Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
That piece sucks and neither the ash catcher nor the bubbler function like a true rbr... for those new to this scene, there is NOTHING original about this design or concept, just more work POACHED right off the feet of @Th3ydidit and @BearMountainStudios. I just cannot support this fuckery on dhgate.
This is the Cheap High Quality Bubbler thread.... I don't have 400 bucks (+shipping + customs fees) for original All-American glass and probably wouldn't spend it on glassware even if I had . I already have an RBR from biao.t for more than 2 years now, and while I can't compare it to the original, it works pretty good. I think that comment is misplaced here. America innovates, China copies in bulk for cheap. It sucks but so does capitalism (literally).
Even if I wanted to spend $$$, American originals will be sold out most of the time and I don't have the time to hang out on reddit and instagram to catch some rare piece before some other busybody.

PS I posted that rig for a laugh because it is absurd. I have no use for "ash catchers" (what ash?). They are gimmicks that reduce flavour. I can just clean my bubbler if some particles make it through the screen.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Evan on Instagram: "Research and Development! For any new followers here is a fun video from 2020 really testing the strength of the @evanshorebangers X @bearmountainstudios long neck nails and stacking RBR spinner caps. 🤣 might need to stack caps on

Evan shared a post on Instagram: "Research and Development! For any new followers here is a fun video from 2020 really testing the strength of the @evanshorebangers X @bearmountainstudios long neck nails and stacking RBR spinner caps. 🤣 might need to stack caps on the Titan next. Again in no way...
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
OMG, that is having a crack, I thought I did some...unorthodox vaping running doubles.

LesPlenty,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This version mouthpiece may be the Goldielocks mouthpiece wise for a straight fab?
rBVaE2LvQg-AeonjAAU-T8tdlBg691.jpg

We just have to wait for somebody to resell them as I do not need 200 of them,

No that actually looks exactly the same as CaliBear, pretty sure that vintage shop sells the same stuff, they have the tall straight fabs too (yeah you have to buy 200 or pay $200 for one)

This did catch my eye and is sold individually, for just under US$40,
rBVapWDCIayAA_9SAAP1Knfq9B0311.jpg

Interesting pec...reverse bowl slit?
I thought it may be easily tunable with glass balls if needed for ball vaping.
Edit, on order thanks @Ramahs:tup:

Haha yeah this was shared earlier too a few times here... Enjoy!

PS I posted that rig for a laugh because it is absurd. I have no use for "ash catchers" (what ash?). They are gimmicks that reduce flavour. I can just clean my bubbler if some particles make it through the screen.

When vaping, it is just a way to add additional perc, obviously not actually cashing at, you can vape with a dry catch as well or a drop-down... Also another benefit of ash catch and this RBR, you can use it as a little bubbler, with a swappable mouthpiece, so if you don't like the standard RBR mouthpiece you can get the ash catch to use with a J hook...

OMG, that is having a crack, I thought I did some...unorthodox vaping running doubles.

Haha yeah I've seen those videos with RBR in an RBR in another RBR and the banger also looks like an RBR lol

I admit I am really intrigued. I will search dhgate.

The original RBR is a Bear mountain studio design and there are a lot of really fancy expensive complicated ones that you can see on Instagram especially... Biao makes several different versions and has videos on Instagram, sold at Greek Glass too... There are also a lot of other cheap RBR, vgoodiez sells one, I've seen a few on eBay, and I have my own small one with circ perc (instead of matrix) from a different seller I have shared here (along with my 3.0) but honestly I hardly ever use them, prefer other rigs and recyclers

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks thank you. The search doesn't work with 3 characters, RBR. Why don't you use it and you prefer a recycler instead?

Try "RBR3.0" and "Biao" among others, just need to get creative beyond RBR for clues lol

It is a recycler, I don't care for it so much, if they have the matrix perc, but also getting the air flow right, it's just tricky depending on the vape and bowl etc. I need to try my 3.0 for dabbing however honestly need to use it more I just have too much I guess...

Shit Snacks

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

jbm

Try "RBR3.0" and "Biao" among others, just need to get creative beyond RBR for clues lol
In a world where google runs search, having a search function that chokes on 3 letter strings is a serious flaw. Especially in a forum full of TLAs. This is apparently based on a minimum string length in MySQL, and there is a plugin for XenForo based on ElasticSearch that removes this limitation.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
In a world where google runs search, having a search function that chokes on 3 letter strings is a serious flaw. Especially in a forum full of TLAs. This is apparently based on a minimum string length in MySQL, and there is a plugin for XenForo based on ElasticSearch that removes this limitation.
True but also this works fine:

Shit Snacks

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have tamed my 12 inch UFO perc, but it also suffers from blowback.
I have been experimenting with balls and found they smooth things out nicely and add back pressure for vapes that might like it, not the UFO but the perc is close,
1670676980321-jpg.42800

I used just 5mm boro balls successfully in the UFO.
I love matrix percs, I love bubbles and options!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I have been experimenting with balls and found they smooth things out nicely and add back pressure for vapes that might like it, not the UFO but the perc is close,
1670676980321-jpg.42800

I used just 5mm boro balls successfully in the UFO.
I love matrix percs, I love bubbles and options!

They work good dry too:

redrum891

It's been over 17 days since my order from dhgate has been shipped (im in usa) and it still hasn't even showed up in tracking that it is even in my country yet...? is this normal? >.> the reviews said lots of people from usa getting their packages within 14 days. No i'm not from alaska or nothing like that xD

Hate using this sidecar and not using a whip on my klein recycler. ugh hopefully it will be here before christmas. My parcelapps that tracks packages says based on the last 250 packages, it should have been delivered

Estimated date of arrival at the post office​

14 December 2022

The forecast is not 100% certain, and is based on 250 packages delivered in the last 60 days

condition

I received today, Sunday!, a Grav Upline Upright Bubbler copy from DHGate. I like it very much but it also needs to draw aggressively. It took in total 3 weeks to EU. This is the original, but it is highly recognizable.
upright1_x200.jpg

So now I am thinking my next order to be a recycler. I don't have one and I like this (from same seller). I guess it has already commented here, but what you think?

Top Bottom