Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How are you liking this. It actually looks pretty cool!

Yeah it is, works really well filled with ice, cold liquid, super smooth icy hits, although the draw can be a bit restrictive with the small openings in the perc (8 slit holes) and the narrow little straw mouthpiece (need to try attaching a whip!) just not so thick is all

Shit Snacks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Function Video for this one:
The Reddit puller got a mouthful of water at the end of the video.:2c:
That said the price is good and I just tried to view the DHGate listing and my Adblock+ counter reached 7703 ads blocked before the page locked up.:rofl:
I will try again later!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Function Video for this one:
Looks pretty killer!
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/zgdtnj
Mine came in today!

Shipping was quite fast. besides the attachment of the tube that's already loose it looks decently made. Too bad the one attachment is so weak. Also not a stable piece. I was afraid the horizontal part of the of the tube was gonna keep a lot of water, with quick staining as a result, but looks not that bad.

I had just had my last hash this morning so will pick some up later. With herb in Anvil it was okay, function is good and upon first testing flavor retention (during the water path) is noticeably better than some of my other water pieces.

The Reddit puller got a mouthful of water at the end of the video.:2c:

No issues here. I cannot see the video but maybe they released the vape while pulling with the same force?

I made a function video with Anvil and herb but Anvil with herb is kind of iffy wrt temp retention, so it's not the greatest vid. Will try and post some once I picked up hash. Think it will be nice with hash in PPTA, with its superior heating and heat retention.

E: picked up the hash

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Mine came in today!

Shipping was quite fast. besides the attachment of the tube that's already loose it looks decently made. Too bad the one attachment is so weak. Also not a stable piece. I was afraid the horizontal part of the of the tube was gonna keep a lot of water, with quick staining as a result, but looks not that bad.

Nice! Yeah typically you only get the staining at the actual water level where it begins it would be the lower part of the drain not the horizontal part...? I'm not sure what you mean by the attachment of the tube being loose, which tube?

I had just had my last hash this morning so will pick some up later. With herb in Anvil it was okay, function is good and upon first testing flavor retention (during the water path) is noticeably better than some of my other water pieces.

I made a function video with Anvil and herb but Anvil with herb is kind of iffy wrt temp retention, so it's not the greatest vid. Will try and post some once I picked up hash. Think it will be nice with hash in PPTA, with its superior heating and heat retention.

E: picked up the hash

Nice, yeah we'll be better with concentrates, also with vape you want really open air flow, I also don't use dropdown adapter with these recycler, because that can also affect the air flow a bit... You might want to load a little more water, alternatively with the setup, as it didn't seem like the water was fully reaching the uptake tubes so it was not vortexing in the klein funnel?

Edit: Oh whoops, the video I linked above is gone now, the post was deleted from Reddit, because the person who posted the video, said in the post that they were trying to resell their bulk order of these $30 recyclers for $100 each if anyone was interested :rofl:

Last edited:

yeswecann

I'm not sure why you quoted that now, or when exactly I made the post mentioning it, but it's possible I was actually referring to the discord which is still active by the way...
Reddit killed the ent and frient exchange subs. Bastards.

yeswecann,

Shit Snacks

Reddit killed the ent and frient exchange subs. Bastards.

I know, it happened a pretty long time ago, my point was why did you quote my old post about it, that may not have even been about it, because like I said ent exchange moved to discord a long time ago before frient exchange was shut down... There is another thread about this topic so it's not really on topic here at all? Sorry

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Been moving towards some smaller pieces recently and have my eye on this little chugger (tbh I’ll be using dry). Any experience with bottle bongs?

I have that one, it is a nice micro bong chugger, but there is zero reason to buy one if you're just planning to use it dry? I mean it's just a little tiny chamber, I don't really see the point personally, it wouldn't offer much cooling or anything, no chug without any water in the perc... Hook would be better?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Nice! Yeah typically you only get the staining at the actual water level where it begins it would be the lower part of the drain not the horizontal part...?
Nah over here everywhere where water stays it will start to stain :( The reason I said it looks okay is because there doesn't really seem to stay water there to dry, because if that were the case it would leave stains. (Which it still will lol, will just take longer than I was fearing).

I'm not sure what you mean by the attachment of the tube being loose, which tube?

Yeah the vortex I mostly missed or was underwhelming haha. It wasn't just the water level though, I played a little with that but came back to around the same (admittedly a bit higher hehe). It's mostly that Anvil, at least the way I hit it, is just not the greatest with these recycler type pieces. By the time I get the action going, the vapor is already startin to fade, and then stays not dense. Not bad per se, just the opposite of what I'm looking for when I hit Anvil.

CL is a ripper though. I've switched to that, without the dropdown it is not too bad to keep stable (I'm clumsy).

Shit Snacks

Nah over here everywhere where water stays it will start to stain :( The reason I said it looks okay is because there doesn't really seem to stay water there to dry, because if that were the case it would leave stains. (Which it still will lol, will just take longer than I was fearing).

