TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
@invertedisdead this is how I get my harshest hits from my 2020(which is my favorite M through water)

¹ Straw pack a full bowl.

² Heat with a single flame right up near the clicker till you get the click.

³ Enjoy that turpy flavor hit.

⁴ Once you get the cool down click, heat for a second time but now you've got to heat low down on the cap, as low as you possible, once I get the heat up click I go two rotations beyond it.(you want it to be HOT)

⁵ Now draw on that Dynavap with fever, toke HARD, airport wide open, I repeat, you must suck hard and the airflow must be at maximum. Draw all the way till the click if you can manage that.

It's got to be hot and fast.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead this is how I get my harshest hits from my 2020(which is my favorite M through water)

¹ Straw pack a full bowl.

² Heat with a single flame right up near the clicker till you get the click.

³ Enjoy that turpy flavor hit.

⁴ Once you get the cool down click, heat for a second time but now you've got to heat low down on the cap, as low as you possible, once I get the heat up click I go two rotations beyond it.(you want it to be HOT)

⁵ Now draw on that Dynavap with fever, toke HARD, airport wide open, I repeat, you must suck hard and the airflow must be at maximum. Draw all the way till the click if you can manage that.

It's got to be hot and fast.

Brilliant! @TheThriftDrifter

I think I'm having Dejavu!!
Either way, (CLICK) my head is spinning :rofl:

My latest method with the singlet jet - I'm heating my OG at the end near the click for a dry flavor hit, my goal is just to vaporize the terpenes at around 300F, there should be little to no visible vapor. :p This heat soak seems to be sufficient for me to then heat at the middle of the cap/just a hair under with a single jet for my second heat cycle, this time going through water, toasting the entire load evenly for one smooth, thick rip of condensed milk. :ko:

Fire in the hole!!

invisiblecomplications

@invisiblecomplications many say building is significantly cheaper. @Pipes on here has two versions. I reached out to him about his plugged in version and I had it within a week. Not sure his inventory. The Caldron has a very small form factor and built solid. The Apollo 2 seems available some places, much bigger, but still on the small side.

Not sure what flame you have, but if you don't have a single torch, look for the Honest. Another option is looking for some bubblers or connectors to use your DV with any glassware you might have. Then enjoy!

My Dynastash has a magnet, but I got the Launchpad from Interplanetary Development. You could probably find a good magnet and build your own for cheap too.

Thanks for chiming in @shopdognyc appreciate it. I've got a triple flame coming as part of the kit that's all that was available. They have no single flames left and the other suppliers where I am are out of stock. I have the option to get a zippo single flame insert which i'm considering that would run me around 50. Any feedback on the zippo inserts?

I stopped smoking a long time ago, bongs then joints, started to get sensitive lungs.. well they just hurt from the abuse I think. I moved to tinctures and edible but I'm not having much luck with them, very hit and miss in effects. I don't think I'll be going back to bubblers anytime soon, I have a sensitivity now

I'll be micro dosing to limit the exposure maybe its not the most perfect device as I would prefer a MTL type experience but all vapes are pretty much DTL. I was a ecig vaper for a long time too. Gave that away I'm smoke and vape free, so it was a big decision to go back to putting something in my lungs again. I need to get the meds in somehow though.

Launchpad looks great would cost me a lot more to buy that and have it shipped to me than its worth though. Kit stash will suffice for now

If I can get my meds in comfortably enough no doubt I'll be starting to tinker and make things that aren't complicated like a DIY launchpad etc.. and if possible a solder free IH, saw some on reddit.

I'll look into the Apollo and Cauldron too thanks. Would you know of a device that could run off a powerbank or batteries? wall plug is on the otherside of the room. Don't think the lady would want extention cords all over the room :)

Last edited:
invisiblecomplications,
Reactions: shopdognyc

thunderstealer1337

yall really need to get a IH that can be used upside down, ill make a video soon with my dynacup, you will absolutely not believe how much vapor I can get off 1 bongpull pulsing the ih on the bong.

im at the point of where I am gonna start telling ppl IH>single flame if you can use it upside down and continue to heat the cap while drawing

invisiblecomplications

A friend had/has one made by Blazer.
It worked well but the tank is tiny. Very tiny.

