junny89

The Alpine IH by Toggengear pre order is now live if anyone interested.
Www.toggengear.com
I just pre ordered one. However wait time is until June...previously was May.

Last edited:
junny89,
Reactions: kenske

junny89

You won’t get it. He messaged me on Instagram. Go to the website it’s been updated and click pre order and will take you to another website source vaping.

junny89,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Completely mum on delay. Let's hope for a next weekend delivery. I'll know when I get a shipping notice. Great catch Buddy! You just caught my VAS at the right moment. No hesitation to pull the trigger on 1. I might still do a second if indeed it is coming quickly.

TommyDee,

junny89

Completely mum on delay. Let's hope for a next weekend delivery. I'll know when I get a shipping notice. Great catch Buddy! You just caught my VAS at the right moment. No hesitation to pull the trigger on 1. I might still do a second if indeed it is coming quickly.

really so hope it is next week!
However not sure on your side but at the top of mine says June shipping in bold letters.
Lucky I acted quick as I was on instagram and the message just appeared. Got on it right away and thought of you, as I know you was intrigued also.

junny89,
Reactions: TommyDee

Mono Loco

I typically shy away from 1st-Gen. stuff ... don't like to be a Beta guinea pig. But, $100, delivered, for such a handsome looking unit ... a battery/portable one ... is tempting. Not much info. available. Does it come with a charger, for example? (it must, no?). Is Toggen Gear a USA company?

Mono Loco,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@junny89 - And I really appreciate your thinking of me :bowdown:

@Mono Loco This one is worth it... I am licensed to drive a soldering iron :tinfoil:
They're out for mass marketing so I suspect they did their homework. I've seen the genesis of this layout. It isn't a game changer but it is a refined look.

junny89

I typically shy away from 1st-Gen. stuff ... don't like to be a Beta guinea pig. But, $100, delivered, for such a handsome looking unit ... a battery/portable one ... is tempting. Not much info. available. Does it come with a charger, for example? (it must, no?). Is Toggen Gear a USA company?
I thought it was German at first. the international shipping is by USPS also. The videos on Instagram look like they taken in America also.
must be USA made.
It doesn’t actually state that a charger is included either. However as it’s a portable, I’m pretty much certain it’s included.
Also this is a pre order hence it’s so cheap I believe the retail would be $180.
I’m looking for a IH portable one so for me it was a no brainer that cheap.

Edit
The pre order link takes you to source vapes. They have some new pre order mods coming out soon that also look pretty stunning. The Orb (similar to the peak.)

junny89,
Reactions: TommyDee

Mono Loco

@junny89 Thanks for posting ... for sharing such a good deal. It's nice to be at the right place at the right time.

I wonder if they are going to limit the number of pre-order sales, before going to full-retail pricing.
Like the VapHotBox (I think that was it), it would be great to see dem gutz. Guess we gotta' wait for a FC member to crack one open!

Mono Loco,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Well, @Mono Loco , the site says 1 year warranty if you don't open it up. You know I'll be opening it up :rockon: You'll get to see, but it'll probably be $170 by then.
Wait, the new retail pricing shows as $149.99.

TommyDee,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
@junny89 Thanks for posting ... for sharing such a good deal. It's nice to be at the right place at the right time.

I wonder if they are going to limit the number of pre-order sales, before going to full-retail pricing.
Like the VapHotBox (I think that was it), it would be great to see dem gutz. Guess we gotta' wait for a FC member to crack one open!

IDK, I think I'll stay on the PSM wait list. I don't see what new technology you are getting with this Alpine? I see that it has a larger 1000mah battery.

I also read on their site, "It provides a fast, 10 second heat up speed, to the DynaVaps second click." 10 seconds is fast now?

And if someone around here decides to crack one open, they also state "Opening the device, voids warranty."

If I was an IH collector then hell ya, that might be a great addition. But as my one and only portable, I'll stick with @Pipes.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'll be cracking it open and I read that same statement. Hell, even gutted it is a cute box. I want to add a switch to it anyway.
There is nothing new with this one. The $99 price-point was the main thing that got me. I wouldn't go full retail for sure.
I have never met a warranty I liked and found it easier to just walk away. This tech is too simple to worry about.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
That ain't happening :lol:.

@junny89 - I saw where you saw the June shipping. Nothing warned of that during the sale but I saw it on the reddit page just now.

TommyDee,

junny89

your most welcome

I'll be cracking it open and I read that same statement. Hell, even gutted it is a cute box. I want to add a switch to it anyway.
There is nothing new with this one. The $99 price-point was the main thing that got me. I wouldn't go full retail for sure.
I have never met a warranty I liked and found it easier to just walk away. This tech is too simple to worry about.

price point on a portable got me. Ain’t going to lie, looks also got me.
@TommyDee he just opened my wholesale account, he also stated 20th May is what they are aiming for but have stated June on the safe side.

Lenxal

When you sign up for the site you get 1000 points and you can snag a 20 percent off making it $80 dollars.

Lenxal,

kenske

I just ordered a Cauldron (signed up to fc to order from Pipes:lol:). Eta is this Tues...now I see this new toy:rolleyes:

Is it really that small ? The site listed the Alpine at 2.5” length x 2.75” width x 2.5” height. Thats pretty compact. May have to pull the trigger as well...lol

warren0728

I just ordered a Cauldron (signed up to fc to order from Pipes:lol:). Eta is this Tues...now I see this new toy:rolleyes:

Is it really that small ? The site listed the Alpine at 2.5” length x 2.75” width x 2.5” height. Thats pretty compact. May have to pull the trigger as well...lol
you won't regret getting the caldron ... and it's 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 3" tall

Mono Loco

I also read on their site, "It provides a fast, 10 second heat up speed, to the DynaVaps second click." 10 seconds is fast now?

Am I correct in remembering that a slower heat-up is actually a better roasting for Flavor-Chasing, whereas a quicker heat-up is geared towards Cloud-Chasers? For me, 10 seconds in an IH is still better than any number of seconds of torching. Granted, I do appreciate that torches may (subj.) give a fuller,more satisfying hit, but for the convenience of not having to deal with butane I'll lean towards the IH most of the time (and I've only used the Dental Wax Heater one thus far).

kenske

you won't regret getting the caldron ... and it's 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 3" tall

Yea, I really like the Cauldron's foot print. The reason I want Alpine ih now is it has a battery and how compact it is. Up till this point, i figured the Fluxheater ih was the only option for a compact battery operated unit. I just never ordered because of the 6mo-1yr wait...lol

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
A couple of questions.

Why does one weed last 3 heats and another last 6-7? :hmm:

Does it ever happen to you?

Usually a session lasts three heats but with a certain type of weed it takes much longer to exhaust it. :nope:

How often do you clean your vapcap? ;)

Top Bottom