Oh okay, yeah the hard water problem, have you tried using distilled water, I forget? Either way yeah I get stains from rinsing from the tap when cleaning lol

Oh okay, the joint support connection, loose? So it's not fully annealed fused? That warrants a refund maybe...

Yeah the vortex I mostly missed or was underwhelming haha. It wasn't just the water level though, I played a little with that but came back to around the same (admittedly a bit higher hehe). It's mostly that Anvil, at least the way I hit it, is just not the greatest with these recycler type pieces. By the time I get the action going, the vapor is already startin to fade, and then stays not dense. Not bad per se, just the opposite of what I'm looking for when I hit Anvil.

CL is a ripper though. I've switched to that, without the dropdown it is not too bad to keep stable (I'm clumsy).

Oh yeah dude there you go! Now it seems like more proper function, yeah they need a lot of water and good air flow vape, why they work so well with bangers for dabs...

I saw someone on Reddit commented, that they thought the perc was too low, so in your previous video it was firing up the drain, however in this one you can see the drain working properly!

So it may be possible to get one for <100! It's a 2nd, yes? Do you still love it?

Oh, no, because that was before, the price has increased, mine is not even a second quality piece... Don't think it will ever be that cheap again (it comes with a mouthpiece now too, mine did not) it is still great of course, I am testing the cloud connoisseur Protege currently though, it is pretty awesome, but it needs a vape with wide open air flow, super smooth hits with Zenith

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

have you tried using distilled water, I forget?
Nah have this huge jar, need to bottle it properly sometimes. Been telling myself that for a while though lol

That warrants a refund maybe...
Yeah I contacted them, see if they are reasonable

I saw someone on Reddit commented, that they thought the perc was too low, so in your previous video it was firing up the drain, however in this one you can see the drain working properly!
I'll post an updated video with the cl

Hey also thanks for suggesting the piece :tup::rockon:

someTooL

I have that one, it is a nice micro bong chugger, but there is zero reason to buy one if you're just planning to use it dry? I mean it's just a little tiny chamber, I don't really see the point personally, it wouldn't offer much cooling or anything, no chug without any water in the perc... Hook would be better?
Good to hear. There may be some water used but have transitioned to dry only the last few months.

I have plenty of j hooks and stems but enjoy more of seeing the chamber of bong filling. Personal quirk but also allows me to see if I need to change draw strength.

Primarily looking for a small piece for travel and hotel usage.

Shit Snacks

Good to hear. There may be some water used but have transitioned to dry only the last few months.

I have plenty of j hooks and stems but enjoy more of seeing the chamber of bong filling. Personal quirk but also allows me to see if I need to change draw strength.

The small size and shape of the saki are not the best for watching vapor fill either imo but it does a little I guess you can try!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Perhaps setup a mirror? I use phone cam sometimes when the rig doesn't allow good sight on the vapor while I'm doing combusting risking hits.

Shit Snacks

Oh hey this store has a version of the large Biao gridded inline klein recycler now too:
And an RBR 3.0 version as well:

Shit Snacks

awesome store, added a holed downstem free of charge!

They are awesome, it's also really nice downstem, however I wish I would have asked them to make me one with fewer, slightly larger holes? And a fully open bottom instead of another hole there... More like the GooRoo style, although I appreciate the variety, now I know, so I may just get one in the right length from Goo at some point in the new year! (PS someone one of their glass workers there commented on my Reddit comment suggesting them thanking me and said they would be open to talking about potential new designs so I started a message chain with them there maybe we can send a basic diagram and get some easy variance on what they already offer... Thinking large inline with modular mouthpiece and smaller more bent mouthpieces for example to start?)

Thanks for the links @Shit Snacks !
Any opinion on this? I can’t exactly tell the perc type on this but looks intriguing. Also looks stable.

Oh, yeah, I think I posted that one here a little while ago, because someone else was asking about hammerhead perc, which is what this is, it is a shower head that splits off in two directions with slits on the sides, I think that person may have even received theirs and shared a video if you search?? I recall as expected, the top slits fire and the bottom ones do not, which is typical of any perc that has top and bottom openings... I agree it looks like a stable base and interesting functional form factor, I'm just not sure I would like that flared mouthpiece?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

PS someone one of their glass workers there commented on my Reddit comment suggesting them thanking me and said they would be open to talking about potential new designs so I started a message chain with them there maybe we can send a basic diagram and get some easy variance on what they already offer... Thinking large inline with modular mouthpiece and smaller more bent mouthpieces for example to start?)
Cool! Sounds good.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
... said they would be open to talking about potential new designs so I started a message chain with them there maybe we can send a basic diagram and get some easy variance on what they already offer... Thinking large inline with modular mouthpiece and smaller more bent mouthpieces for example to start?)
Pretty sure I'd be down for a SSnacks- specced water piece...

Top Bottom