BallzMcVinegar

Last week I got the pleasure of finally give my best friend a C-Vap that I have been saving for him since a year ago when Dynavap was selling them for $4.19. First time I have really ventured out since lockdowns. Wish the circumstances were better but it was nice to see some old faces.

ThirdEyeHigh

@ThirdEyeHigh, if I live down under, chasing Megallenic clouds
In OZ, my VAS “needs/wants” would keep my wallet mighty slim.

Having said that, we who are in the maelstrom of vape toys would
Appreciate your review of your Wand, wand you do that for us.

i wand to get a Wand, but I think it may be a bit large for EDC. lol

(You can see I have Wands in/on my mind)

I will definitely post a review on the wand.

The DV still amazes me, there has been several times now that I've hit it and thought I just combusted but I have not, it's just the density and hotness of the vapor that just flaws me hence why I have purchased a BB9 to improve the flavour, cool it and provide a wpa.

The hits and mechanical experience is something I enjoy with the DV, I have had vapes for several years now and my mighty is 6 years old which has been my true old faithful to the point I worn out the power button and have to hot-wire it every time I want to turn it on 😆 (I have a replacement button I need to solder on but I am lazy)

I recently got the plenty but then realised I should really try the opposite end of material efficiency thus being a DV, now I can't get VAS out of my mind :uhoh:

Phly

I've had my 2021 M for less than a week and I already have a Ispire Wand & BB9 on it's way :rockon::evil: damn VAS.

I went straight to the single torch and have had great results but with this cap I have to heat to the 2nd click to get dense hits. This is my first vapcap experience, I've never touched another DV and have always been curious to the vape signature it produces and I have to say it's a good experience.

It will be interesting when the Wand arrives, I really like the experience with the DV so far, I'm thinking a sneaky pete half bowl adapter might be a worthy purchase but I just can't justify the shipping to AU unless I buy something else I need (*want*) :freak:

I'm curious to see how your experience goes. I'm some sessions in with it and it's ❤️. Like the Switch, you can dial in your cook temp which allows for AVB the way you want or full extraction (including combustion --derp).

The 420F bake results in quite a milky vapor -- probably even better at a 390-400F cook. I stayed in the 420 - 450 range tonight. The vapor you can get off a cap with this thing is impressive. I'll be keeping my Apollo in case something happens to this thing, but I think you just saved yourself some disappointments by going with the Wand from the jump.

Cheers

ThirdEyeHigh

I think I jumped onboard the DV train at the right time, I ordered the wand for $220 AUD delivered, a VHB Carbon would cost me $360 AUD to land so it just made more sense and the opinions on the wand as a IH is pretty good so far, I'm excited to get it :)

If I can consume a mighty bowls worth of bud (.3) in a 2-3 caps worth with dense thick tasty clouds I will be extremely satisfied.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
2019 steel tip and cap, glass stem, induction heater with vape wool and rosin and or bubble hash. Blooming marvelous combo.

My fav method for bubble hash by far. Very good with rosin, more of a sipper than a one hit mod based or desktop hit, but tasty.

Really impressed.

Can puff away on a dab sized piece of rosin for say 10 great hits... Real close to a splifter...
All done in the pub garden if one chooses.....

I now have 1 2019 Shadow m, 1 2019 bronze m (in transit), 1 omni 2021, 2 ti tips, 2 capt caps, 1 low temp cap and several glass stems. Have a coil on its way but tbh vape wool is so easy I may stick with it.

A month ago I could not get into dynavap and had a single 2019 and torch lighter. Now it's part of my daily routine.....

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
2019 steel tip and cap, glass stem, induction heater with vape wool and rosin and or bubble hash. Blooming marvelous combo.

My fav method for bubble hash by far. Very good with rosin, more of a sipper than a one hit mod based or desktop hit, but tasty.

Really impressed.

Can puff away on a dab sized piece of rosin for say 10 great hits... Real close to a splifter...
All done in the pub garden if one chooses.....

I now have 1 2019 Shadow m, 1 2019 bronze m (in transit), 1 omni 2021, 2 ti tips, 2 capt caps, 1 low temp cap and several glass stems. Have a coil on its way but tbh vape wool is so easy I may stick with it.

A month ago I could not get into dynavap and had a single 2019 and torch lighter. Now it's part of my daily routine.....

Yup. My 19M tip with a glass stem is my best for wax and rosin vaping. Also hated the whole damn thing before IH's came around. Although I've been lured away from dynavaping as my daily driver, I will phase in and out of different methods. I've been dabbing with an e-rig more often lately.

While concentrate options are pretty nice around here, bubble hash has not been available. I'd love to try some through a vapcap.

Phly

Ispire Wand - Flower Extraction Update

Reference

TED= Dynavap SimRell w/ 2020 Ti Tip + Captive Cap
Glass = Mega Globe + 10mm /14mm adapter
Medicinal Extraction Material (EM) = Rae Bae

Quick extraction
bake @ 420 F results in 2 rich vapor pulls with good AVB product -- a satisfying 3rd flight is possible provided you have stickier EM
* Very heavy vapor + terpy draw -- ( I check my flight-sabre after every opening pull because I still can't believe I've not combusted :)
* These pulls are recommended through water as they are on the hot side
** 1/2 bowl convertor test pending--suspect same results

Extended extraction

250 F = 2 rich vapor pulls + 3 good vapor pulls with average-to-good AVB product --
First two flights at this bake are very tasty and pack a punch
Next 2 are good with the last average to weak

+++

Impression thus far:

Different bake vs Apollo...the AVB is more toasty than some may care at the temps noted above. If you've had some good extractions at different temps, let me know.