My preferred torch is the Blazer Firefox (<~40 CDN)

That's what I though wouldn't last too long. Blazer looks solid. Not available where I'm from and would run me about 100 shipped. There might be something similar closer to home though, will need to do some digging.

Thanks for the recommendations

Flux deluxe is one of the best battery powered IH available but there's something of a wait. Pipes also makes the Port side mini it's battery powered

Really like those Fluxers but states on his site a 6 to 12 month wait. Sheesh. I know the size well. The ecig community was using those enclosures or very similar ones for box mods. Definitely portable too. If you'd carry that as a vape no reason you wouldn't as an IH. Really like the little one too. Flix

invisiblecomplications,
Reactions: Planck

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
yall really need to get a IH that can be used upside down, ill make a video soon with my dynacup, you will absolutely not believe how much vapor I can get off 1 bongpull pulsing the ih on the bong.

im at the point of where I am gonna start telling ppl IH>single flame if you can use it upside down and continue to heat the cap while drawing

Using the Fluxer Deluxe UPSIDE DOWN works on my glass rigs, though a bit heavy to hold, and not really my favorite way, but possible......

thunderstealer1337

what is the battery life of the fluxer portable units? how many caps per charge and the time it takes to charge from dead to full, is it listed on the website?

thunderstealer1337,

shopdognyc

That's what I though wouldn't last too long. Blazer looks solid. Not available where I'm from and would run me about 100 shipped. There might be something similar closer to home though, will need to do some digging.

Thanks for the recommendations

Really like those Fluxers but states on his site a 6 to 12 month wait. Sheesh. I know the size well. The ecig community was using those enclosures or very similar ones for box mods. Definitely portable too. If you'd carry that as a vape no reason you wouldn't as an IH. Really like the little one too. Flix

where are you?

you can make do with what you have then. Don’t worry about the other options. An IH is great but any torch will do my friend.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I've never actually had the Cloud discussion but I'm sure it will be ushered elsewhere by the mods.
Simple principle is "fewer sheep to herd". Bigger molecules containing the whispier ones and condensing on anything the dew drop finds.
As opposed to every whispy molecule attaching to an oxygen atom and becoming a free bird that doesn't want to condense on anything.
Simplistic on purpose but there is a happy medium in there for most people. Cloudy hits don't hurt me - vape liquor, as presented by the VapCap on-demand heating, let's its presence be known.

Planck

believes in Dog
@Planck Been meaning to try the alcohol lamp for a long time.
What alcohol do you use?
Methyl Hydrate is the best, it burns totally clean, no soot.
Cheap as chips in liter/4 liter/quart/gallon sizes.
The little gas line anti freeze bottle are no so cheap.
(gas line anti freeze!? LOL probably half the world has no idea what that is.)

99% ISO works and I expect 70% ISO would work too in a pinch.
ISO will leave your cap black with soot, it's easy to wipe off but still a pain.

Hope you give it a try, interested in your reaction.

Rechargeable alcohol lamp? Pic / VDO?

Do you mean re-heat?
No I mean re-charge with alcohol. :)
Refill the vessel with energy. Pouring is involved. :brow:

:cheers:

Jethro

Yep, that's how I use my Flix, it's just insane how cloudy I can get with that method!!

Using the Fluxer Deluxe UPSIDE DOWN works on my glass rigs, though a bit heavy to hold, and not really my favorite way, but possible......

Get a Flix, it's ideal for this method. Although sometime I do it with my Fluxer Deluxe.

what is the battery life of the fluxer portable units? how many caps per charge and the time it takes to charge from dead to full, is it listed on the website?

How many caps, no idea, it's a LOOONG time. I can go an entire week pulling dozens of caps every day. And if you want to get a second set of 18650 batts you can have a backup. I use an external battery charger and I'd say it takes a few hours to charge from near dead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom