Squiby

@Squiby is well & truly fucked now :lol:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.:drool::love::ko::cry: What are you doing to me @VapCap ?????

This is cruel and unusual punishment. I LOVE IT!!!

I can't wait to see Jason's creations!!! His page says his specialties are machined mixed media bodies, stems, & mouth pieces.

A bit of a side step but still body ideas...

I was dreaming last night of my Vapcap. What new and wonderous bodies does the future hold? One idea that I thought might be nice was a lampwork body.

black-and-gold-lampwork-tube-beadoutstanding-pale-bluepink-and-green-decoration.jpg
View larger

These are almost the right size 40mm x 10mm. If the ID were 8mm......and a few mm longer...
Tube Bead

https://www.pinterest.com/tamiocox/beads-long-lampwork/

I think I may have a problem....:shrug:

Steph

Well, on the day my triple torch arrives, I get notified my order, #2985 is complete. Placed an order just for the OG on July 26. So it seems George is catching up. And I don't have to wait a month, unless Customs decides to do their thing. Quite excited for this.
I don't think he's really catching up, my order is #2748 and I'm still waiting... :(

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey fellow Cappers,

I had the great and amazing pleasure to meet a wonderful person over here that was so nice to give me some 00. Already posted this question over at the GH thread (as I have that one and my Omni with me - gifted the Blackwood shorty to my new pal over here, spreading the word and love! :)) - maybe here's some nice person that could give me tips about using the 00 and how to prepare etc. I don't have hemp fiber or organic cotton over here. Again, I'm very inexperienced with hash in general... how to use it the best way with the VC? All I know is I gotta heat it up to be able to knead... :p I'm a hashn00b :D

If someone had a fool proof tutorial, I'd be very grateful. :)

Love and peace to you guys from this beautiful island!
:peace:

Last edited:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
I don't think he's really catching up, my order is #2748 and I'm still waiting... :(

It really depend on what you are ordering, I'm on the 27** line (two month waiting) and I haven't received my order yet, because it's a beautiful omnivap with the a sandblasted body and some secret polish ;)
A Vapcap og is way more rapidly produced in my case :p

*plainlazy*

Its arrived!!! Ti vong 14mm with mouthpiece in cocobolo with cocobolo dynastash. Wow they are beautiful. Loverly finish and nice dark grains.
Managed to grab a quick two bowl session. First impressions via direct draw and a single torch lighter set on medium is omg this is amazing. First bowl just left carb open. Heated right in the middle of the vap took about 20secs maybe less to double click. First draw wispy but still a nice cloud tasted nice. Had a less wispy cloud after then i set it down on the dynastash and it clicked on the cool down shortly after wow. Second cycle took it too far didnt i haha but kinda saved it not a full on combustion moment but flavour gone big cloud. Border line combustion.
So used the digger outer. Awesome. And packed another one. This time lower on the cap for first cycle. Click. This time i feathered the carb and boom best cloud yet. Hit it again wispy cloud but nice. Then i set it down on the magnet click. Next cycle. Mid cap. Click. Nice last cloud. Overall im loving it only two bowls in. Still need to practice and havnt hooked it up to my water pipe yet.

My order took 5 weeks to get to me. And only problem with it is my ti vong doesnt fit my dynastash. It gets wedged. Which is a major bummer. Unsure how this has happened as i would of thought they would only send a dynastash to match my ti vong??? Anyway sent matt a message will see what they can do to sort it out. Ill take some pics and keep trying my vap out. Shame i cant stash it right now.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC and @VapCap

Sometimes ignorance is bliss...
And better not answer to comments, to avoid ugly discussions and explanations to really random odd people....
But, please check out the comments on my public Imgur post about the OG VapCap...
I don't know if to laugh or what... jajjajajaja people people...
I wonder and I hope, they googled VapCap, it'll show them immediately what's all about it!!!!! Period...

By the way, I believe after one day of posted, its been already viewed by 170 people...
Crazy social media, talk about free good and bad advertising.... jajajajja
I heard once from a person working for marketing, no matter if it's good or bad press, it's free and people talk about it a lot jajaja
Stay vaped my friends...
MufpNsQ.png

VapCap

Manufacturer
OK,

Time for an update. The past two weeks has been more of a marathon than expected!
First,
We have moved to a bigger facility.
The location is really wonderful. It is a small building. Technically an old scale house in a retired gravel quarry. So we have some space, some serenity, AND... it has windows and air conditioning. Wow do we feel awesome.
On top of that,
Dynavap has grown. We now have 5 awesome people on staff and are making these things at a pace I didn't think possible until closer to the end of the year. We have a few engineers helping out who I can introduce if they don't mind.
So what does this mean? Well hopefully lots of good things!

