Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I received today, Sunday!, a Grav Upline Upright Bubbler copy from DHGate. I like it very much but it also needs to draw aggressively. It took in total 3 weeks to EU. This is the original, but it is highly recognizable.
upright1_x200.jpg

So now I am thinking my next order to be a recycler. I don't have one and I like this (from same seller). I guess it has already commented here, but what you think?

Where will you be using it with? Which vape?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I like it very much but it also needs to draw aggressively.
Glad you like yours, It is built very well but I am not very impressed with the function, like you said, you have to honk on it!
I like this recycler myself(much more than those incycler versions),

condition

Where will you be using it with? Which vape?

Glad you like yours, It is built very well but I am not very impressed with the function, like you said, you have to honk on it!
Thanks I own in total 4 bubblers as shown in the photo , the two on the left are Ehle, the 3 & 4, I just received, one from Poland, the double revolver and the Grav Upline Upright copy. So I thought I should get a recycler for new year, to expand and as it's also hot topic in this thread. I use them only with TM, DV & Anvil.

Great so this type of recycler feels more unrestricted than the incycler variation?

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Nice line-up!

I use them only with TM, DV & Anvil

I don't know if those are the greatest with a recycler, unless you use concentrates. (TM I haven't tried with water much and not with a recycler.) Especially the smaller recyclers require quite some force to get the most out the function, which cools down even the copper Anvil battery too quickly. Have you looked at this style:

rBVaSlsDph-AM0_XAAK1zKgyG5w695.jpg

These, especially with an airy perc, allow less force. The vortex function is a bit hard to achieve, but if you keep filling it you should find that sweet spot.

I actually like mine that much that I ordered an upgrade:

F14-RC-902T-0185C-Sd.03_3_600x.jpg

If you're interested I was planning on selling that dhgate one.

And don't know if you spotted this thread already but might also be worth a look: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...tional-water-pieces.52314/page-2#post-1696004

Zeno

Shipping estimates from DHGate are being extended due to Covid wave in China. This is a quote from DHGate "Due to the pandemic situation, the current capacity of air transport is very limited, warehouses of all major logistics companies have overcrowded and waiting for further arrangements. In order to protect your rights and interests, please pay attention to the logistics tracking information." I recently ordered a bubbler and the delivery estimate now shows February 15---and the seller has yet to confirm shipping, so we'll see....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The one they posted is not an incycler, it is a floating klein (the funnel is not internal but it is above and connected) I actually think it will pull much smoother than the one you linked that I used to have, that one takes a bit of chug to get going with the matrix perk, mouthpiece and design, I think the one linked would actually pull pretty smooth and function pretty well personally...

Great so this type of recycler feels more unrestricted than the incycler variation?

See above, what you posted is not incycler and I actually think it would have less restriction than the one Les posted...

Have you looked at this style:

Now these are incycler :tup:

Which of these two inline rigs would be best to pair up with an Arizer Air Max? option 1 option 2

Absolutely the second one, so let's facing down more shower head better to milk especially with a vape like arizer that has limited power and airflow, the first one will be two free-flowing, but would also work

coolbreeze

Is there a clear indicator that a piece is going to suffer from blowback? Both of my DHGate bubblers have it.
Fat vertical downstem, big airy perc (matrix, etc). I've retired a megaglobe, D020, and GG barrel perc. I do use a valve where it's worthwhile, but I don't bother anymore with a piece where blowback's inherent. Got tired of sweeping up debris.

redrum891

Is there a clear indicator that a piece is going to suffer from blowback? Both of my DHGate bubblers have it.
guessing the more water used to pull through the glass bowl part, if it is high the more water to go back to normal levels from being pulled on will cause the air from the water moving back to normal to push your herb back.

a piece that require not much water, not sure about a recycler though...maybe the tornado will make it climb back slowly and make the air not push fast an a instant.

meh idk ; ;

redrum891

What CB said, stay away from dewar down stem and matrix perc style

why are lots of people using extremely high water levels in a incycler? the vortex from high water levels doesn't filter or give any benefit to any vapor/smoke?....it's just basically an enhanced splash guard? Mine with barely any water gives nice small little bubble percs while filling it up high will give huge bubbles that I can pull in hard but way less flavor that way.

I hate this sidecar matrix so bad. dhgate going to end up making me wait 45 days I bet for this package. Hoping to get away from this sidecar and get that fab egg 18mm piece, last 60 days gave me definitely the wrong time frame and the crap doesn't even show it in the USA yet after 16 days+.....ugh hitting this klein with a whip is awfullll, waiting on my mouthpiece too. :(

Is the issue improved at all when you use one of these?
Sb8c46a7f8cef4560b240ced91bfcc450s.jpg

I'd imagine it would work better if the angled joint was bigger tho.
this would work if you keep the carb cap off before releasing the pull, all exess air will go out the carb cap and not hit your herb, blowing it out the carb cap, might not cause the herb to even move much if not tamped, but with barley any tamp it should hold down easily with that setup

the air would go to the easiest path of resistance? the air would have to take a path which is to the least resistance but making it cut the corner will add to it but, if it's been barely tamped then you shouldn't have to worry about blowback that much. it's a nice piece to have regardless, test it out for us! i'm not 100% sure.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

the vortex from high water levels doesn't filter or give any benefit to any vapor/smoke?....it's just basically an enhanced splash guard? Mine with barely any water gives nice small little bubble percs while filling it up high will give huge bubbles that I can pull in hard but way less flavor that way.
Thé vortex helps cool the vapor. If you don't get the vortex, it is indeed basically an intricate splash guard. I can imagine if you use it with less water the flavor will be good, but the trade off is the loss of function/cooling. In this case, if you don't need the cooling, a different piece would have my preference, that is designed to be used with little water.

redrum891

Thé vortex helps cool the vapor. If you don't get the vortex, it is indeed basically an intricate splash guard. I can imagine if you use it with less water the flavor will be good, but the trade off is the loss of function/cooling. In this case, if you don't need the cooling, a different piece would have my preference, that is designed to be used with little water.
i grabbed that 1 dhgate, troy knockoff looking bong. looks to have a huge fab egg in the middle and 18mm. looked decent.

Not sure which piece to even grab for milky hard hits. I figured this would be my last one for a while and test the klein with the new mouthpiece. using a glycerin one that is frozen to the touch when puttin my lips on it, is not fun at all. f that

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

coolbreeze

Maybe it is my imagination but I have found that I can manage blowback with good timing on pulling the carb plug. Also I keep the water level pretty low.
You're right, those usually do the trick. I just get stoned and forget, apparently, a lot more often than I have patience for! For some reason it's easy to use one with the intent to clear the chamber, while the intent to mitigate blowback runs smack up against a head full of vapors!

condition

And don't know if you spotted this thread already but might also be worth a look: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...tional-water-pieces.52314/page-2#post-1696004
Thanks I am reading through this thread now, hope it won't confused me more.

I don't know what you're exactly after and what vape you plan on pairing it with the most, but fwiww Inteally enjoy white walling this piece https://calibearglass.com/collections/water-pipe/products/natty-flower-bong
This looks very neat.

I also found some very attractive bubblers at TAG, but the shipping costs are too high and shipping costs are taxed also here.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks I am reading through this thread now, hope it won't confused me more.

This looks very neat.

I also found some very attractive bubblers at TAG, but the shipping costs are too high and shipping costs are taxed also here.
Free international shipping with CaliBear and o only had to pay 7€ for customs (6€ of that was administrative fee). With the 30% discount code it is quite a good price. Shipping from TAG is high, I added the TAG klein incycler I posted above to a pre-order I have with them to combine shipping cost. It might also be worth it to inform with sellers if they can lower the amount declared to customs, so your extra costs won't be as high.

@condition heres a function video of that piece:

Last edited:

GratefulDread

Free international shipping with CaliBear and o only had to pay 7€ for customs (6€ of that was administrative fee). With the 30% discount code it is quite a good price. Shipping from TAG is high, I added the TAG klein incycler I posted above to a pre-order I have with them to combine shipping cost. It might also be worth it to inform with sellers if they can lower the amount declared to customs, so your extra costs won't be as high.

@condition heres a function video of that piece:

You make me want a log vape.

Top Bottom