Planck

believes in Dog
I'm legit confused how to do this with use of a magnet unless I hang it upside-down to remove the cap. I know I'm missing something, what is it?

@Planck how do you incorporate this into your debowler?

The debowler is a Runts tin (altoids size) with three magnets. On the inside left is a magnet 6x18mm, right of that is a mag about the size of the magnet DV sells with a pokey thing on it. There is DV like magnet on the inside of the lid as well.

Works a treat. :)

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
The debowler is a Runts tin (altoids size) with three magnets. On the inside left is a magnet 6x18mm, right of that is a mag about the size of the magnet DV sells with a pokey thing on it. There is DV like magnet on the inside of the lid as well.

Works a treat. :)

pics? :D :bowdown:

Yea , What he (below) will say. :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Dum Dum got gum gum?

Hi all My take on the Easter Island Maori famously seen in the movie Night at the museum

I have been wantint to carve these for some time. They have personality..,they make me smile.

Pricing advice requested thinking of 50-60 They are sans airport at present, but will add as requested. selling the stems only.

hope you like them. I will be doing other carved stem designs as well

thanks for looking danielj

IMG-8855.jpg

Last edited:

ammonhanson

Dum Dum got gum gum?

Hi all My take on the Easter Island Maori famously seen in the movie Night at the museum

I have been wantint to carve these for some time. They have personality..,they make me smile.

Pricing advice requested thinking of 50-60 They are sans airport at present, but will add as requested. selling the stems only.

IMG-8855.jpg
These are awesome!

thejackalsmark

Dum Dum got gum gum?

IMG-8855.jpg

BAD.... ASS!!! @danielj
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I am so digging having the IH as my only heat source. I really do love it. Been working the VHB hard since Saturday and I'm very impressed. Getting 5-6 heat cycles per cap, great extraction-the spent herb just falls out of the cap whereas with torch after 4-5 heat cycles I'd have to scrape and work to empty it.

And I love the quiet. I've never liked the hiss of the torch. I'm in vapcap heaven; a desktop IH, a portable IH, a couple Simrell Vortex stems and some lovely store bought cannabis to put in them.

Y'all have a great week FCers.

AcidFlashbang

Dum Dum got gum gum?

IMG-8855.jpg
Wow those look incredible :luv: One small nitpick though, they're called moai. The maori are indigenous to New Zealand

thejackalsmark

Moai .... yes of course
thanks to all for the correction

TommyDee ... nostrils for airport...wow!
certainly will consider it. Theyd need to be pretty small to not look wierd

@danielj
One better. maybe. A sideways teardrop shaped air port like the vortex but in the mouth.

Great airflow control AND the Whimsical effect of the statue giving sort of a smirk. LMAO

Top Bottom