1. Order backlog should continue to shrink (beginning with VapCap Originals) unless a whole bunch more people find out about this and slam us with more orders.

2. I could get to focus a bit more of my time on the continued development and improvement of the product, and wow do I enjoy that aspect.

3. More product (beginning with the original VapCap) will begin to be available on a more local level as we roll out the VapCap to select retailers around the world. This should help with some of the international shipping challenges and availability.

4. Last thing that comes to mind is continuing the effort to get more people off smoking. How could that be bad?

Here is a picture of one of our new work stations.

IMG_20160808_093728017_HDR_zpsnxmtvowt.jpg

And for those who might remember the mokume from a while back,

Here it is with a bit of patina.

IMG_20160808_205509261_zpsduph33as.jpg

I sure enjoy the versatility and freedom to incorporate nearly any interesting material into these devices. And so now here comes the artists.
As some may have noticed, I will be working with selected artists to continue to expand the DynaVap offering, add variety, and give more people an opportunity to express their creativity and personality with something truly custom and one of a kind, or just something a bit outside the current DynaVap box.

It is exciting to think we have a system here where we can seamlessly incorporate the awesome work of many skilled artisans with our simple vaporization system. The possibilities and combinations are really incredible. How far can this go? What happens next?

I don't know, but the ride to here sure has been awesome. Thank you everyone for all your support.
It is much appreciated, and I am very thankful for it!

Cheers,

George

ZC

Wow! Thanks are looking great for your George! And it's well earned!

Dynavap is having a meteoric rise, and for good reason!

Just curious, what machine is that CNC-looking thing on the desk? Is it an engraver? Laser? 3D-printer? And what's the make?

Tommy10

Trying to order a VonG makes me choose midsection it is either "choose option" in which I can't add to cart, or select midsection "stem" and the price goes up to $110?
Anyone know what's going on there?

Tommy10,

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
OK,

Time for an update. The past two weeks has been more of a marathon than expected!
First,
The location is really wonderful. It is a small building. Technically an old scale house in a retired gravel quarry. So we have some space, some serenity, AND... it has windows and air conditioning. Wow do we feel awesome.
On top of that,
Dynavap has grown. We now have 5 awesome people on staff and are making these things at a pace I didn't think possible until closer to the end of the year. We have a few engineers helping out who I can introduce if they don't mind.

1. Order backlog should continue to shrink (beginning with VapCap Originals) unless a whole bunch more people find out about this and slam us with more orders.

2. I could get to focus a bit more of my time on the continued development and improvement of the product, and wow do I enjoy that aspect.

3. More product (beginning with the original VapCap) will begin to be available on a more local level as we roll out the VapCap to select retailers around the world. This should help with some of the international shipping challenges and availability.

4. Last thing that comes to mind is continuing the effort to get more people off smoking. How could that be bad?

I sure enjoy the versatility and freedom to incorporate nearly any interesting material into these devices. And so now here comes the artists.
As some may have noticed, I will be working with selected artists to continue to expand the DynaVap offering, add variety, and give more people an opportunity to express their creativity and personality with something truly custom and one of a kind, or just something a bit outside the current DynaVap box.

It is exciting to think we have a system here where we can seamlessly incorporate the awesome work of many skilled artisans with our simple vaporization system. The possibilities and combinations are really incredible. How far can this go? What happens next?

I don't know, but the ride to here sure has been awesome. Thank you everyone for all your support.

Cheers,

George

I'm really glad for you, this is an awesome news! And this Damascus body is more beautiful each time I see it :p

Unfortunately, more people are going to order some Dynavap's magic, you can't avoid that :evil:

Be ready for the next wave :science:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Trying to order a VonG makes me choose midsection it is either "choose option" in which I can't add to cart, or select midsection "stem" and the price goes up to $110?
Anyone know what's going on there?

Just tried it mate & seems to be working fine on all wood types. First select the wood type, then select stem, then none for the mouthpiece. Pretty sure you are trying to order a B&W Ebony Vong with standard wood mouthpiece? If so you are essentially adding a XL condenser to the VonG if that makes sense.

Tommy10

Just tried it mate & seems to be working fine on all wood types. First select the wood type, then select stem, then none for the mouthpiece. Pretty sure you are trying to order a B&W Ebony Vong with standard wood mouthpiece? If so you are essentially adding a XL condenser to the VonG if that makes sense.

Finally got the middle bit to work, then the wood selection screwed me around . Couldn't choose no option and all choices increased price.
I want the $85 VonG in the little pic, in my cart with a cap! Haha. Bog standard everything.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
It is crazy indeed how far George is driving his babies, and how smooth it appears to be success road for him.

It was no real surprise to me as he is a real solid/thick person (despite slim body :) ) and vapcap is a powerfull, reliable, sexy device.

