danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
INSIDE TOOL (IST)

A new batch is just about ready....just one more coat of finish. These are the CCD insertion/removal tools that some of you are already using to great effect. Solid stainless steel pins ( the big one is magnetic), structural epoxy, and embeded into hardwood handles. Woods are hard maple, madrone, and ipe. Prices are 21.50 plus 3 sh. Instructions upon request. Easy and consistant results.

IMG-8869.jpg

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
@danielj those head stems are pretty dope. They made me smile as well. They came out awesome. May make me smile more when I scoop one lol. Excited to see whats next
And for anybody contemplating grabbing an IST.. get one ..stays on my desk and has plenty of uses. Love it. Mine is ipe wood. They have a nice weight to them as well. Solid tool

Slickwilly

And for anybody contemplating grabbing an IST.. get one ..stays on my desk and has plenty of uses. Love it. Mine is ipe wood. They have a nice weight to them as well. Solid tool
Yes it is, I use mine all the time. :tup:

Works best for setting adjustable screen in TI tip. It keeps screen nice and flat when your installing.

Might be a good idea if we send one to George, if you haven't already @danielj :D

It troubles me how when you get a new tip the screen come pushed to a point at the bottom and they never work the same as a new flat screen. :2c:

Love your new stems :rockon:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes it is, I use mine all the time. :tup:

Works best for setting adjustable screen in TI tip. It keeps screen nice and flat when your installing.

Might be a good idea if we send one to George, if you haven't already @danielj :D

It troubles me how when you get a new tip the screen come pushed to a point at the bottom and they never work the same as a new flat screen. :2c:

Love your new stems :rockon:
thanks @Slickwilly and everyone else for the support and good words

and...wasnt going to say anything, but George already has one.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Well, no one anymore. They canceled it. Bummer for people who have already set out for Spain. On the other hand you still get to go to Spain......without the crowds.

The PITA is trying to get back in.

Have a friend whose wife is Chinese. She went to China to tend to a parent who was passing.
Got on a states bound flight later, plane touched down in Japan.
Now the Japanese are holding her hostage. :drool:

Go figure.

Unfortunately it was inevitable and likely very wise. I wish folks were taking it more seriously here. Maybe WHO's officially labeling it a Pandemic will make the difference, but I doubt it.
Sorry for the attendees that made the trip, tho. Took the airport and airplane risks for nothing... :uhoh:

Dam, Sam!
Shit paper, and hand sanitizer sold out for the day in area stores.
And it iseems to be becoming eerily quiet around here. Food Hole (Whole Foods) is navigable,
No more snaking lines at the counters. Miracles do happen.

Last edited:

AcidFlashbang

Unfortunately it was inevitable and likely very wise. I wish folks were taking it more seriously here. Maybe WHO's officially labeling it a Pandemic will make the difference, but I doubt it.
Sorry for the attendees that made the trip, tho. Took the airport and airplane risks for nothing... :uhoh:
My college is still dragging their feet on moving classes online :ko:
CDC never had a chance to manage this.
Especially when this administration literally cut the job of the one person in government designated to oversee events like this, so instead we get Pence's attempts to pray it away.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

The mail from Tunis came in today (A kind soul sent a loaner Vortex to try out).

How awe inspiring is this FC Community! :wave:

Let the testing begin! *wanders off into temporary oblivion* :leaf::spliff:
Nice, I just got one too. I would post a pic but it would look exactly like yours (complete with 7-fin tip). I've been putting it through the paces and am impressed.

Alexis

You say that, but I would not personally be too unhappy to spend a few days visiting Spain, or rather Barcelona's coffeeshops. Could be worse hey? :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice, I just got one too. I would post a pic but it would look exactly like yours (complete with 7-fin tip). I've been putting it through the paces and am impressed.

Congrats, Bro!

Maybe I should break my piggy, and buy one.

Because the “condenser” is joined at the hip, so to speak, the hot vapor seems to be cooled by the mass of the Ti stem, especially with the larger size. The cooling effect.

Question is, does the “intercooler” add any further cooling other than create a partial vortex ( its
Fairly shorter than the length of the stem ).

A psychological effect? The “wow” factor?

Anyway, I am humbled that someone was kind enough to let a poor boy try something his budget
Minded Grampy wouldn’t approve of. :myday::spliff::leaf:

It gets better - as of Friday, no one can come home from the EU! :mental: Don't get separated from your 'M' :tup:

All the Americanos will be heading for Heathrow/Gatway, or smaller
Airports like Manchester, since travel within EU is (still) unrestricted.

Unless you wanna be stuck in Barcelona for gawd nose how many daze?

Too bad Spannabis 2020 is a bust.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Been having so much fun with my Simrell Collection Vortex and my VHB IH. The first heating cycle I heat past the click about 2 seconds and further heating cycles I heat to the click. I'm getting 6 cycles per cap, full cap, with great flavor and full extraction.

And @Summer I'm not sure how smart it is at this point. It's already here. What may have been smart was to stop all international travel globally in mid-February, but the world is too beholden to stock markets to take drastic measures. The US will be experiencing Italy-like spread of the disease by this time next week. Watch.

Top Bottom