Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I introduce you the first and hopefully not the last dynavap glazed ceramic stem ! It is a marika i purchased at art-of-vapor.com . I purchased to two and the one doesnt fit,they arent meant as dynavap stems ,but i will talk to them and hopefully they could arrange a ceramic dynavap stem collection. They do amazing bongs that accept and are able to form 19mm female joints,so i guess it wont be a problem . Would anyone be instered in such stem ? Maybe a longer one and also a bulkier model ,chillum style ?
P1010935.JPG

P1010938.JPG

Here you can get an idea of the color range ;) !
GLwhYksXY7DQ.jpg
marikas.jpg

I dont know why my photos arent loading as they are visible in the edit.
here are the links anyway.

---------
Edited: Maybe it was the resolution i resized them and now they are loading ,lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha after over 2000 pages of content from the old thread, I figured it would be nice to have a refresh over here, but I see it is already fastly growing of course! A real legend legacy vape! I've still got my OG all glass VapCap and zebra stash...

Anyway I just wanted to let folks know MistVape makes a bunch of dynavap accessories, dedicated thread here:
I'll use this thread for stems, screens and other stuff that is not a vape.
In the store now. MistVape™ Online Store
And there is a sale this weekend too!
Memorial Day sale 10% off site wide until May 28, use coupon code MemDay2020

Prophecy

Hello, my start in the Dynavap world was a Dynavap M 2017 also helped me complete get off from combustion, from then my collection grow and grows my preferred are my 2 omnis I like the adjustable airflow and the TI Tips over the SS Tips.

Attachments

• IMG_20200522_205356.jpg
    IMG_20200522_205356.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 54

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hello, my start in the Dynavap world was a Dynavap M 2017 also helped me complete get off from combustion, from then my collection grow and grows my preferred are my 2 omnis I like the adjustable airflow and the TI Tips over the SS Tips.

Dude, what is that in your pic with the dynavaps? Is that a dookie or a pickle dressed up?

Welcome to the thread. Nice collection. :tup:

Prophecy

Dude, what is that in your pic with the dynavaps? Is that a dookie or a pickle dressed up?

Welcome to the thread. Nice collection.

:lol: Thats is from the Pickel Rick episode from the animated show Rick and Morty what I highly recommend, in one episode he has turned himself into a pickle and thats how he look than. I made this from salt dough.

MedicinalMonkeyWrench

It was the large page count when I first started reading FC 3 years ago that initially drew my attention to Dynavap. After reading about it I decided that a vape that needed reheating for every hit wasn't for me, until a few weeks later when I found myself with no power in the Mighty and no options for recharge away from home. I still use the Mighty most of the time.

Electrical vapes are going to come and go but my mechanical Vapcaps will always be there, backing me up when I run out of blue juice. Thanks George

kenske

Greetings all, good to see everyone here! Just joined the old fc for a lil over a month , now i get to do it again here :lol: I am really digging how easily we can post pics now. For the past 2 weeks, i've been starting the day by microdosing with the dynavap (bowl size set to smallest). Then a few times througout the day, i would go for a sonic boom with the sbjr:ko:

20200523_121510.jpg

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

I just joined the dynavap family this past 4/20.

Got a 2020m, bought another immediately in the following days cuz my tolerance is so high - I was literally trying to pack and refill the bowl nonstop - needed 2 in rotation to let 1 cool off, I'm still going through 1/8 daily though.

The 2nd 2020m heats up alot slower and I combust like 33% time using exact same technique on my 1st 2020m.

I am sad, I don't think it's the cap my 2020m tips look drastically different!!! The machining marks are like 50% off the plane and have tapered cutouts like carrots vs my first having cutouts clearly on the planes with no tapers.

Just a rant I have to literally pay attention and mess it up constantly cuz I can't pay attention 1/2 through a session which stem I'm using.

Now I bought a ti tip with glass stem and low cap temp, issue with this is the cap is bent like crazy just to get it to not fall off. But still loose enough on cool down clicks it will sometimes shoot off, my 2 other caps are captive so don't have this issue, but I think my ti tip is smaller of then the rest of my tips.
1fv8ZWf.jpg

YOfqSuo.jpg

Ov45hQi.jpg

Tldr shits awesome, bought 3 setups in like 1 week, but getting drastic variances in performance leading me to believe their qc needs revamped and I have prolly gotten some bad qc products.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Greetings all, good to see everyone here! Just joined the old fc for a lil over a month , now i get to do it again here :lol: I am really digging how easily we can post pics now. For the past 2 weeks, i've been starting the day by microdosing with the dynavap (bowl size set to smallest). Then a few times througout the day, i would go for a sonic boom with sbjr:ko:

View attachment 594

No probs (yet) with your Blue Balls?

Top Bottom