Here’s the AVB from that rip for those interested:

E50-CCE4-B-211-B-4-FA4-96-B7-23-E277-CC5197.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
that's a log on steroids bro
12w and the ABV looks so bright it's rare
well done
I think you are looking for the ""Thermal energy storage"" I have zero issues getting bright abv and thick clouds at 23 watts,with my glass balls DIYs,but my heater is insulated from the airpath ,so there goes the extra need for power,also glass is less conductive than TI/SS and ceramics. :).

GoldenBud

I think you are looking for the ""Thermal energy storage"" I have zero issues getting bright abv and thick clouds at 23 watts,with my glass balls DIYs,but my heater is insulated from the airpath ,so there goes the extra need for power,also glass is less conductive than TI/SS and ceramics. :).
yeah, letter never sent's cloud/ABV look like mine with tubox, and it has the glass rodes, so yea.. it needs more power
tubox is far away from 12w ofc ;)
that's why i am shocked, log with heavy style
I can do almost like this with my HI but the ABV will look darker for sure

anything glassy will not be good for 12W vape I think?

anyway this log really turns me on

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes but TUBO is instant heat, while with this logvape you are continuously charging the thermal storage at 12w and needs like 15 minutes to get up to heat , someone better at math should figure out which consumes more energy to get the job done :).
Yeah i agree , the Couchlog looks like a great concept and performance, the dude has done really well working out every detail ,even has CE certification,actually i cannot thing of any other handmade vaporizer that has one.

Razhumikin

Im ecstatic to say that my couchlog is now in the mail and on its way to my loving embrace! I have been hyped on this thing since its release, so I really cant wait to get mine in hand. Do you lucky people who already have one have any must-know tips for me before I use it for the first time? I also have a bunch of questions, like the following: For dry hits, do you like 0, 1 or 2 pads in the mouthpiece? What is your preferred starting temp, and do you temp step with it or just stay on one heat setting?

Im ecstatic to say that my couchlog is now in the mail and on its way to my loving embrace! I have been hyped on this thing since its release, so I really cant wait to get mine in hand. Do you lucky people who already have one have any must-know tips for me before I use it for the first time? I also have a bunch of questions, like the following: For dry hits, do you like 0, 1 or 2 pads in the mouthpiece? What is your preferred starting temp, and do you temp step with it or just stay on one heat setting?

There isn't a ton to think about with this one. It's similar to other logs in that regard. I would just load it up and go. It's probably ready to hit in 15 minutes, but I usually give a longer heat soak before using, which probably helps for cordless hits. Personally, I don't overfill the bowl and I do a light tamp. ~.05-.1g is my sweet spot. It seems to handle whatever you throw at it.

For dry hits, I'm always using the pads. I've got two in there right now... the more cooling I can get, the better, because those dry hits can be intense, at least on the temps I like. I do find that adding the pads impacts airflow a bit, and probably robs some of the vapor production as the material condenses on the pads. That's a tradeoff I can live with - no pads would be way too harsh. Even with the pads, I decided to order a nice J-hook from Oregonglassblower to cool the vapor down even more.

So far, I've lived around level 6 for dry hits, level 7 for water. Sometimes I'll go down to level 5 dry, which offers better flavor, but doesn't quite give me the roast I want. I don't temp step at all with this one.

When using through glass, I'd lose the pads, and maybe even the stem entirely! I've really been enjoying just dropping the bowl (with o-ring) directly into a 14mm female joint and ripping it. The downside of this method is that the bowl gets pretty damn hot, so you can't handle it right after the hit, have to wait a couple minutes for it to cool down. Handling is much easier with the stem of course. I pretty much always unplug the unit for water rips - I haven't noticed any performance loss here (for a single hit at least) and it's way convenient not dealing with cords on a bubbler.

Enjoy it and don't forget to post pics when it arrives!

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer

Razhumikin

Well, i must be the luckiest person on earth, because my couchlog left germany yesterday and arrived at my apt in nyc today. Ive only had this thing in my hands for half an hour, but it definitely is everything people have been saying it is. Its got beautiful craftsmanship and a really elegant, clever design that integrates a lot of features into a minimalist setup. Hits are huge and effortless, with full extraction in one hit. The magnets are super nifty too, i love being able to fit my controller sideways on the metal rim of my bedside table. And i havent even gotten to the cordless functionality. A+, 10/10.

Razhumikin

No clue sorry :)

Did anyone try to recycle the reclaim with the pad in the herb chamber?
Would like to hear some feedback on that feature :)

They now have a new home :)
Just recycled my reclaim with the pad in the herb chamber. Here is my feedback: this is a brilliant idea, how has no one thought of this for a log before? I feel like im getting free dabs just for using the couchlog, like a rewards program lol. Just another simple, elegant touch in a laundry list of them for this device. I havent put it down since i got it.

Just recycled my reclaim with the pad in the herb chamber. Here is my feedback: this is a brilliant idea, how has no one thought of this for a log before? I feel like im getting free dabs just for using the couchlog, like a rewards program lol. Just another simple, elegant touch in a laundry list of them for this device. I havent put it down since i got it.

I just tried this too, and it's a really cool feature. I normally don't try to do anything with reclaim or AVB, and I had been soaking the pads in iso to start off. I think I'll just vape them clean from now on! I got a big cloud from each pad and it didn't taste bad or harsh (I went through water). Great idea!

Top Bottom