• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

coolbreeze

I’ve been on the list since Nov 17th, still sippin’ my tea and waiting patiently. Might be awhile, got a few new toys to hold me over for now.
Ooooooooooommmmmmmmmm.........

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
Maybe there's just a simpler, non-cooling wpa option in our future or maybe it's easy to remove the cooling stuff from the current one and keep it clean and I'm just confused.
You can easily swap the cooling pad in and out. ;)

If there is a lot of interest in an low profile wpa, i have no problem to make them. We just started and need a lot more time to get everything going smoothly before we expand our portfolio :)

In related news, I'm on the waiting list now (which is about how long a wait, roughly?). So I got that going for me, which is nice.
The Homepage should be ready mid February, but no guarantee!

nitro

My unit just arrived! "Unfortunately" I'll be on vacation from tomorrow on and will not have the chance to try it out tonight. I will report back with first impressions and a couple of pictures in about a week.

Edit: I just took a quick peek at the unit and the craftsmanship is phenomenal! It is much smaller than I anticipated, but there is some kind of haptical structure to the wood, that makes it a joy to hold. The padouk wood is gorgeous and I'm seriously debating with myself if I should cancel the vacation ;)

Last edited:

danjens

Couchlog arrived today!
This is a very pretty vape. Really well made, very intelligently designed.
Smaller and lighter than I was anticipating. Though light in overall mass, it doesn’t seem to have any shortage of thermal mass as the hits can be pretty robust at warmer settings, 6.5+. The Couchlog almost feels like an attractive injector vape through water with how instant it produces vapor.
Around 6-7 hits are extremely flavorful, like tafee bowle tasty. I have really enjoyed it through a hook, And the lighter profile makes this much more enjoyable and less fiddly than my other logs.
Something about this log hits different, and I mean that in the best way. Somehow the effects of the same flower seem stronger. I was chatting with another member and he mentioned that the Couchlog gets him higher than other vapes. I can say with absolute certain that to be my experience as well with the Couchlog. This thing gets me stoned, will probably be an evening go to.

I’m psyched on the Couchlog. Yes, it is a speedy device with a lead time, but this thing is a solid 10. Checks all the boxes for me, and think many others will feel the same as more get out in the wild.
Also, Thank you Christopher for great communication and customer service throughout the process.

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

Couchlog arrived today!
This is a very pretty vape. Really well made, very intelligently designed.
Smaller and lighter than I was anticipating. Though light in overall mass, it doesn’t seem to have any shortage of thermal mass as the hits can be pretty robust at warmer settings, 6.5+. The Couchlog almost feels like an attractive injector vape through water with how instant it produces vapor.
Around 6-7 hits are extremely flavorful, like tafee bowle tasty. I have really enjoyed it through a hook, And the lighter profile makes this much more enjoyable and less fiddly than my other logs.
Something about this log hits different, and I mean that in the best way. Somehow the effects of the same flower seem stronger. I was chatting with another member and he mentioned that the Couchlog gets him higher than other vapes. I can say with absolute certain that to be my experience as well with the Couchlog. This thing gets me stoned, will probably be an evening go to.

I’m psyched on the Couchlog. Yes, it is a speedy device with a lead time, but this thing is a solid 10. Checks all the boxes for me, and think many others will feel the same as more get out in the wild.
Also, Thank you Christopher for great communication and customer service throughout the process.
That log is stunning but that jacket is what really caught my attention ;). Salute!

Top Bottom