Arizer Solo 3

vaporent

The jokes on us even if its real cause they havent changed the built-in glass screen stem :wave:
Built in? The aroma tubes? It looks like it just takes it the same way the current Solo II takes it. It's not built in.

I like them because they're easy to clean! i don't have to mess around wiht the actual device i can just drop the tube into a cup of 99% iso and the next day i clean it out (or after a little while) and boom, good as new.

What's the problem with the aroma tubes? lol it never occured to me that they'd be an issue. They're the oven you can just soak to clean.

vaporent,
Reactions: Moody

Razhumikin

Built in? The aroma tubes? It looks like it just takes it the same way the current Solo II takes it. It's not built in.

I like them because they're easy to clean! i don't have to mess around wiht the actual device i can just drop the tube into a cup of 99% iso and the next day i clean it out (or after a little while) and boom, good as new.

What's the problem with the aroma tubes? lol it never occured to me that they'd be an issue. They're the oven you can just soak to clean.
Its not that the stem is built into the device, its that the glass screen is built into the stem. The built in glass screen in the aroma tubes absolutely suck, they clog easily and they have terrible airflow (even when theyre not clogged). Plus the whistle they make when drawing is annoying af. A ss mesh screen is better in almost every conceivable way and is even easier to maintain, because its just as easy to clean but you can get away with cleaning it less frequently because it wont clog as quickly.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
Imo, April Fools is for companies to announce things that are borderline outlandish. Either as a joke, or to gauge what the reaction would be.

I personally don't see what a company has to gain by announcing a product that people want, with features that people have been asking for years now, and then pulling the rug and going "LOL APRIL FOOLS". It would be a crazy marketing failure on their part. Considering it has also been like 7-8 years since the solo 2 came out, I'd like to believe this is real

Only reason I have any doubt is because they like just released the Solo 2 Max or whatever it's called

jasp3r

Imo, April Fools is for companies to announce things that are borderline outlandish. Either as a joke, or to gauge what the reaction would be.

I personally don't see what a company has to gain by announcing a product that people want, with features that people have been asking for years now, and then pulling the rug and going "LOL APRIL FOOLS". It would be a crazy marketing failure on their part. Considering it has also been like 7-8 years since the solo 2 came out, I'd like to believe this is real

Only reason I have any doubt is because they like just released the Solo 2 Max or whatever it's called
Fully agree but 2024 prank and social clout era always has me skeptical

Fingers crossed it’s real though, would love it to be.

For the removal of glass screen, I am sure @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd will have us covered

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Why would they release a solo 3 when they just released the Solo 2 Max ?

Well, the max is clearly a latest greatest hopefully fully finished version of the old tech, as in why they didn't call it Solo3 or Air3 I guess? so the max line will be cheaper entry level versions, although the best they could be, compared to the other low level SE they released as well for Air?? incremental

Honestly this looks real, because it seems to be the same device, only it can heat quicker, so quick that it can be considered on demand... But presumably still better with some heat soaking to get the hybrid conduction going, as I would expect the heater can probably be overwhelmed without enough power to be true pure convection on demand with wide open air flow etc. Seems quite a bit sleeker too?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cosimo

jasp3r

Appears to be real!

Session Mode:

Solo III Session Mode gives unparalled control with 3 adjustable Temperature Presets, temperature control in 1 and 10 degree increments plus new & Improved Custom Session Settings. ONLY from Arizer. This is the classic Arizer experience, turn temps low for best flavor (under 300˚F in our experience).

On Demand Mode:

Solo III On Demand Mode gives big & quick hits at lightning speeds! Only have a few moments, or want some massive clouds through a bubbler? On Demand has you covered. Prepare for the most powerful extraction from an Arizer portable in ODM.

What's Included:

• 1 x Solo III Portable Micro-Heater in Intergalactic Stainless Steel
  • 1 x Arizer USB-C Charger
  • 1 x XL Glass Aroma Tube (90mm)
  • 1 x XL Frosted Glass Aroma Tube (14mm)
  • 1 x Glass Aroma Tube (90mm)
  • 1 x Frosted Glass Aroma Tube (14mm)
  • 4 x Silicone Stem Caps
  • 4 x PVC Travel Tubes (2 x 70mm & 2 x 90mm)
  • 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
  • 4 x Stainless Steel Filter Screens
  • 1 x Solo III User Manual

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have fallen back in love with Arizer portables after i aquired a Arizer Air SE at a very reasonable price.

This has my attention. However i dont do built in batteries as a rule, so i am probably going to be looking at the Air 3.

I am not optimistic about how well the on demand mode will work. As this is a conduction leaning hybrid, conduction is generally not good for restarting a bowl half way. Its always overcooked, and tasting like poo. We shall see.

Petetbay

They are using the Fierce style XL bowl stem/wpa which a deeper glass screen for a bigger bowl. Going to have have pretty good heater for those to work. We’ll see how the Solo 2 Max does with these deeper bowls.:clap:

Mickk

Great to see this is real! I was eying a TinyMight 2, but this seems to fit my needs better (device to in-frequently use on the go)

Mickk,
Reactions: Sparkpug

leanpubpackage

$344 is a crazy price, considering arizer is known to always run “sales” on their devices

i’d also caution against the hype that’s being created around this thing. I remember when there was a big deal made about the air max being a “ripper” that turned out to be not much better than the solo 2

gheebee

I don't need another vape but now I know what my next vape will more than likely be! Also, I hope that this is the device that Arizer needs to gain the popularity necessary for third parties to want to start making heady glass stems for their devices!!! :D

gheebee,
Reactions: endof3d
Top Bottom