Arizer Solo 3

Marcus

Cooler does not equal better IMO. I had way more comfort using WARM water than ice COLD water and there might actually be a thread on this somewhere. Not to mention less phase change/reclaim.
I agree with this ^^^

Room temp water and a pinch of himalayan sea salt in the bubbler stops any irritation for me.

I don't use the solo 3 through water though, I run mine at 170*C and just lightly sip away on it. 5 mins and it's spent n done.

Are you folks with coughing/irritation issues taking HUGE rips?

Maybe change up your style?

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Yes, of course I tried, but I can't get it clean anymore.
It's less than a week old and I'm wondering what it would look like in the next few months.
and it surprises me because I use it upside down and nothing falls in
Just my opinion, the space we’re talking about is small, and resin tends to get everywhere your stem touches, leaving little spots of resin to bake on. You can see where my stem touches. I always load my stems with lots of space between the tube and heater, but it still happens. I’ve always used 91 ISO.
You can always cram some steel wool in the heater and try scraping it off. Good luck.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I have now cleaned again with ISO and also used some toothpicks.
Things are looking better now.
I'm surprised it got stains so quickly.
And yes, I pay attention when filling. I even easily have 1-2 mm free at the bottom

That looks so much better. When the oven is clean everything tastes better too!

Maybe wipe the oven at the end of every day if you find the reclaim builds up quickly 👌

TigoleBitties,
Top Bottom