so you might like those, never tried myself tho.

Demonic chronic,

bask

Is it blacker than a breadbox?
It is, but technically not new. "Just" another run.

is it true no new M is being released this year?
Yeah. They refined the M so much that they don't really have much to improve. The 21M is such a great little device. We'll probably see some different (probably limited) colour options this year though.

Sweet-vapour-69420

It is, but technically not new. "Just" another run.

eric cartman what GIF by South Park

Sweet-vapour-69420,
Top Bottom