Only greediness could have slow him down, but he is wise and with long term vision, he kept price real despite the hype of early adopters.

Results are in front of everyone, after one year from launch he his already a 5 emplyees company, retailers (best ones like @PuffItUp ) are assaulted and stock consumed in days or even less, and only good vibes all around!

I think of at least one manufacturer that should take lessons from your business style ;)

All the best to you Gerorge, keep taking cares of @VapCap :cheers:

natural farmer

OK,

First,
On top of that,

Cheers,

George

So glad to hearing these great news George! The Vapcap is growing as it should, such an amazing design deserves this success! I am wishing you the best and I am doing as much as I can to further promote the Vapcap to friends and family! :)

I got my Ti Blackwood a couple of months ago together with a couple of gifts from George and I am having a blast since! Thanks George and Matt for the blazing fast shipping! I have been enjoying both the Woody and an S that I managed to put together from the extra parts I have and let me tell you, both are awesome and with different characteristics! The woody is best for me for longer lowered temp sessions and the S for bigger clouds and fast sessions! The woody came with perfect airflow for mouthpulls while the S has higher airflow for comfortable lung-pulls. I tend to share the S as it's easier for noobs and I enjoy the woody mostly by myself. Mouthpulls don't come easy for most people.... :)

My milaana doesn't get nearly as much use as the vapor is much harsher for my throat. It's also broken now and needs a service while the Ti woody is virtually unbreakable! ;)

If an decent electronic lighter comes out at some point the Vapcap will become the perfect vape imo as the stealth aspect will be covered as well! :nod: Even as it is though it's the BEST and most versatile vape I have tried so far! :clap:

Keep rocking the Vapcap guys and have a blast with it! :rockon:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Finally got the middle bit to work, then the wood selection screwed me around . Couldn't choose no option and all choices increased price.
I want the $85 VonG in the little pic, in my cart with a cap! Haha. Bog standard everything.

The dropdowns work in sequence so wood type (Blackwood), body (VonG stem), mouthpiece (none) & you will be sweet as a nut. Blackwood is also more saliva/moisture resistant from my understanding. Either way you are in for a return to the good times :cool:.

It is crazy indeed how far George is driving his babies, and how smooth it appears to be success road for him.

There are plenty of roads that appear smooth at freeway speeds but walk a mile along that road without shoes & it is a very different experience. George would have had more than a few sleepless nights as he is clearly a man who prides himself on his customer experience.

Only greediness could have slow him down, but he is wise and with long term vision, he kept price real despite the hype of early adopters.

Results are in front of everyone, after one year from launch he his already a 5 emplyees company, retailers (best ones like @PuffItUp ) are assaulted and stock consumed in days or even less, and only good vibes all around!

DynaVap has had success because the price is right to the consumer, is simple & it works every time. I am yet to meet anyone who was not impressed with the VapCap after using it. I have purchased 3 VapCap's & will be buying more in the future.

It must be extremely gratifying for @VapCap to come here & see how people have not only embraced his idea but want to throw wads of money at him. This guy is the Black Caviar of the vape world, a pure thoroughbred that can't be beaten.

Squiby

Well said, @Stevenski and @natural farmer!

Before I ever tried the Vapcap, I knew George was the type of person I wanted to deal with. His posts here on FC clearly demonstrated his enthusiasm for his product, a genuine desire to provide quality vaporizers to us and the stories told here of his exceptional unwavering commitment to customer service excellence. He is a solid guy standing behind a solid product.

Now that I have my Vapcaps, like @Stevenski, I will be buying more. I have this urge to introduce as many people as possible to the Vapcap experience, not only to to expose them to this tiny, efficient, simple vape, but to spare them the journey through all the inferior vaps, only to finally one day stumble upon the perfect vaporizor, the Vapcap.

The range of prices make this vape accessible to every pocket book. It is every man's vape. To be used, enjoyed and passed down to the next generation.

*plainlazy*

Update on my ti vong with mouthpiece not fitting my dynastash. Im in contact with matt and hes asked me to send pics and then they can offer a solution. But matt said the ti vong should fit my dynastash so unsure what went wrong. Hopefully quick turn around so i can take this thing on a walk out and about.
More pics, review and dynastash update to come.

Squiby

Update on my ti vong with mouthpiece not fitting my dynastash.

Sounds like the VonG was turned a touch too big. I am certain that Matt will make it right for you.

If you do keep the VonG body perhaps a few swipes with some fine emery cloth will be all it needs. My 14mm VonG JUST fits my Dynastash. No room to spare but slides freely.

BTW. Your Ti VonG is beautiful. And your Dynastash is the first Cocobolo stash I have seen. It is a lovely set!

I hope you are out and about with it soon!

Hotz

Question: i cannuse the VonG 14 mm with the Omni? Just change the body

Hotz,
Top Bottom