pomogirl

I just received my order for my first Dynavap M 2020. Now that I have it I'm overwhelmed by all the information. Not sure about what to do for the first use. My "use and care manual" ripped when I opened up the package. Do I have to order the dynacoil seperately or does it come with it?. Sooo confused.
I ordered the Dynacoil kit to add to my Simrell which was my first Dynavap.

pomogirl,

Kins

I don't like this thing. Nasty aftertaste and no vapor. Waste of money for a cheapo toy compared to any real vapes. Well at least I didn't waste that much money on it.

Kins,

pomogirl

I ordered the Dynacoil kit to add to my Simrell which was my first Dynavap.
I watched every video I could find to understand how to torch correctly for my low temp needs. I experimented by torching an empty tip and cap, but the damn jet engine torch was scaring me, and it wouldn't click. So I waited for my Magicoil IH from Etsy, and everything was so much easier after that.

Kins

Please review our Be Nice rules.
I watched every video I could find to understand how to torch correctly for my low temp needs. I experimented by torching an empty tip and cap, but the damn jet engine torch was scaring me, and it wouldn't click. So I waited for my Magicoil IH from Etsy, and everything was so much easier after that.

It was a spur of the moment purchase. Of course the tip is all discolored now. The tip plus the cap. Dynavap more like dynaCrap!.

Kins

Waste of time for a cheapo comment compared to any real contribution.

I just don't like it. Will probably sell it because I doubt I can return it. Only thing good about this thing is the price. I didn't waste that much money so I'm not that upset. Still don't like that I wasted my money on it though.

Kins,

GoldenBud

I don't like this thing. Nasty aftertaste and no vapor. Waste of money for a cheapo toy compared to any real vapes. Well at least I didn't waste that much money on it.
2 options:
1) you don't know how to operate it, watch here:
2) you know how to use it, but your device and/or your cap is dirtier than you know. watch if your cap is black in any spot or so, even on the "disk" and scrape is very gently (this black is because of previous combustion, if u did so, i guess u did)
make sure your device is clean, including the o-rings. and wipe any extra water/ethanol/iso with a q-tip

it's not the perfect device (the M) but for the price it's a champion

thunderstealer1337

I hope you thoroughly cleaned it prior to use, possibly some residue leftover effecting taste?

Usually nasty taste is when you combust and your vapor production is super thick like. So what your describing is something else imo

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

i get massive clouds (with some taste too!) using simrell's method, in an angle directing to the V of the cap. lowest part of the tip, not the cap. going without an angle to the lowest part of the cap will make you combust sometimes.

GoldenBud,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It was a spur of the moment purchase. Of course the tip is all discolored now. The tip plus the cap. Dynavap more like dynaCrap!.

As simple as it is, there is a learning curve.
Combustion on a DV is indeed an unpleasant experience.

As the man said, “respect the clique”. Welcome to the click! :spliff:

& oh, nothin will get one crappin more than combustion with a VapCap. YMMV

Kins

I'm done with it. Just finished a sesh on my mini nail. I'm good. Maybe I'll try the dynavap again later but I don't really think it's for me. Suddenly everything is better with the world and I'm happy.

Kins,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

Wazup @Kins , damn that sucks that it's not working out for you.

I'm super curious as to what trouble your DV is giving you?

Since you still have it, you may as well put it away and have another shot at it if you find yourself in the right mood. In a day, in a week in a month, never........ I do understand if you have had enough though.

You can always sell it later on, or see if any of your mates like it and give one of them an early Christmas present. :peace:

shopdognyc

@Kins maybe try again. What is your process and what is the result you so unhappy with?

I get some of my best rips from the DV.

shopdognyc,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
@Kins maybe try again. What is your process and what is the result you so unhappy with?

I get some of my best rips from the DV.
Since I got a vapcap 2020 M Kit with dynastash, dynacoil etc. I use it far more than I did my 2018 M, especially for that I am not a SS fan. There was definitely a learning curve for me. It is a different vaporizer with a different signature, for sure.

I did try the low temp cap and I wonder if dynavap will bring out a high temp cap to use with the dynacoil for concentrates. I just heat quite a bit over the click for now, if I use the dynacoil tip.

I think of upgrading my 2018 M with a spinning mouthpiece.
Is it possible to pair the 2018 M body with a Omni XL condenser to get that spinning mouthpiece functionality?

vaporculture

I think of upgrading my 2018 M with a spinning mouthpiece.
Is it possible to pair the 2018 M body with a Omni XL condenser to get that spinning mouthpiece functionality?

The Omni condenser does not spin -- it twists to modulate the airflow coming through the airport. If you want to have a spinning mouthpiece with your 18M, you need a regular (non-omni) XL condenser and a spinning mouthpiece (made of wood or metal).

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
The Omni condenser does not spin -- it twists to modulate the airflow coming through the airport. If you want to have a spinning mouthpiece with your 18M, you need a regular (non-omni) XL condenser and a spinning mouthpiece (made of wood or metal).

Thanks for the explanation!

For me the especially the DynaStash makes a big difference as I can put away the M even when still hot.

Thick Vape,

vaping herbs

[QUOTE = "Fenton Mewley, Post: 824106, Mitglied: 5660"]
Ein neuer Vape auf Feuerzeugbasis für trockene Kräuter, der VapCap.

[MEDIA = youtube] SN_6qHzWRXQ [/ MEDIA]

Sie haben auch einen flüssigkeitsbasierten (eliquiden, Öl-) Dampf, den PyroVap.

[MEDIA = youtube] sq9hOqgtx8k [/ MEDIA]

Dynavap hat eine Indiegogo-Kampagne für ihre Vapes. Verknüpfung.
[/ZITAT]

Hallo Leute,
Leider bin ich erst jetzt über die Pyrocap gestolpert. Kann mir jemand sagen, ob es noch zum Verkauf steht?
Oder wurde die Produktion der Pyrocap inzwischen eingestellt?

Translation:

Hi Guys,
Unfortunately, I only stumbled across the Pyrocap now. Can someone tell me if it's still for sale?
Or has the production of the pyrocap been stopped?

Modnote: Translation added

Last edited by a moderator:
vaping herbs,
Reactions: shopdognyc
Top Bottom