Charges FAST ( think it was 20 - 30 mins)
Was nice to not be tethered to my desk
Hands-free DV heating (with attachments)

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It appears I am joining that elite club. Pleased to have flattered you with my EU order but that bolle stem was too tempting. And I chucked in a walnut scoop just to make the postage more acceptable.... 15 USD between two items is only 7.50 per item so far more reasonable in my brain.....and I'm an economics grad! The discount helped so thanks for that....

Any possibility of setting up an EU supplier so we can enjoy your wonderful wares but avoid the eye watering postage costs @RogueGuy ?
Well my bolle stem arrived from @RogueGuy and I'm very impressed.

It's beautiful to look at, lovely to hold and the cooling effect is fantastic.

My only criticism is I can't get a spare as they are all gone.

So like a true gas goon I went straight back to the site and bought his last tradesman annelli and plain annelli.

Already the bolle exceeds all my other glass ware. Blooming brilliant.

Any chance more of these will be made in the future? Would love another bolle for my mate....

And my walnut scoop is lovely too. And a very handy orange plastic scoop was gifted, so ta very much.
Great job all round.....

IMG_20210716_141215796.jpg

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Ispire Wand - Flower Extraction Update

Reference

TED= Dynavap SimRell w/ 2020 Ti Tip + Captive Cap
Glass = Mega Globe + 10mm /14mm adapter
Medicinal Extraction Material (EM) = Rae Bae

Quick extraction
bake @ 420 F results in 2 rich vapor pulls with good AVB product -- a satisfying 3rd flight is possible provided you have stickier EM
* Very heavy vapor + terpy draw -- ( I check my flight-sabre after every opening pull because I still can't believe I've not combusted :)
* These pulls are recommended through water as they are on the hot side
** 1/2 bowl convertor test pending--suspect same results

Extended extraction

250 F = 2 rich vapor pulls + 3 good vapor pulls with average-to-good AVB product --
First two flights at this bake are very tasty and pack a punch
Next 2 are good with the last average to weak

+++

Impression thus far:

Different bake vs Apollo...the AVB is more toasty than some may care at the temps noted above. If you've had some good extractions at different temps, let me know.

Charges FAST ( think it was 20 - 30 mins)
Was nice to not be tethered to my desk
Hands-free DV heating (with attachments)

Interesting, been kinda eyeing one up fo outdoor use... but also curious about the MAD. Thanks for sharing. I am still undecided.

notams

toke down Babylon
Hey all, haven't posted here for a while, but I've been keeping up. I'm loving all of the "session notes" of experiences. Thought I'd share.

I play DynaLego and constantly switch condenser / tip / stem / cap every other day and have 3 complete Frankenstein devices going simultaneously. There's one specific setup that is quite interesting to try if you have the parts:

Simrell Stinger in a Hydra stem with a '19 SS tip and a regular low temp cap >>>

I use a single flame torch or alcohol lamp and never use water. I usually heat right smack dab in the middle of the cap with a single flame torch at a 90° angle about 1/4" off the flame tip. And I NEVER go past the click.

This process allows me to fully extract, never combust and rarely cough or gag or choke. It usually takes about 4-5 heat cycles to kill a bowl. But, something about this ^^^ setup kills a bowl to DARK brown in 2 cycles with a low temp cap not going past the click. As I said, interesting.

I prefer a long and slow drawn out bowl to fully interact with the cannabis. But, sometimes you just wanna kill a cap fast. This ^^^ is my go-to setup for those times.

Steamer

Will do that! do you brush it while it reacts?
Baking soda and vinegar react and form sodium acetate (which is just a plain salt). There is some CO2 that escapes (hence the bubbles) but that doesn't have any cleaning power. Science is my daily job, excuse me for being boring :lol:
You can leave it in the salt for hours or even days, it doesn't react with metal. Just clean it with a brush or spunge afterwards and give it a good rinse.

GoldenBud

Baking soda and vinegar react and form sodium acetate (which is just a plain salt). There is some CO2 that escapes (hence the bubbles) but that doesn't have any cleaning power. Science is my daily job, excuse me for being boring :lol:
You can leave it in the salt for hours or even days, it doesn't react with metal. Just clean it with a brush or spunge afterwards and give it a good rinse.
Since I don't have vinegar in here - I've tried concentrated lemon juice + baking sode...
EDIT: Where's my tip?!
IMG-20210716-223324.jpg

Last edited:

delta hotel

I've been considering a DynaVap for awhile but there are so many model variants, mods to them, and year variants it feels like a lot to digest. I've wanted a new portable for awhile (I only have a Pax 2 now) and am going on vacation soon and want something to bring with me and I don't think the Pax is going to do the job, and I'd probably like to avoid dragging a desktop along.

That said, I'm looking for suggestions on a DynaVap. I've done some reading and dug through the thread some (there's a lot!). I want something I can hit without glass or with glass. To my understanding this is the Vong (HydraVong?). I keep seeing with and without a mouthpiece though and I don't see how it'd work for both, unless I'm misunderstanding.

Also seems I had some trouble finding them in stock most places too so maybe that's the old model?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I've very recently been on this journey, it is very interesting.

Literally anything from faint super tasty whisps of vapour to full on thick clouds are possible and the combinations are totally personal and subjective.

If I had to drop back to just one set, I would have a nice wooden stem from Sucking on Wood ~£35, the regular titanium tip ~£35 and both a standard temp £27 and low temp cap £27 - pure bliss and a huge range of function with the two caps. If you just want one cap, then get the regular temp cap and just count a few seconds heat time to emulate the low temp cap.

To go with the glass, the same tip and caps, I really like the EASY FLOW Dynavap Water Tool Adapter 10mm 14mm 18mm, just £10.

Top Bottom