thunderstealer1337

They have their own machine center IIRC @thunderstealer1337 . Not sure what all is farmed out.
Interesting, I wonder what style lathes they have and what bar feeders they using, guaranteed no Swiss screw machine style lathes

Cvap is kinda the new kharma cap.

They are QC rejected parts rekitted and sold, some function fine, some function weird and some don't function unless you modify them.

They are sold at $4.19 usually after some live social media thing announcement. You have to be logged in with a account to view it on the dynavap store. They usually sell out in mins.

However rumors are now flying they have eliminated the page completely, temporarily or forever nobody knows other then dynavap.

GoldenBud

Just a solid torch for my M ;) [SWEETSPOT: FOUND]
IMG-20200813-WA0003.jpg

:rockon: :rockon:

GoldenBud

I always found that size torch to be grossly overpowered for vapcaps... there is no room for error.
I calibrated it in the dark, lol. looked where the sweetspot may be (2 cm from the strong blue light) and rocked on

how wide is the flame on that sucker
Not too wide of the strong blue light, but the weak blue is wide ;) and that's where I aim to find - the spot on that wider weak blue light ;)

oops double post.. *YELLOW CARD:argh:*

GoldenBud,
Reactions: ataxian

myke10

I've been happily using my 2019 M (works great) and hadn't even realized the newer vapcaps that were released. I can't read through 50 pages so what is the consensus on the 'captive cap' and the '2020 ss tip'? Are they really improved?

Also I see they have also released their own glass stem. Looks cool. But it has an air port which I don't think is necessary. I have a glass stem without one and it works very well. At lease they admit the condenser isn't necessary.

GoldenBud

. At lease they admit the condenser isn't necessary.
It is necessary for the M.. The vapor isn't hot even on highest temp, the condenser helps reduce the temperature. The unpleasant feeling in the throat is because the organic vapor itself.
But the glass is meant for people who want the purest taste so.. They wouldn't make a condenser for these

PS
About the giant torch.. It's a 15$ chinese torch, half flame of the maximum, sweetspot is 2cm from the strong blue

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Anybody here own one of those “Dynacup” v4 induction heaters?
i want to order one to try but they don’t ship to my country right now because of COVID.

whatitdew,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've been happily using my 2019 M (works great) and hadn't even realized the newer vapcaps that were released. I can't read through 50 pages so what is the consensus on the 'captive cap' and the '2020 ss tip'? Are they really improved?

Also I see they have also released their own glass stem. Looks cool. But it has an air port which I don't think is necessary. I have a glass stem without one and it works very well. At lease they admit the condenser isn't necessary.

I've heard good and bad on the 20's. While I'm sure I'll pick up a 20 tip someday, I am very satisfied with my 19M tips and like the airflow. I have a few of them, along with their bodies which get little use. I prefer a HOLE less stem myself, although I do have a glass Robusto that I enjoy. The Hole comment relates to a little back and forth the old thread has been enjoying :) , nothing meant towards you :tup:

I can't be bothered with captive caps and their $5 extra shenanagans. Regular caps work just fine for me.

I have also been enjoying the hell out of a dimpled glass charlie stem (Hole less) that has a conc pad shoved in another 19M tip. Not only does it rip, but the vapor is very cool for such a short stem.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Less is more. And so are the clouds. Although I managed to have consistent results with the big ass torch, using the Honest torch gives bigger clouds at the 220c part. More control
Single flame FTW

GoldenBud,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud

The captive cap is neither here nor there, my personal preference is the regular cap.
The 20M has freer airflow and a bit more mass in the tip than the 19M.

I tend to reach for the 20M when I go through water as it has a taper at the mouth piece and love that it's easier to draw through. :spliff:

Top Bottom