Dynalowrider

Have you swapped caps? Different caps, different results?
I have one cap that works great with my Omni, but not as well with my Vong. Another cap works fantastic with my Ty-glassy, but not with my OG.
Try to heat just the cap not the tip.
Also a thing to remember, you can't always see the vapor. First rip may not have visable vapor at the click. The tip isn't up to heat yet. Sure you can go over-click and combust. Second heat tip heat goes up. Go two seconds after click, Ambrosia.
Don't listen to me. I belong to the IDKS Society, (I don't know shit). Do it like you want. The nice thing about it, you can have a ball learning how. I did. Good luck, keep vaping. Doc
This vape is probably the most economical vaporizer I have ever used.

The Stranger

Account Closed
I just received an email that my order was complete and i was wondering if I am going to receive another email with shipment tracking information.

Thanks. I cannot wait to try the vapcap out.
I think. Received a order complete one week ago and still no shipment email or package so I don't know what it even means.

EDIT
Jut got my Ti woody in the mail today! Never did get the tracking though.

Last edited:

Squiby

I just received an email that my order was complete and i was wondering if I am going to receive another email with shipment tracking information.

Thanks. I cannot wait to try the vapcap out.

When your order changes from "Processing" to "Complete" it means that your order has been fulfilled, that they are packing up all your goodies and that shipping is imminent. :clap::clap::clap:

You will then receive an email from George with your package tracking information. It will take a few hours, maybe overnight for the tracking number to become active.

Patience is a virtue. :rockon: At this point it will be a good time to back away from your computer to pursue other activities rather than compulsively checking and rechecking your tracking number.:):nod::wave:

Also, no good can come from glaring expectantly at your postman every morning as you wait for your beloved Vapcap to make its journey to your front step.

:smug:

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Wait, can I just buy a spare cap.???

You sure can for only $20. I found with the OG that I will keep the cap as a backup but probably not bother replacing the body since mine cracked.

Which torch are you using for your Ti Woody? I found I like the single flame torch best. Using the quad torch gave my wood some 'character'

Being impatient I find the single takes too long compared to a triple but I use the triple with a low flame only. I was forced to use my single the other night when both triples ran out of gas.

Agreed, I can see a few of my other vapes retiring with this bad boy in rotation. I'm a fan of the old KISS lifestyle, this fits right in.

They will. Trust me about that. I have had to put my Air in the cupboard with the batteries on 70% charge as I felt ashamed for not using it considering how much I have spent on it.

The Stranger

Account Closed
Are the original ti woodys about 3.5 inches including the chamber and cap, or did I get sent a short? I don't see how anyone could properly handle one shorter than this.

The Stranger,

Squiby

Are the original ti woodys about 3.5 inches including the chamber and cap, or did I get sent a short? I don't see how anyone could properly handle one shorter than this.

What did you order?

The following measurements include the tip and cap.

The assembled Ti Woody S is 3.5 inches long including the required mp. It has a short BODY

The assembled Ti Woody is 3.5 inches long. It has a STEM midsection.

The assembled Ti Woody with the XL Condenser and wood mp is 4.25 inches long.

Here is a link to a previous post that has additional information on the various components and how they integrate with each other.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-222#post-1002885

The Stranger

Account Closed
What did you order?

The following measurements include the tip and cap.

The assembled Ti Woody S is 3.5 inches long including the required mp. It has a short BODY

The assembled Ti Woody is 3.5 inches long. It has a STEM midsection.

The assembled Ti Woody with the XL Condenser and wood mp is 4.25 inches long.

Here is a link to a previous post that has additional information on the various components and how they integrate with each other.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-222#post-1002885
Just a regular Blackwood ti woody. Assembled it's 3.5 inches.
mLu7D8v.jpg

I guess it's a regular? Good thing I didn't order a short body, I'd burn myself constantly.

The Stranger,
Reactions: StoneFog

Squiby

Just a regular Blackwood ti woody. Assembled it's 3.5 inches.

I guess it's a regular? Good thing I didn't order a short body, I'd burn myself constantly.

The short body (or the Ti Woody S) is also 3.5 inches but the short body is able to accomodate a mp on the regular condenser.

If you think that you would prefer a longer length, the length of a king sized cigarette as opposed to a regular cigarette, then you can order an XL Condenser with mp and your Vapcap will become 4.25 inches long.

They seem so tiny at first, but I have found that I am preferring the shorter 3.5 inch length to the longer 4.25 inch length.

The longer VCs May be more suited to men with large hands.

The Stranger

Account Closed
The short body (or the Ti Woody S) is also 3.5 inches but the short body is able to accomodate a mp on the regular condenser.

If you think that you would prefer a longer length, the length of a king sized cigarette as opposed to a regular cigarette, then you can order an XL Condenser with mp and your Vapcap will become 4.25 inches long.

They seem so tiny at first, but I have found that I am preferring the shorter 3.5 inch length to the longer 4.25 inch length.

The longer VCs May be more suited to men with large hands.
I've thought about the mouthpiece but decided I think it looks more classic and clean without it. I bet you're right in just having to get used to it.

Squiby

I've thought about the mouthpiece but decided I think it looks more classic and clean without it. I bet you're right in just having to get used to it.

Yeah, the Vapcap really is an engineering marvel. Super tiny delivering super smooth vapour. Hard to believe, but true.

Kalessin said:
gotta say sitting here using this thing just makes me realize what an amazing time we live in. This thing is a fucking modern marvel. If someone had made something like this a few hundred years ago they'd probably been accused of sorcery.

Give it a try. Find your sweet spot, your lighter of choice and your toking style and this tiny vape will find its way into your heart.

Congrats on receiving your Woody!!!

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I had a o-ring break on my OmniVap. I contacted George and he responded in less than 24 hours. He offered some helpful advice so I could keep vaping while I wait for the replacement which he is shipping right away.

I'm very pleased with this experience. Great customer support is as important as a great product, and @VapCap is doing a great job with both!

kellya86

Herb gardener...
You sure can for only $20. I found with the OG that I will keep the cap as a backup but probably not bother replacing the body since mine cracked.

Thanks you @Stevenski for answering my question....

That's some beautiful wood on the last page by the way, I love your dish, I want one...

Iv seen a couple of posts with people saying their vapcap is cracked, to whichelp piece are people referring to????
And how is it caused/prevented????

davesmith

Glass Blower
Had my og vapcap for a couple of days and I have to say it isn't the instant love I expected. I find the draw with the carb open results in practically no vapour and with it closed its far to of a restrictive draw. I'm holding out and hoping I can learn to love this thing as it's still very early days. I think I need to head out ans grab some extra meds tonight and really give this thing a good running in! For science! Peace vappeople

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Thanks you @Stevenski for answering my question....

That's some beautiful wood on the last page by the way, I love your dish, I want one...

Iv seen a couple of posts with people saying their vapcap is cracked, to whichelp piece are people referring to????
And how is it caused/prevented????

The OG can crack pretty easily I found but it is thin glass & not what I would call durable. Then again on both the Ti & OG you can replace the glass for $10 so it is not a total loss. I cracked mine pulling the rubber mouthpiece off but I was rather careless.

Thanks for the wood compliment. My sister inlaw wanted to get me a gift I would use so my bro got a nice mull bowl at a farmers market for me.

@StRaNgEcLoUdS try using a rod around the size of the condenser tube in diameter & gently push that shit in applying even but firm pressure & it will pop out. I have never soaked my tip as it is easier to clean with Iso & cotton buds.

@davesmith I feel ya man. Stick with it because when you "get it" you will really get it. Best advice I can give is a nice full pack & close the carb by 90%. You should be coming out of the asteroid belt heat cycle 1 & hanging out with Lando at Bespin for cycles 2 & 3.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Guys, thanks a lot for the numerous replies. OCD not for me;) I'm gonna leave it like it is.. I just thought there might be an easy possibility. Gonna take it on a plane and thought it looked better when showing to the security staff:D
Thanks again!! I love my Capper family.

Have a good one everybody!
:peace:

Jaydubya710

Hi fellow Cappers,

has anyone succeeded in cleaning the Cap getting it back clean to shiny? I thought, I read something somewhere... but can't find it anymore. Would be happy, if someone could chime in!:tup:

Enjoy your caps!! :)

Love & peace
:peace:

Haven't tried myself so can't say it works for sure, but I've heard windex cleans the Ti tip and cap fairly well.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Had to have a nice kief cap to celebrate seeing my beloved Eagles lose 10-9 to our most bitter rivals & have their playoff chances disappear for 2016 :|. Not only is the digger outer perfect for removing ABV but it is a great scoop for kief. Two heaped scoops & I am pretty damm fucked & eyeing off another scoop :whoa:.

It is fucked up & ridiculous how good this vape is. Almost unfair really & very deceptive. Some people are going to be in for a rude awakening if they thought the Air was deceptive due to size :D.

herbalist33

A winning combination:

HRUkPrk.jpeg

Dt8ThmF.jpeg

I present the OG glass vapcap paired with the FC- 710! This is by far my favourite glass piece to use with the vapcap, I don't often feel the need to use water, but when I want to get blasted, this is a great combo.

The silicone mouthpiece of the vapcap pairs natively to the male joint, it's just a matter of holding the vapcap to the joint. I've used my Vaponic like this also, the glass mouthpiece also pairs natively. However it's far easier to milk up with the vapcap... Pretty much full extraction in 2 heat cycles, with most of the magic happening on the 2nd. The FC-710 is quite small and fits comfortably in the hand, being able to rest the mouthpiece on your thumb and hold the bubbler like a mug. And it's a good flavour saver- not much diffusion, and so all it really does is cool and condition!

Love it, and definitely recommend it to you guys! I really need to try to get a video up of it in action

Also, @Stevenski +1 on the digger outer kief scoop!!

Oh, and I also wanted to add that for those struggling with getting good vapour or good performance, and wondering about changing lighters, don't forget that most lighters offer the ability to adjust the flame length. And adjusting the flame length really can alter the vapor production, more than you might expect. So have a play with your flame length and see how that affects things!

Peace

Top Bottom