Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm finding with my ti I need to heat an extra second or two after the click and usually heat it one or two extra times. I think I might be one of the few that prefers glass too. I'm not sure I notice a difference in taste (which is a good thing), I'm going to do a side by side someday. I think maybe my woody will travel and my s will stay at home. That being said I'm still fighting the urge to grab one of those ebony woody's, they are beautiful. So glad the s version isn't an option anymore or it'd be a done deal.

Yeah I am getting more control with the glass, the new CCD is great, and I like the way the cap sits looser, way easier to get on and off compared to the Ti where it is more snug (but not as snug as my old Ti tip before the upgrades that had a longer cap too). Ofcourse I also know I need to put in more time with the Omni so things could change, but still get the feeling I might prefer the glass tips regardless...

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

Dang. I had to have that email from PIU to generate my VAS once again. Yes, I hesitated and lost out. Now I've ordered directly from them. I can handle 3 months or so of waiting vs. a couple of years for a "certain vape."

I can't stand traveling with batteries and chargers, cords, etc. but I can deal with my stash box and torch.

Been camping many times and my friends always make fun that I bring battery operated vapes while they just blaze away with their fat cones. I hope this shuts them up about vaping. But for me I smile inside while they waste all their material in one cone when just a fraction of that would tide me over for a session.

Well, I just orderd last week so I'll be following closely from now on.

Thanks to all who have posted your experiences.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
My Ti tip fitted one of my Xmax water adapters but not the other, glass tolerances aren't the best, so I thought let's see if it fits the 14/18mm.
V34djZdm.jpg
VUUpZJvm.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Decided on a nice afternoon cuppa with my VapCap. It is a rather brown picture all round as my bowl ends up the colour of my coffee. Even my cocktail has two different strains of weed & one had a brown tint to it as well.

Kinda matches my shitty day but a bowl of bud, VapCap & freshly purged triple jet fixed that up.

irajNhj.jpg

here is the other side

KxAhE9L.jpg

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I felt like dipping my toes in some water tonight & was about to use one of my 14mm adapters or UD GonG's but spotted the bowl that came with the bubbler I was using. A small piece if silicone tube & once again I went & visited old mate Lando. The bowl handle is rather cool too & it is 11.59pm here so I will have another one to finish me off :science: :whoa:

LvEoeyll.jpg

PeteSeattle

Hmmm. I decided to take the plunge and purchased the OmniVap and paid the marked up $200. Yesterday! And now it's marked down $50? Has anyone else have this happen to them and did @VapCap adjust your order? We're talking like one day it's nearly $200 and the next day $50 mark-up. Was $150 and then marked up just to be suddenly reduced again?

Thanks for any input for the confused.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hmmm. I decided to take the plunge and purchased the OmniVap and paid the marked up $200. Yesterday! And now it's marked down $50? Has anyone else have this happen to them and did @VapCap adjust your order? We're talking like one day it's nearly $200 and the next day $50 mark-up. Was $150 and then marked up just to be suddenly reduced again?

Thanks for any input for the confused.
Just shoot George or Matt and email via the Dynavap website and I'm sure they will fix you right up!

PeteSeattle

Just shoot George or Matt and email via the Dynavap website and I'm sure they will fix you right up!
Thank you. I just did

Well, I guess I will just have to soldier on with my original, cracked Ti woody. I REALLY dig this vape, but with the price jump from $149 to $199 for the Omni I am out..... Just can't squeeze that extra cash out even with the beauty of the full ti package. Kudos to you George, you deserve all of the success that you are seeing. Many happy returns.
Glad @mephisto noticed this too. Hmm.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi fellow Cappers,

has anyone succeeded in cleaning the Cap getting it back clean to shiny? I thought, I read something somewhere... but can't find it anymore. Would be happy, if someone could chime in!:tup:

Enjoy your caps!! :)

Love & peace
:peace:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Hi fellow Cappers,

has anyone succeeded in cleaning the Cap getting it back clean to shiny? I thought, I read something somewhere... but can't find it anymore. Would be happy, if someone could chime in!:tup:

Love & peace

If you mean the outside of the cap, @VapCap once said you can polish it back to shining new with a dremel and polishing paste/disc, I never did it though

kellya86

Herb gardener...
If you mean the outside of the cap, @VapCap once said you can polish it back to shining new with a dremel and polishing paste/disc, I never did it though

Oh shit, I forsee an ocd issue here....

