cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My newest addition from New England Woodwork Co. which they dubbed Kief Lime Pie. Resin and maple with a SS liner. This was my first purchase from them. The fit and finish is great.
View attachment 10160
Very very pretty.

George likes to recommend hitting a VC with a wide open air hole. I have never found that an effective way to hit a VC. I nearly always mouthpull if I am not using it on glass. Virtually all of my VCs with a condenser have the air hole blocked other than my Omni and my new Vong 21.

My newest VC is the SDS that was gifted to me, and that doesn't even have an air hole, or a condenser.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

George likes to recommend hitting a VC with a wide open air hole. I have never found that an effective way to hit a VC
try first hit on low temp, take all the terpenes
then second hit (after cold click ofc) highest temp, on a bubbler. because it will be hot. even dry bubbler works. opened airport in both cases
so good! I switched to this method from 2 clicks @ medium heat 1 opened airflow 1 closed

the new method is so much better for me. the effects last longer

TeaCup

Be careful with what you choose for an o-ring. The bottom of the tip gets very hot, and if the material is not suitable, you'll get a really nasty pull

Thanks. Yeah my o ring is more than likely insufficient, but I'm gonna do it for a bit anyways.....hopefully not too hot, I haven't experienced anything nasty at all.

Also, the "carb" in a dynavap is meant to redirect fresh air back toward the tip and into a condenser to change the pressure and provide a better pull. A hole in a stem without a condenser and o-rings is not going to work the same way to give you a better experience.

Ah ha, yes I like this alot, thank you very very much for this advice!!

I think Dynavap would wish for you to have a complete working unit to try before you give it up in frustration.

Oh no, I'm good!!!! Zero frustration. I'm sittin' at about 3 or 4 bowls......caps???.....not sure what there called in the mother tongue. Didn't realize you'd have to have such a sweet spot with this within regards to pack and grind - not sure if its related to not having a condenser or not. I'm pretty inconsistent right now, but thankfully, it seems that the carb is helping because I'm not having the pain in my lungs. THIS IS GOOD.....yay! 👍 Double 👍👍

@TheThriftDrifter I did clean it fairly well, and the pain for me is not the next day, it's pretty much immediately after and for the duration of the night. And it's really deep down there. But knock on wood, I think having a carb, or I guess a condenser, seems like it could be the answer. I'm gonna play around with it for a bit longer and see how it goes. No not on any of my other vapes, or atleast super rare to not register enough. The only other thing that was like that for me were when I used those vape pens with oil in 'em - pain - just sheer ass pain no matter how wussy of a hit I took off those. Hate - sheer hate taking pulls from 'em. Yuck. Double 👎👎

@BabyFacedFinster Oh man I just cannot do cigar puffs, lol, they kill my flow of having a good feng shui type of night with my weed!!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Where I am in life right now, I’m usually rushed and short on time. My sessions often mimic life and no question, the Ti tip gets it done the fastest for me. When I’ve got more time I really love my Ms and their SS tips. I’m always amazed at how much longer I can pull on it before the heat dissipates. 2711045F-9C31-49E6-B500-B4E7B31F4DE9.jpeg
BE61B3D7-D63C-4BCE-8720-29275B1423E3.jpeg

GoldenBud

Where I am in life right now, I’m usually rushed and short on time. My sessions often mimic life and no question, the Ti tip gets it done the fastest for me. When I’ve got more time I really love my Ms and their SS tips. I’m always amazed at how much longer I can pull on it before the heat dissipates. View attachment 10170
View attachment 10171
well, the M21 tip looks the most serious one. which of the SS tips works best with reg cap/captive cap? I tried all of them except the M21 line. I like the Ti too tho. need to get one anyway
EDIT:
my new bubbler
IMG-20210712-220934.jpg

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
which of the SS tips works best with reg cap/captive cap?
I’m still saying either 18 or 19 tip with regular cap from that time period. The current non captive and captive caps work but I find I am usually going way past the click to get the results I like. The 17 tip is interesting too. It’s very restrictive but cranks out very thick vapor due to its restrictiveness.

ThirdEyeHigh

I've had my 2021 M for less than a week and I already have a Ispire Wand & BB9 on it's way :rockon::evil: damn VAS.

I went straight to the single torch and have had great results but with this cap I have to heat to the 2nd click to get dense hits. This is my first vapcap experience, I've never touched another DV and have always been curious to the vape signature it produces and I have to say it's a good experience.

It will be interesting when the Wand arrives, I really like the experience with the DV so far, I'm thinking a sneaky pete half bowl adapter might be a worthy purchase but I just can't justify the shipping to AU unless I buy something else I need (*want*) :freak:

TeaCup

@TeaCup - your pain might be dank weed. See if a lighter, fluffier bud doesn't give less lung ache.

Thanks, I'll try that out when I can. Fluffy doesn't appear to be in my local dispensaries wheelhouse. But so far I really think the carb helped. I'm gonna try non carbed tonight and see how I do again.

TeaCup,
Reactions: TommyDee

GoldenBud

I also stopped using all my carbless stems. And the wooden ones. Don't want to take any chances, I don't miss these coughs. Also stopped drinking milk and it helped the coughing a lot, btw. I understand that's not your problem tho! ;)

Our lungs are not supposed to carry organic materials, I think. so it'll cause a problem if the vapor is too concentrated? I dunno.... but it will take you some time to get used to it... Try different strains and find the one that will make you cough less.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: TeaCup

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@ThirdEyeHigh, if I live down under, chasing Megallenic clouds
In OZ, my VAS “needs/wants” would keep my wallet mighty slim.

Having said that, we who are in the maelstrom of vape toys would
Appreciate your review of your Wand, wand you do that for us.

i wand to get a Wand, but I think it may be a bit large for EDC. lol

(You can see I have Wands in/on my mind)

Last edited:

GoldenBud

@ThirdEyeHigh, if I live down under, chasing Megallenic clouds
In OZ, my VAS “needs/wants” would keep my wallet mighty slim.
I brought SJK few days ago btw. can't handle VAS when it's low price and the critics are too well to ignore! and I don't want to DEPEND on GAS.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: stark1

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:sherlock: ^ what @GoldenBud said.

i would get an SKS (whoops, SJK) but it would hang up
My pants and oh imagine the length of cord you would need. Not ejectly EDC.

It would be gassy indeed. And funnie indeed.

Anyone, besides String, trieda Neo? Seems shes hooked on pipes, now. The

Thing about VapCaps, they are small enuf that they are easily misplaced. Now,
where did dat chubby lil VonG gone?

Last edited:

Ganjora

After watching some old vids of George's explanation I put away the Ti on carbless glass stem, and took out my 2019 M.
Apparently he made it to be used with the air port wide/partially open.
Getting the best hits ever, and no painful (seemingly burnt) lungs.
Also with a carbless stem I found I was occasionally sucking so hard I was giving myself headaches - none of these issues anymore with the wide open air port.
RTFM.
Who would have thought...

GoldenBud

After watching some old vids of George's explanation I put away the Ti on carbless glass stem, and took out my 2019 M.
Apparently he made it to be used with the air port wide/partially open.
Getting the best hits ever, and no painful (seemingly burnt) lungs.
Also with a carbless stem I found I was occasionally sucking so hard I was giving myself headaches - none of these issues anymore with the wide open air port.
RTFM.
Who would have thought...
slow hit with the M19 tip on the highest temp~200C, opened airport. paradise!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
For those of us who are interested in experimenting with a VC/Wand nexxus
Seems there is an adapter for Vapcaps

Dynavap SKCreations CFTube Induction Heating Chamber Ispire The Wand Insert Addon​

Phly

Tonight I tried the CFTube insert on my Wand --- wow

420 degrees on the first bake with 1-2 seconds past click resulted in an even bake and the biggest clouds I've experienced. My Apollo 2 may have just became a stationary object. The even bakes are very interesting indeed...wow

be careful on 3rd run -- running a Ti tip w/ captive cap -- that extra 1-2 seconds led to combustion--( Fred Sanford face)

👎

Top Bottom