• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
My CouchLog adoption papers were approved, despite my criminal background. Discussions were held, and one of them agreed, but only if I used his full name. Padauk or Padouk, spelling still undecided. He's self-conscious of his reddish hue, and bristles at the nickname Paddy
Oh i'm sure you will take care of him, great choice btw one of the best, i was in doubt with the bubinga but in the end i choose the Kingwood and i'm happy

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
CouchLog arrived 😍, first impression wow, it looks amazing and feel so good in the hands, the vape it self is so compact and easy to use, i had a couple of soft session in the afternoon with the temp setted on 6 and i got it some nice clouds but the avb was still pretty light in color, tonight i raised the temp and yes it deliver a very nice vapor, for now i like to stay on 7, 2/3 potent hits, even avb, of course i have to know the device a little bit better in the next days but first impression are great

Chris@420Eng

Manufacturer
CouchLog arrived 😍, first impression wow, it looks amazing and feel so good in the hands, the vape it self is so compact and easy to use, i had a couple of soft session in the afternoon with the temp setted on 6 and i got it some nice clouds but the avb was still pretty light in color, tonight i raised the temp and yes it deliver a very nice vapor, for now i like to stay on 7, 2/3 potent hits, even avb, of course i have to know the device a little bit better in the next days but first impression are great
Thank u very much for the good feedback!
For everybody whos waiting, the devices that where ordered in the first round are all ready to ship. Im just figuring out some shipping/custom stuff. Next week seems doable. Thank for the patience! :)

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Took her for a spin tonight! Happy to report the performance is up there with the craftsmanship! It rips and the flavor is nice! I pretty much kept it at 6 and killed the loads in 1-2 rips which is what I'm looking for in a log. Roughly .3g and no stirring. No scorch or combustion at 6 but I'm told there is risk around 8.

It's been a little while since I reached for a log so it was nice getting back into wood groove. The wood dimmer dial is a real nice touch and the unit feels solid and minimalist. I didn't have the surfaces to take advantage of the magnets but it's cool they are there.

Barely gets warm after an extended session which was surprising to me. I like the way the bowl is recessed down into the stem and there is a proper shelf for the stem to somewhat lock into. It's not balance some big heavy glass sturdy but it is more stable than most of the logs I've dealt with. I like the added mass and openness with the larger diameter heater shaft. It allows you to rip without that sucking a milkshake through a straw feeling and you don't need to worry about overpowering the heater.

All and all it's a real nice unit that I'd be proud to offer in the shop. Not sure it will be in the cards for us anytime soon but I'm definitely interested.

dallasxus

My bubinga looks amazing and the performance is exceptional.
The flavour is better than on my volcano, not as dry and is more saturated.
I like to use the 5th setting which is 200C/392F so that I get the terpenes Linalool and Humulene that have a boiling point of 388F, amazing flavour at this temperature.
The third picture shows what the herb looks like after only 1 hit at 200c, it's basically done!
It feels great to hold in the hand and is very light.
He also provides excellent support via email (my manual was a little wet and smudged) and so he sent me a new one to my email.
Overall I am very happy and want to thank @Beefcake@420Eng for making such a great product!

Attachments

• vape1.jpg
    vape1.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 89
  • vape2.jpg
    vape2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 91
  • vape3.jpg
    vape3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 92
Top Bottom