• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
Another option for reducing bowl size is those glass flowers that @KidFated posted about a few pages back. I got some and the effect is to reduce the stock bowl size by about 2/3rds. And it is borosilicate (sp?) glass, so it should be better than other materials.

But I am going to get a hold of some 1" screens to try @Quetzalcoatl 's method.

I know I could just go ahead and buy shorty stems, but I guess I just like improvising.
whats a glass flower, how much are they, and where can i get one? i wanna reduce my stem load also...thx

akwardsauce,
Reactions: OF

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
it's a screen made out of glass, they come in different shapes like daisy flowers and jacks as well as little circular ones with holes. Local headshop, might run you a buck a pop or so, a fair bit more than regular metal screens.

I would not advise dosing somebody with any sort of drug that they're not aware of. I've seen people get stuck in the kidneys for less...

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
My solo just arrived today but I haven't had a chance to use it. My girl doesn't know I smoke and I'm going to have to eventually tell her.

I was once in this situation about 3 years ago but back then I still combusted.
When I finally told her, she was upset that I didn't tell her sooner! Shes was 100% supportive. Im very fortunate in that some others are not.
Honesty is the best policy especially for longevity.
Its a big part of your life just remember that.

Now for SOLO talk:
Solo+D020 @temp 7
Zzzzzzzzz....:ko:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My solo just arrived today but I haven't had a chance to use it. My girl doesn't know I smoke and I'm going to have to eventually tell her.

Her only experience with bud has been negative because her step son got in trouble with it and her ex husband used to deal before they were ever married. Long story short she's not the biggest fan of it.

I'm hoping the idea of vaping seems less negative to her. She knows I smoked years ago just not now. I may make her some edibles with my abv and surprise her lol

I think starting someone with edibles is a terrible idea. It's much too difficult to judge the dose, and if she doesn't like the effects it'll be a long time before they wear off. The risk of a bad experience is way too high.

The right way to introduce her is with vapour, and since you have a *cough*topic*cough* Solo it's pretty easy. It's a great beginner's vape. Let her take the first hit and get that wonderful taste.

OF

whats a glass flower, how much are they, and where can i get one? i wanna reduce my stem load also...thx

As the Q man says, there are lots of glass screens in the game, I think this is what's being discussed here, basically flat glass plates with holes:
http://www.amazon.com/Honeycomb-Scr...sbs_hpc_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Q89A93BTBF658YRAANV

You can also get the same sort of thing in ceramic:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LEWLLF6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

tryna cop a turbo shorty straight stem. How long are they out of stock for ussually?

"A week to months"? They can sell out quickly, daily checks are recommended if you're serious.....

OF

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Deano welcome to the joys of the Solo. I am rockin some Pit Bull tonight in my Solo. I've never tried this strain before, with a hint of pineapple. A real hard hitter with the Solo. This unit really brings the true taste out of the vapor from your herb.

Whether you use your Solo for medical or recreational the Solo will get you there. A very easy vaporizer for the novice or the well traveled cannabis connoisseur.

Always remember tooooo Fuckcombustion.:leaf::peace:

Last edited:

LongIslandmom

Hey team solo - I'm in New Orleans; as usual its just a town high on itself.

Make a long story short I was at world famous Tipainas last night hearing a great reunion show of the Radiators ( give a shout out if you have any clue what I am talking about). The fans were old, the band was older but there were a few bong along kids in the crowd (Tulane students) and every manner of Vape pens popped out from all corners of the club but the kids were still smoking joints. I had the solo with me but she isn't that good for places like this - the Air is just a matter of time. But I did 2 ok session with her in the club and the college kids loved her once we got her going.

I think it was most crazy when the Rads broke out into You can't always get what you want. I was so tired but the bong along kids pulled me thru. Yes, I smoked a little of a joint. No, I dont care. No combustion rules don't apply to tips

Eating has reached new level of insanity

Later LIMom

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Played a gig with my band last night and after I was walking around the 50 or so people left sucking on the solo and no one took any notice if it. I passed it around a few people and they were impressed. Its always the flavor that gets them especially Iif they have never vapped before.

Deano

@Deano welcome to the joys of the Solo. I am rockin some Pit Bull tonight in my Solo. I've never tried this strain before, with a hint of pineapple. A real hard hitter with the Solo. This unit really brings the true taste out of the vapor from your herb.

Whether you use your Solo for medical or recreational the Solo will get you there. A very easy vaporizer for the novice or the well traveled cannabis connoisseur.

Always remember tooooo Fuckcombustion.:leaf::peace:

Reading back over my previous message, I even thought to myself wtf??? Lol

This thing is amazing and hits like a champ. I only had it turned up to level 4 and was getting big clouds. I couldn't imagine level 7.

I honestly didn't respect this thing like I should have my first time using it. That's probably due to it's smoothness and being so different than smoking with fire and combustion. It's very deceiving.

With the right strands, 2-3 pulls can still get you ripped!

I'm a believer now.... FuckCombustion and use caution with the Solo!

Last edited:

Ifeejulah Vapor

Reading back over my previous message, I even thought to myself wtf??? Lol

This thing is amazing and hits like a champ. I only had it turned up to level 4 and was getting big clouds. I couldn't imagine level 7.

I honestly didn't respect this thing like I should have my first time using it. That's probably due to it's smoothness and being so different than smoking with fire and combustion. It's very deceiving.

With the right strands, 2-3 pulls can still get you ripped!

I'm a believer now.... FuckCombustion and use caution with the Solo!
everyone underestimates! All my friends were like "eh...vaping...lets smoke a blunt and get stupid" now Ive ordered the 4th solo for another one of my friends...im creating a Solo army over Here.

I was the same...my friend had a Black Budda 5 or 6 years ago, i was in highschool. I remember being like "vapes are wack, its not hitting, idt its working" its actually funny how wrong I was. Didnt think ab vapes till a few years later and thats all she wrote ya diiiig

Wake n bake w the solo level 4. Bouta whip out the PNWT

Uzer

The solo is now on MassDrop for 120$... how do i know its the latest model?

Once you factor in shipping you're not saving anything on one you can get on Ebay. And the one on Ebay will be the latest model and you'll have it in a few days instead of a few weeks or more with Massdrop. The seller I got mine from is selling for $125.49 shipped right now. Good deals can be found on Massdrop but the Solo isn't one of them.

Last edited:

LiquidVape

Ditto on not getting it from MassDrop. I got mine with them, in October (I did research on what Vape to buy, but didn't do any on where to buy it from) and I ended up paying for cutums on top of slow shipping (1 month wait from purchase, I'm from Canada... Very stupid decision on my part, especially since Arizer is Canadian lol.) Ended up costing me 30$ more then if I would of purchased it on planetvape with 2 day shipping...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If you go with PIU and there's problems with your vaporizer they will send a bar code via email so you don't have to pay to ship it back. Also turn around time is quick. Free shipping to and free shipping on returns you can't beat that. Plus they price match.

Customer service is very important when buying a vaporizer.

raj154

I was about the pull the trigger on the Arizer Solo today, as an upgrade from my MFLB, and /r/vaporents seemed to really advocate the solo. But, as of late, there has been a huge influx of Flowermate v5.0s users on /r/vaporents raving about its performance. I was just wondering if there is even a comparison between the FM and solo. My one huge concern with the Flowermate is that it is manufactured in China, and thus has no warranty and I have less trust with the materials it uses. This juxtaposes the Solo, which I feel is superior due to its manufacturing in Canada. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

raj154,
Top Bottom