BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
You’ll only need the xl condenser if you decide to add a spinning mp, otherwise you’re good with the standard condenser

Thanks.

I see that Ed also sells a smaller, 45mm midsection. I don't understand how the standard condenser fits both size midsections?

BabyFacedFinster,

StringTheorista

Thanks.

I see that Ed also sells a smaller, 45mm midsection. I don't understand how the standard condenser fits both size midsections?
If you get the shorter 45mm one, then you need to use a mouthpiece with it to get it to the right length for a standard condenser. Standard condenser fits either a stem (62mm), or a body (45mm) plus mouthpiece (17mm).

GoldenBud

the SS tip weights 2x than the Ti tip, i'm sure some people can taste the difference.. but i'm not sure the difference it too noticable. i mean, yeah, it has twice the weight - but not twice as tasty. i get amazing terpy hits also from SS tip, IF IT'S CLEANED. the tip never goes beyond 210C, so it's away from its boiling temp......around 1000 for SS, around 3000 for Ti?

hinglemccringleberry

Team Ti for life! SS sucks!!

Seriously though, it's a great time to be a cannabis vaper with all the choices we have now. When your 1st world problem is that you're using SS tip and not a Ti tip, or vise versa, you know we're living in good times.

The flavor comparisons are silly too.
My favorite is when someone claims that a glass DV stem has the purest flavor. It's like, you do realize that the chamber your herb is cooking in is made of metal, right?:lol:

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I love the way the DynaVerse turns from night to day and back again.
Yep, Ti has its place.
In my 'universe', it sits next to a '19-SS tip in 3rd place.

That's where all this started BTW. My ranking of the Ti tip and finding it is over-rated - in my most humble opinion.
I'll hit any tip as long as its got top shelf flower in it.
The only tip I couldn't get along with was the '20.
And I don't taste a damn thing except the fast metabolizing terps. Not everyone falls in that camp. Not everyone wants to vacate a cap in 1 draw. Not everyone has a standard condenser... etc... ...but if you do feel like these things sound familiar, I might have some data for you. Maybe you're an odd duck like me and @stark1 . I think that is what @stark1 was saying.

Last edited:

Skinku

A storm in a teacup, this forum is lovely in comparison to others I have run away from.
We all have arseholes and I hope this is a lesson to us all.

Skinku,
  • Haha
Reactions: TommyDee

seki

Thanks.

Like @StringTheorista mentioned, you will need to use a standard condenser with a mouthpiece. The XL condenser won't work at all, even with a mouthpiece.

I ended up going way overboard and getting some condensers cut to body length so they'd fit flush. This was primarily so I could use my 45mm NonaVonG native with my Orbiter. The Orbiter has a narrow downstem with a ledge at the base of the joint that makes it unusable with a VapCap that has a mouthpiece. The irony is I rarely use these anymore and just use a water wand these days. I find it's easier to clean and I don't have to mess around with o-rings to block off the air port.
condenser1.jpg

condenser2.jpg

tukatukera

Retailer
Good morning FC.
First time post from a long time lurker (been lurking since '15 more or less).
I used to be a heavy spliff smoker, till I switched to vaping for nicotine and got tobacco out of my life, yet I still fire up the sweet herb and lately that's been bothering me.
Everyone seems to recommend that I join the Dynaverse. Thing is, I'm flat broke and I have a lot of glass that will be hard to sell in my country because no one here appreciates smoking without mixing tobacco in.
I feel kind of frustrated by this situation cause I know that if I were somewhere else I'd have better chances of recycling my goods via a trade or a few sales and a purchase.
What I came here to ask about is if I should go full balls-deep and get rid of all my combustion stuff and take the dynavap as my first serious vape. It appeals to me because it uses a torch and not batteries, and also because it looks more like my normal one hitter than a big cumbersome box/flask that fits nowhere outside of my house.

I hope y'all can help a bro out, and if anyone wants to get rid of some of their old dynavap stuff, shoot me a PM!

Drug

What I came here to ask about is if I should go full balls-deep and get rid of all my combustion stuff and take the dynavap as my first serious vape.

Back when I got my first vape I chose to go this route and I never looked back. But I wouldn't suggest this if you're relying on weed for medical purposes. Many people like me are instantly won over by what vaping has to offer, but others may need some time to transition or they just can't get accustomed to it. For me, once I decide to take the plunge I like to completely engage, so it wasn't a tough choice. If you go for vaping and get rid of combusting completely, even if you'd miss combusting in the beginning, I find it hard to imagine that you won't get used to it. Dynavap offers a versatile line-up and its devices itself as well can easily be used with water if that's your preference or part of your ritual. Perhaps you could try offering your glass on international platforms such as ebay, /r/entexchange and of course this boards dedicates a section to buy and sell second hand as well.

tukatukera

Retailer
Back when I got my first vape I chose to go this route and I never looked back. But I wouldn't suggest this if you're relying on weed for medical purposes. Many people like me are instantly won over by what vaping has to offer, but others may need some time to transition or they just can't get accustomed to it. For me, once I decide to take the plunge I like to completely engage, so it wasn't a tough choice. If you go for vaping and get rid of combusting completely, even if you'd miss combusting in the beginning, I find it hard to imagine that you won't get used to it. Dynavap offers a versatile line-up and its devices itself as well can easily be used with water if that's your preference or part of your ritual. Perhaps you could try offering your glass on international platforms such as ebay, /r/entexchange and of course this boards dedicates a section to buy and sell second hand as well.
I think I'll get used to it just fine. I used to have a Pax but hated it because it just felt wonky, even though I rely on battery powered devices for my nicotine fix.
It did definitely get me higher and I enjoyed the effects and the saving on bud a lot. I sold the Pax 2 off to a friend who only uses it to tamp down rosin bricks for the pre-press. Hard stuff to see.
I think getting into the dynaverse will make me fully convert with less of an Issue

Ganjora

I have '18 modified M tip, '19 M and a couple of titanium tips.
I use the '18 exclusively with a bong - very satisfactorily.
Ti for the rest.
I like that it is a much harder metal to work with. The beauty is 'more' because of the greater effort and skill required to extract the beauty from the metal.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Welcome, to the rabbit hole, @tukatukera! :clap:

Surely someone here must have a Karma somewhere....

You could try offering your glass up for trades, as someone suggest. Once you approach
The event horizon, there is no escape. Be forewarned, VCAS is going to suck you into another dimension. & your CC, too!

Once you get hooked, there is a branch of the Dynaverse which will take you to Orion. And the magic of induction. YMMV, however. 💫

Go, E&M! :tup:

stark1,
Top Bottom