I had a similar cleaning issue with my eq, so instead of obsessing about it, I bought a second one to keep boxed all clean and new....fuck you brain, I will outsmart you....

And fuck you wallet, I will decimate you...

Wait, can I just buy a spare cap.???

TheVapeler

Oh shit, I forsee an ocd issue here....

I had a similar cleaning issue with my eq, so instead of obsessing about it, I bought a second one to keep boxed all clean and new....fuck you brain, I will outsmart you....

And fuck you wallet, I will decimate you...

Wait, can I just buy a spare cap.???
I find both of my caps on both my OG and TiWoody got discolored rather quickly. However if you use any sort of soot producing flame that will gunk it up and make it appear more black. I would just accept the fact the cap is gonna change color. It grows on you.

Baron23

Hi fellow Cappers,

Love & peace
It is clean...that's just the patina of loving use LOL

I'm sure some semi-chrome or any other mild metal polish or tarnish remover would work but it will have a 'patina' (LOL) again within days so why bother.

Also, some tarnish removers have stuff in them that I just wouldn't want to heat and vape.

Way not worth it to me, but we are all different, yeah?!

Baron23

Hi guys - so, I have had my Ti Woody maybe a couple of weeks now. I have to say, that so far, I really like my cheap old OG. I have less air restriction, when I feather the carb hole on the OG I get more air than doing the same with the Ti Woody, and I seem to be able to control the heating on the OG a bit better.

Seems like with the Ti, heating until it clicks results in very dark AVB very quickly...like two hits and its done. With the OG, I would get a nice flavorful first draw that was light in visible vapor but there, 2nd was the money shot, 3rd would be the toasted flavor end of the load draw. With the Ti, as the metal is surely more of a heat sink, I haven't quite become one with it yet

I'm sure that I will figure out heating on the Ti Woody. Love the quality and looks of it, just not quite there with using it as well as OG.

But the draw resistance of my Ti Woody is really tight. I like tight, but like to relieve a bit by feathering the carb hole. Works good with OG, carb hole doesn't appear to be as open on the Ti Woody.

By the by, again my compliments to George and Matt on great and friendly customer service and delivering a great product.

Thanks

arrr

I just received an email that my order was complete and i was wondering if I am going to receive another email with shipment tracking information.

Thanks. I cannot wait to try the vapcap out.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hi guys - so, I have had my Ti Woody maybe a couple of weeks now. I have to say, that so far, I really like my cheap old OG. I have less air restriction, when I feather the carb hole on the OG I get more air than doing the same with the Ti Woody, and I seem to be able to control the heating on the OG a bit better.

Seems like with the Ti, heating until it clicks results in very dark AVB very quickly...like two hits and its done. With the OG, I would get a nice flavorful first draw that was light in visible vapor but there, 2nd was the money shot, 3rd would be the toasted flavor end of the load draw. With the Ti, as the metal is surely more of a heat sink, I haven't quite become one with it yet

I'm sure that I will figure out heating on the Ti Woody. Love the quality and looks of it, just not quite there with using it as well as OG.

But the draw resistance of my Ti Woody is really tight. I like tight, but like to relieve a bit by feathering the carb hole. Works good with OG, carb hole doesn't appear to be as open on the Ti Woody.

By the by, again my compliments to George and Matt on great and friendly customer service and delivering a great product.

Thanks
Which torch are you using for your Ti Woody? I found I like the single flame torch best. Using the quad torch gave my wood some 'character'

Last edited:

Baron23

Which torch are you using for yout Ti Woody? I found I like the single flame torch best. Using the quad torch gave my wood some 'character'
Yeah, I'm using the quad that I got from George. Great suggestion...I have a Blazer single flame pocket torch and I will give that a try.

Thanks. Oh, I also found that my Ti Woody does seal at the bottom of a low profile 14 to 18 mm adapter so if I want to try it with a water tool, I will try it naked or with maybe a small piece of silicone tubing on the end to help seal.

Cheers and thanks for reminding me that you found a single flame a bit better.

Top Bottom