Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Ariwe

Oh, yeah, I think I posted that one here a little while ago, because someone else was asking about hammerhead perc, which is what this is, it is a shower head that splits off in two directions with slits on the sides, I think that person may have even received theirs and shared a video if you search?? I recall as expected, the top slits fire and the bottom ones do not, which is typical of any perc that has top and bottom openings... I agree it looks like a stable base and interesting functional form factor, I'm just not sure I would like that flared mouthpiece?
Gotcha, thanks!

I searched for 'hammerhead' in this thread and couldn't find the exact one, but I did see the TAG one posted.
There are some function vids of the hammerhead perc here in the user reviews:

Looks pretty nice – I might pick up the DHGate one I linked for testing :-)

GratefulDread

Did anyone end up ordering one of these?
Would love to see some more angles of it.
In the description it says you receive "2Pcs/Set"
I'm wondering if that just means 1 x Y/N adapter and 1 x glass plug, or do you get two complete sets?
PG5215.jpg

Last edited:
GratefulDread,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Did anyone end up ordering one of these?
In the description it says you receive "2Pcs/Set"
I'm wondering if that just means 1 x Y/N adapter and 1 x glass plug, or do you get two complete sets?

No it is two complete sets:
"2pcs/set,you will get 2 pcs"
That is what they mean by this^ and explains the high price as well (can ask them to send you one of each size instead of two same)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

My CB order from Black Friday arrived! Great customer experience. One item was delayed so I asked them to combine shipping and to help keep customs and VAT low iykwim. So it is still a very good deal (only had to pay 6€ extra, 5 of which administrative fee lol)

I only tried the tall one yet and I bought it mainly for satisfying whitewalling and that it does :)

(Streamable seems down hence via Imgur)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
🤦 There's a J hook thread? 🤦
:)

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

It's pretty effective but the modular mp is annoying, takes away some of the mobility that make a hook so easy to use. Makes it hard to use comfortably anywhere besides the desktop, and I have nicer glass there. For dry desktop use I much prefer Prophet by @iDRINKBLEACH (Cloud Connoisseur) in stead

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Haha!

Thank you! Lovely piece. Any others you like better for ball/heavies in that price range or less?

With all the discussion of the calibear straight fab on another thread I thought this might be relevant.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmLt7unJxBx/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Calibear has 30% off with the code: CB30 until January 2nd.

Also my straight fab is still my current favorite water piece. That may change soon with the arrival of the Protégé.

DaVapeGuy

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I like my new CB glass. The mp of their straight fab, yeah... I do want to replace my Gili rebrand, the mp on that one is starting to feel like I have to put my whole face in to take a hit. The perc is also a bit boring. But there's no great replacement. Ylhookah one I'd try if it weren't for that thin neck.

coolbreeze

Yeah. Sadly most of my water pieces have a flat MP. I was just wondering last night why this is so popular.
I understand the need/desire for some restriction, but I wish the Calibear hit like my little TAG fab rig does, and I wish that cooled like the Calibear! Neither are bad, to me, but each has its strong suit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I like my new CB glass. The mp of their straight fab, yeah... I do want to replace my Gili rebrand, the mp on that one is starting to feel like I have to put my whole face in to take a hit. The perc is also a bit boring. But there's no great replacement. Ylhookah one I'd try if it weren't for that thin neck.

Haha yeah they are opposite ends of the spectrum, CB too narrow and flat, GG too wide and flared, both serviceable though far from ideal... Yeah the yhookah version seems to have more of a CB style mouthpiece only longer, similar to the swiss hole one I like version on eBay...

I understand the need/desire for some restriction, but I wish the Calibear hit like my little TAG fab rig does, and I wish that cooled like the Calibear! Neither are bad, to me, but each has its strong suit.

Yeah that TAG one seemed to have decent balance mouthpiece like my swiss hole that is no longer available... I mostly use it dry though it does work well with water too

yeswecann

It's pretty effective but the modular mp is annoying, takes away some of the mobility that make a hook so easy to use. Makes it hard to use comfortably anywhere besides the desktop, and I have nicer glass there. For dry desktop use I much prefer Prophet by @iDRINKBLEACH (Cloud Connoisseur) in stead
I can see how that might be the case. I guess you could K clip it? The Prophet looks AMAZE. Does @iDRINKBLEACH (Cloud Connoisseur) have a storefront?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

LesPlenty

Company Rep
This version mouthpiece may be the Goldielocks mouthpiece wise for a straight fab?
rBVaE2LvQg-AeonjAAU-T8tdlBg691.jpg

We just have to wait for somebody to resell them as I do not need 200 of them,

This did catch my eye and is sold individually, for just under US$40,
rBVapWDCIayAA_9SAAP1Knfq9B0311.jpg

Interesting pec...reverse bowl slit?
I thought it may be easily tunable with glass balls if needed for ball vaping.
Edit, on order thanks @Ramahs:tup:

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Yo dawg... we heard you like RBRs...

SO WE PUT AN RBR IN YOUR RBR SO YOU CAN HAVE MORE RBR

rBVaE2KgQcGAXDFaAAdCzLb6HjQ567.jpg

That piece sucks and neither the ash catcher nor the bubbler function like a true rbr... for those new to this scene, there is NOTHING original about this design or concept, just more work POACHED right off the feet of @Th3ydidit and @BearMountainStudios. I just cannot support this fuckery on dhgate.

the real deal:

Top Bottom