stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mine is the one I posted but there are many nice stems out there. You're paying for the hand crafted nature of the stem. @khelek41girl spent 10 hours on the wire wrapped Bolivian rose wood I posted above. @phattpiggie released some drop dead gorgeous three head spinning Dynavap stems (that I'm heart broken I could afford atm, I've been eyeing them for months) that you could tell he poured himself into. Both makers also create more simple and affordable stem that are stunning. In function all the high end stems preform the same imo, we're just vaping cannabis at the end of the day, the extra length is the big thing for me but the personal touch, or style or whatever it is about an aftermarket stem that draws you in is what makes it special. The Omni XL is special too, I like variety.

I had to pull it out after I posted that last pic.

I’d like to see a swirl of turquoise, or mother of Pearl inlaid. :love:

Of course I would have to appreciate them visually, as they would be above my pay grade.

@SquirrelMaster if you want to console yourself until you can fund a PP triple hitter, you may find this glass alternative interesting

https://vapenorth.ca/collections/ne...wn-adapter-for-dynavap?variant=31981296648270

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
She does amazing work and I would not hesitate to buy from her again, actually I have ideas I keep bouncing around in my head for a future purchase.

Same here, the ones I have from her won't be my last. @khelek41girl is so under the radar and I'm pleased to see her getting a bit more publicity. She totally deserves it. Yours is just *amazing*!

[...]

I will post all my DIY projects here, so stay tuned!

https://420-engineer.blogspot.com/

Oioioi, very interesting – welcome! :-)

Last edited:

doubledown

Hi guys. Been using an Omnivap for years but just looking back into mods and accessories for the first time in a while. Got myself put on Pipes waiting list for a portable IH but wondering if there are any other recommended portable IH that are available immediately? Couldn’t hurt to have two, one for home and one on the go. Also have a 2020M in the mail to help with that 420 VAS.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @doubledown - there's been a fair bit of discussion in the past 10 pages or so (& beyond) but there is a thread somewhere specifically dedicated to induction heater offerings . . . . hang on a mo . . . .
Yep, try here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/induction-heater-2020-offerings.48911

That is quite a decent list but very few of them are available immediately.

I think IH's are definitely the hot pick of VC accessories right now.

:peace:

(**EDIT** Thanks to @Mono Loco for putting together the initial list & starting the induction heater 2020 thread)

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi guys. Been using an Omnivap for years but just looking back into mods and accessories for the first time in a while. Got myself put on Pipes waiting list for a portable IH but wondering if there are any other recommended portable IH that are available immediately? Couldn’t hurt to have two, one for home and one on the go. Also have a 2020M in the mail to help with that 420 VAS.

If you can't find an immediate portable IH, you can't go wrong with having a plug-in Caldron around the house. They are available without a wait so you can get your groove on now.

warren0728

If you can't find an immediate portable IH, you can't go wrong with having a plug-in Caldron around the house. They are available without a wait so you can get your groove on now.
+1 >>> i have a caldron and it is great ... so great i bought a portside mini too ... and it is great! you really can't go wrong with a @Pipes ih!

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I’d like to see a swirl of turquoise, or mother of Pearl inlaid. :love:

Of course I would have to appreciate them visually, as they would be above my pay grade.

@SquirrelMaster if you want to console yourself until you can fund a PP triple hitter, you may find this glass alternative interesting

https://vapenorth.ca/collections/ne...wn-adapter-for-dynavap?variant=31981296648270

You could do an IH for this. It may require the 200 watt unit but if you 'conform' to the coil, it will work. I'd suggest lowering the power level a little; take maybe 15 seconds to heat it up :razz:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
A triple super micro-dose. Smooth!

Wait, why hasn't DV scaled down a DV for micro-dozers?

PIU is down to 20 Apollo 2's down from 68 on 4/20.

Do you think we wiped out Caldron stock yet.

Yea, not portable but it is available of course.
But isn't it portable if you attach a power pack?

Last edited:
TommyDee,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Pipes doesn’t seem to think that is a safe/good idea.

Cauldron is good value.:tup:

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: TommyDee

TommyDee

Vaporitor
So is the Caldron :tup: Believe me, it took me what 10 pages and a half dozen posts to get that spelling to stick :science:

psm2_zpsj8avmvpc.jpg

You don't think challenging pipes' Caldron stock with sales is a good idea?

@LabPong - am replying to @stark1 but quotes are pain to splice in...
:razz:

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

@TommyDee

Do that to reply if you don't want to quote. Makes it much easier I find then having a bunch of quotes in a single post.

@stark1
Thanks for the reminder, I was looking at that triple before but it slipped my mind. Definitely a good cheaper alternative. I had looked at their pitch fork version which would be really easy to make an induction heater for.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I didn't go crazy this 420, so I had a little more saved to stock up on herb supply. All this talk about vapes and vapcaps, don't forget about your weed supply. Especially in these wacky times. Luckily, weed shops are considered essential around here and I even had it delivered to me in the parking lot.

So today I have been trying some new strains and what better vape than my little vapcap. Just loaded a few bowls of something called Cherry soda something. Doesn't taste like cherry soda, but it tastes damn good. A nice daytime chill. Been working on a few hobbies today and checking the threads. Goes well with a nice pilsner too.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
:lmao: Good Peeps - I'm razzin' @LabPong while bantering with @stark1 in a way where, of course, I'll put an @whoever in front of the post if it was jumped. But as an avid forum participant, including and not withstanding newsgroups, ICQ, and realtime 3D spacial chats, @hall-monitors were rarely allowed unless they had an admin badges and someone was peeing on the walls. Oh, sidetrack -shit- BOT - Typically one can see a reply applying to the post immediately preceding the one in question. If the group is to be addressed subsequently within the post in question, one should of course refocus attention to the appropriate audience in some way.

So its all good, good people. If the message was meant to come across, it will. If not, it really didn't matter after all. :leaf:

@whomever :hmm:

Last edited:

LabPong

@LabPong - am replying to @stark1 but quotes are pain to splice in...

lol actually....not just this page...or subject thread....just noticed it and wanted to remind you to direct your responses....no biggie.

You don't think challenging pipes' Caldron stock with sales is a good idea?

I think it is a good idea....I put one of his caldron's on the depleted stock list recently. But I had to buy another power supply to slow it down a bit....she is firing off clicks in 2-3 seconds. :whoa:

:lmao: Good Peeps - I'm razzin' @LabPong while bantering with @stark1 in a way where, of course,

I see that.....you got a little razz dripping off your chin.... ;)

LabPong,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom