murf2010

Anyone else who order from planet of the vapes have this experience? Showed shipped the other day after ordering with tracking for the 2020m bundle pack and all that came we’re the free items, grinder and case. ??? Would this be shipped separately?

almost there

I was excited to get my early 4/20 ti-bb9 setup.

Taking it out of the package....they changed the carb/airport/whateveryoursupposedtocallit.

Now there is an extruded hole so it sticks out above the surface a good mm or 2. Great for those that
actually use it....bad for those that like to block it off.

bb9carb-New.jpg

Unfortunately...I got a dud or low-qc one...the joint fits looser than a $5 ..... lol

Have to return this one and ask for anything that have flush carbs if possible.

I dont think it is possible for this thread to stay on topic...lol Seriously....

I will not talk about duff/ash trays...............duh.....just did....crap....self moderating myself now and going back to work in the basement where my other BB9 is waiting.
Nope it’s not a one off, mine came with that also. It’s an eye sore for sure for someone like me that never uses the air port. I actually have no intentions of using this as a stem, this is going right into the orbiter as a mouthpiece

idboehman

Got my vapcap m 2020 today! I'm waiting on a fluxer heater and batteries, both due to arrive monday but of course i had to try it out today. Unfortunately I only have butane torches from when I first got into dabs that are super finicky, as in it'll light once in 50 clicks so I've gotten only gotten two hits off it so far, but so far so good! Kind of wish I'd added a torch to my PIU order so I could play with this thing some more but oh well. Might just use a bic and deal with cleaning any soot off.

murf2010

I’m so confused because my order from planet of the vapes said they shipped my order but all that came was the freebies. Not the actual 2020m bundle.

Hippie

Got my vapcap m 2020 today! I'm waiting on a fluxer heater and batteries, both due to arrive monday but of course i had to try it out today. Unfortunately I only have butane torches from when I first got into dabs that are super finicky, as in it'll light once in 50 clicks so I've gotten only gotten two hits off it so far, but so far so good! Kind of wish I'd added a torch to my PIU order so I could play with this thing some more but oh well. Might just use a bic and deal with cleaning any soot off.

Welcome to the club :wave:
Can you light the dodgy torches with the bic, for now ?
(I think they usually get like that as the electrodes move and tarnish over time)

idboehman

I would definitely reach out to Planet of the Vapes directly, seems like a mistake during packaging the order.

Welcome to the club :wave:
Can you light the dodgy torches with the bic, for now ?
(I think they usually get like that as the electrodes move and tarnish over time)

I tried for a bit but the butane coming from the torch blows out the bic's flame lol and I'm scared of holding it too close to the torch where the piezo thing is because I'm afraid of badly burning my hand that way.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Anyone interested in induction heaters & diy kits should maybe take a look here . . . www.vapoven.com

Once again, I have no experience of these guys or their wares but to me they look legit for sure.

Plug-in or battery options available & they are apparently in stock now. Plus they are based in the UK . . .
IMG_20200118_193402-scaled.jpg

Minimalistic design but hey, wood is always good. And the DIY kit is a steal at £35 so there's certainly no shortage of potential options.

And you know we always need more options! :freak:

I wonder if anyone here has already got their hands on one of these in any form?

:peace:

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
Nope it’s not a one off, mine came with that also. It’s an eye sore for sure for someone like me that never uses the air port. I actually have no intentions of using this as a stem, this is going right into the orbiter as a mouthpiece

Another data point based on @LabPong and @almost there posts - my BB9 is the same. Raised carb/airport hole (which I don't mind since I use it), also quite loose fitting on the 14mm joint into my Mega Globe. Wondering if Labpong's performance with the older BB9 is better with a tighter seal?

LabPong

Another data point based on @LabPong and @almost there posts - my BB9 is the same. Raised carb/airport hole (which I don't mind since I use it), also quite loose fitting on the 14mm joint into my Mega Globe. Wondering if Labpong's performance with the older BB9 is better with a tighter seal?

I just check one of my other ones.....I think it is close actually....they both wobble...the new one just a tad bit worse.

But....I just do not like that raised carb hole. I hope they will exchange or even have one of the other ones still.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
A collection of factory blem parts reportedly functional for $4.19 for you to give to a friend - Care-Vap

@stark1 - it is the in-possible thing to obtain. In-obtanium :shrug:

TommyDee,
Reactions: Fogoff

Fogoff

Thanks for the info guys, Looks like I'm late to the party lol, will get an eye on the website anyway

Fogoff,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
A collection of factory blem parts reportedly functional for $4.19 for you to give to a friend - Care-Vap

@stark1 - it is the in-possible thing to obtain. In-obtanium :shrug:

Yes. It’s the “Dee”- thang to wait/make for, Ton. :cheers::spliff:

—-as of the moment, puffitup has some in stock. :popcorn:

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Dyna Coil concentrate ??
For those doing rosin with their dyna coils, how often do you clean the Ti coil?

Best method without Iso??
Thanks

MinnBobber,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Anybody notice a difference in vapor quality/taste coming from titanium omni to a M?

I never really used the M versions until I received this new 2020m.
Seems noticeably harsher and a bit of different taste compared to a ti omni?

so far I’m not liking it and may give away my new M, and stick to all Titanium if doesn’t change for me

picked up a few things during the sales
Another SimRell, this time a “shortex” with tip and cap
Two futostashes, the new GFL D Capperbowler
And some stickybrick accessories!!

my vapcap collection is getting fairly large, need to upload some pics... it all started when I bought the original glass vc from PuffItUp...

:rockon:

Top Bottom