Azhad

Disagree. The Omni condenser is user adjustable making it hands free, something the MVS/Stinger can't do. The MVS/Stinger condenser used to offer cooler vapour compared to the old Omni but the 2021 Omni resolved that issue with the new and improved adjustable condenser. 2021 Omni is better than the MVS in every way - the MVS is just an over priced titanium M.
Nope, the mvs is hands free like the omni, you clearly haven't even seen one.

Azhad,

Azhad

I have a second hand stinger, it's great!

But I have no idea what hands free in this context means... I still have to pick it up to use it, erm, with my hands?
with the omni and the mvs you can set the airdraw and use it without touching the air hole.

Azhad,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks, is that possible with this please?

stinger-4_683x513.jpg

edit: I think I've got it, it's the stem that adjusts the airflow, not the stinger... right?

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks @Azhad - very helpful 😊

I am curious, of course, but holding off buying any more Dynavap bits for a little while, I seem to have acquired a great little selection in a matter of a month or two and feel slightly nervous about the ever accumulating costs hahah - it's fine! But it won't be if I carry on! No regrets. I am 535 days of no combustion and I don't think I am spending more than I would have on tobacco, so it's all good!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
If only that were true... well I know it is in principle!

But the reality is that I am enjoying the cbd bud waaaay more than I ever enjoyed the full fat version, so if anything my consumption has gone up :lmao:

Squidge

Butane powered
If only that were true... well I know it is in principle!

But the reality is that I am enjoying the cbd bud waaaay more than I ever enjoyed the full fat version, so if anything my consumption has gone up :lmao:
I know what you mean, lol.

It is possible to restrict or completely cut off the extra air from the airport by moving the position of the lower x-ring on an M condenser. Might take a few goes to get it way you want, but it can be done. I've got my M19 set up for a MTL draw (airport completely shut off).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Other than my Omni and my 21 Vong, most of my VCs with condensers are configured in this way. The regular Vongs in particular are always used this way so I don't need to worry about blocking the air port in use. I get that many like to use VCs with wide open air ports and George even recommends it, but it has never worked that well for me, ergo the "permanently" blocked air ports.

Squidge

Butane powered
Other than my Omni and my 21 Vong, most of my VCs with condensers are configured in this way. The regular Vongs in particular are always used this way so I don't need to worry about blocking the air port in use. I get that many like to use VCs with wide open air ports and George even recommends it, but it has never worked that well for me, ergo the "permanently" blocked air ports.
Yeah, it does appear to be considered unusual to do anything but direct lung inhales with most weed devices I've seen being used/discussed on YouTube. (My only source of information)

Does this also cross over to how joints/blunts are smoked in North America? Being from Europe, I'd only used spliffs before getting my VC, so I used it the same.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The VCs are really the only vapes I use this way. I smoked cigarettes for around 40 years so I was used to that kind of smoking, drawing into the mouth first. I even smoked a tobacco pipe on and off for 20 years or so. And I carried a Dugout in my pocket for at least that long. And of course I smoked joints from teenage until I started vaping in 2014. So hitting a VC this way came pretty naturally to me. The only VCs I hit with lung pulls are the Omni and the 21 Vong. Or when using ANY VC through glass.
I DO have to say I miss joints, but I nearly always turn them down when passed to me and pull out a VapCap.

GoldenBud

when you forget your hot cap on the table and it suddenly cold-clicks
jump wtf GIF

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I built a new heater this weekend, with a few parts from Amazon. I rarely use Vapcaps the traditional way, but I use my old Nonavong daily. It was a fun little project that didn’t cost much, and most importantly, it works like a champ. I love this hobby!

View attachment 10433

@Exsmoker you have built some of the nicest looking heaters this side of the moon. One
of the best IMHO is the one in the background. 🤗 A handsome one

Would you care to share a pix of it? Please

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
@Exsmoker you have built some of the nicest looking heaters this side of the moon. One
of the best IMHO is the one in the background. 🤗 A handsome one

Would you care to share a pix of it? Please
Thank you for the kind words, Mr. Stark! I think I posted a photo of the heater in the background before, but I couldn’t find it.

It’s pretty basic, mounted on a piece of purpleheart wood, but it’s been a workhouse and never had a problem. Here’s a closer look.

104EF618-3B0E-4B8F-B8AC-340FF77FDDF9.jpeg

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I'm sure there is some discussion in here and I don't want to start an entire discussion about IHs but the Ispire Wand has really breathed some new life into Dyna for me
Curious how you use it. I imagine setting a lower temp and just riding the flavor until the bowl’s kicked.

I don’t think it’s off topic at all, btw— with IH’s feeling almost standard, I reckon temperature sensing’s gonna be the next big thing in TEDs.

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Funny I’ve kind of gone back to the torch a bit more, after being IH only for a while.

sometimes I need those roasty thick hits on the first go, and the torch never lets you down there.
“Now we’re cooking with fire!” Haha

i find on a lot of IH’s I have to do a double heat up cool down, for the first hit. Unless the IH has a slow heat up time.

met up with one of my only friends I’ve converted, he’s still rocking the same original 2017 M I gifted him when they came out.
I got him a pipes IH and a dynastash.

Top Bottom